Pls, a very special wish for my 50th birthday, Captain..

• Dear Captain,

Greetings from Houston!

It has been a long time i was able to figure out how to create a topic. I am greatly sorry for my ignorance that time i simply butt in in other people's thread..I honestly didnt mean it. I was using my phone when i did it and i didnt see the "bulb" in "create a new topic". Now, im using my employer's laptop to do the right process now. pls, forgive me of my mistake.

I am so fascinated by your readings to other's....impressive.... that's why I really did my best to be here...Please, I need your insight...

I wish to know what lies ahead on my CAREER?...I have been working in the Bahamas with a Dutch employers and when they moved here in US, they took me along with them and now, they applied for a Work Permit for me to continue my service to them. I wish to stay longer here in US and work legally...

MONEY?, (do I have a luck in Lotto, Bingo games? I have been playing but so far, i always miss it. What do you think are these numbers? .for Pick 3 - 106, Daily 4 - 5445, Lotto - 4, 7, 16, 28, 33, 45..I use to buy on Fridays and Sundays.I sometimes play Bingo on Sundays too. What do you think are my lucky numbers?...my most auspicious time, day and month to play?...is this my lucky year?

How about "matters of the heart"..?...will I ever find that very special person who will truly love and care for me?

My DOB: July 10, 1960, BP: Philippines, First name: Natividad

Captain, do you know anything about my "spirit guide"? Is it my late Mother?.if not, who please? Whom am I going to call spiritually if I need spiritual assistance aside from God?

I THANK YOU so much for this opportunity and I also wish you MORE POWER and GOOD HEALTH so that you may continue toshare your gift and help those people who, like me, also needs your professional and spiritual advise.

I remain,

lovelifebehappy

• I don't believe in lucky numbers - I think winning is about being in a positive frame of mind and attracting good luck to you by believing you can win. And have your Dutch employers heard back about your work permit application?

The angels and spirit guides are always around you, protecting you. You don't need to 'call' them up - they are already there for you. Yes, your mother is around you and sees what happens to you.

You will find someone special if your heart is open to finding that person. But make sure you find someone who is compatible with you, not just anyone to stop you from being alone.

2010 for you is an important year. This is the time in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the year into some artistic or psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. 2010 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness.

Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or meeting very special friends. Look for the sort of people you want to deepen bonds with, then work on that. It's a good year to forge relationships. Remember that to have a friend, you must be a friend. You may also find that the relationships you already have will deepen this year. 2010 is a great time to get married!

This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence too. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. This year demands your very highest standards, ideals, and ethics in whatever you do. 2010 is going to be your "year of decision"... by that I mean you are being offered an opportunity to turn things around from 2009; to revise your conduct and plans so they better fit and serve your long range purposes.

2010 is like a fork in the road. You either continue your travel to the left and perpetuate the difficult and trying events of the past or choose the path to the right as you introduce positive and revitalizing change into your life and its activities. The choice is entirely up to you. However, you must keep in mind that your choice, although it may contain risk and possible failure, should be one that is taken just for you, not for someone else. It's your hour to own your own power and stand up for your rights. Change chosen and initiated to redirect your fortune will change and improve the quality of your life. If you decide to stay on the old path of outworn, unsatisfactory and useless, ideas, relationships, and associations, you are sure to find disappointment and failure along the way. This is never an easy initiation, but if the proper choice is made, your life can find new promise and purpose that will enhance and energize the involvements and achievements of your life. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

• Dear Captain,

First of all, I am thanking you for all these insights. It will serve as my guide and a reminder.

However, there are things i am still confused..

This part, .."Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination."

Do I have this ability?

Although I am very very much interested about Astrology, Mysticism, Psychic, etc, in fact I have compiled many articles about Astrology, Numerology, Holistic/Alternative Medicine...everything..I am fascinated by this subject, I can't understand "why" but I love reading about this topics..

I experienced one time in the Philippines, I saw a man walking heading towards the door and it disappeared in a wink of an eye...something will just flash in my mind and few hours later, it will happen. Like that accident that happenedn few years back about a Tricycle laden with High School Student passengers...I saw it...a student was hit by a passing vehicle when she got out of that Tricycle to cross the road....and few minutes later, it happened and I just cant believe it...I felt many things...when a close family member pass away, i will feel it or I will be informed in so many ways and i just dont know how...

I am helping people settling problems or neutralizing disputes, but i can't solve mine. Captain, please, help me. What is really my purpose in life. I am honestly confuse right now. I want to help people, to serve and share everything that I have, talent and all but I am hesitant for I might be misunderstood. I mean to help, to care and to experience to be loved and cared for as well.

I know there are so many things you would want to tell me that will be for my own good...I know I am lead to your site because of something...would it be possible to have a personal chat with you on Skype..? or the phone? I would prefer to have it in private because this is my life and my future that is at stake.

I haven't seen my mother. She died when I was 1 and a 1/2 years old... I miss her love, her hugs, i want to communicate with her..but how.....honestly, I haven;t seen her, even in pictures....

As I was typing these, i cant help my tears... just flow..pls help me...yes, I am on the crossroad..please guide me on the right path...i am really confused and i can't figure things out by myself. I am sorry if I am too emotional. I cant help it and i have to tell you honestly how I am feeling right now.

Again, I thank you so much for your guidance. I will treasure it. MORE POWER TO YOU, Captain.

lovelifebehappy

• Everyone is psychic, Natividad - it's just like a muscle - we either use it or lose it. Keep practising your ability, like when the phone rings or someone comes to the door, try and sense who it is before you answer.

I think you use your unusual unconventional brain more than your intuition most of the time. Many of your thoughts are probably about escaping from work or trying to run away from some drudgery-laden routine that doesn't allow you much rest. You are a deep thinker with unusually good powers of analysis, but you are tormented by many things you were taught as a child - half of which you are afraid to remember or challenge until you get fed up enough. You may seek comfort in religion or spirituality. You are a philosopher and no matter how much it pains you to release the beliefs that have disappointed you, you mustn't completely lose your objectivity or be drowned by false thinking and gullibiity. You have such a fear of being trapped or lied to that sometimes you don't even trust your own brain. Though you may dread consistency and the rigors of education, they will help you to develop your learning abilities and find more fulfilling work.

What you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

You would make an excellent doctor, therapist, nurse or nurse's aide, or dentist because you have much compassion and such professions would give you the opportunity to use your healing energies while being of service in practical ways. Psychologist, dietician, accountant, organiser and craftsperson are also good career choices for you. Another reason the healing profession is so good for you is that these types of jobs deal with the physical nuts and bolts of life. For you, the process of creating order relieves your stress. These jobs focus on attention to detail so they would force you to stay in the present, something you don't always do, either looking back to the past or into the future. But the present is where everything is happening and, if you ignore it, you miss out on the opportunity to understand what needs to be done to create a great future for yourself. So, instead of dreaming of what was or what might be, focus on what IS and how you can change it if you don't like it. You must release your tendency to be too passive and take action to improve your life. You can be overly sensitive to the harshness of life but, if you generate a positive attitude and can-do approach, you will experience the joy of becoming a creative problem-solver for both yourself and others.

Release that negative fatalism of yours and adopt a more optimistic outlook on life. Life is a challenge to be faced and solved, not run away from or avoided by hiding behind books and other people's beliefs. Release your liking for isolation and escapism and throw yourself with a hearty relish into the world, achieving great things instead of just fantasizing about them. As you crawl out of your shell, you will discover your own potential for strong and astute psychological insight and an undeniable love of fun and humour. If you can learn to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously, and take care that your sense of privacy does not become a prison, you will find much happiness and success.

Natividad, I live in Australia and I had to delete Skype from my computer as it was causing it to run very slowly, so communication by phone would be difficult and expensive. But you have all the ability and talent you need to succeed - you don't need anyone to support you. You are quite capable of getting what you want if you put your considerable mindpower to the task.

• Dear Captain,

Again, I thank you so much for these very encouraging, highly motivating insight...you touched my life and that's just what I really need. You are great, Captain! I don't know how to thank you. Your words of wisdom will serve as my guide.

I hope and pray, and really wished that I could stay longer here in Houston.Once settled, I will enroll a short-term medical course offfered in a College near where we live, most probably "Medical Assisting"..

One more thing, Captain. I have inherited properties from my late parents and were served as guarantee for the money I borrowed. Will I have the chance to redeem these properties? That's one of the reasons why I work abroad...to return the money I borrowed and to redeem all these properties.

By the way Captain, to thank you and show my gratitude for all the time and energy you really sacrificed for my readings, I want to send you a simple token. Where could I possible address it to?

My best regards and MORE POWER ALWAYS. ...MAY ALL BE WELL AND HAPPY!

lovelifebehappy

• If you can focus solely on your goals - like redeeming the properties and gaining further education, you will succeed. if you allow yourself to be distracted by idle dreaming or worry or other distractions, you won't get what you want.

• And instead of sending me a gift, I ask that you give something to those who are in greater need than i am, like to a charity or some humanitarian organisation.

• Dear Captain,

How are you? A month had passed since you gave me a reading.

We transferred house. From 2222 Maroneal, Apartment # 1112 of Houston, we moved to House # 3732 Bellaraire, Southwestern part of Houston.

How would this affect my career,health, lovelife and money opportunities?

Thank you so much and again, MORE POWER TO YOU.

My best regards to you.

• It's not the change of location that will affect you - it is your own attitudes. Places are neither lucky or unlucky. We make our own luck. How do you feel about the move? Feeling positive will have a good effect on your whole life. If you are unhappy where you are, then it will have a negative effect.

• I am happy to have moved. I only wish to stay and work here legally in US. I also wish that my Work Permit be approved soon. It would be a dream come true..

Thank you so much for your guidance. May all Be well and happy.

• Dear Captain,

How are you?

I got my Work Permit already and I am very happy. I thank God for granting me my wish.

Last Monday, Labor Day (Sept 6). Something happened here in my work place and there was a misunderstanding between me and my employers. And to my disappointment, I said, "I should have gone out today" because its Labor Day and it is a National Holiday but I stayed at home and do some chores.I dont have to elaborate about this but I want to know something about my Lady employer..She was born February 18, 1971 and the husband is May 21, 1964. She has been insulting me, talk rough to me but I endure everything. I want to have a place here in the US. I will endure all till I got a chance to find a better job here. For me, there's no point arguing or insisting...they are very stubborn people and strong-willed. So, I just kept quiet but if the right time comes, I will leave.

My work Permit will expire on May 11, 2011 and "I want to know if I will have the chance to find another job here in the US"...a better paying job...If so, when will that be, please?

How long do you think will I stay with them?

How long will they stay here in the US?

Thank you so much and May God Bless you. More power to you.

Regards,

Lovelife

• Trust is going to be an issue between you and your female boss. Both of you have had things happen in the past that has caused you both to keep people at arm's length and not allow anyone inside your guard. You are similar in this respect of being very wary of others and also in being two very sensitive people who are easily hurt. There needs to be specific long-range work objectives established between you and her - you must ask her exactly what she wants from you and how she sees your future working for her. Things must be made clear betwen you as she is not sure whether you can be relied upon or are just using her and her husband to stay in the country. She fears you may just leave one day if you get a better job (which sounds like what you will indeed do).

Her husband and you will benefit from a minimum of contact - try and deal with his wife more if possible. These two people work well together but don't have much friendship between them - they are more like rivals and they compete for other people's attention. They both like to be the star in the spotlight and trouble can arise if one of them gets more attention than the other. They are both freedom lovers and sometimes the responsibility of work can make them irritable and frustrated. They want someone they can trust to take over their work from time to time so they can get away to have some fun and relax. If you can prove to them that you would stay and can be relied on, they might trust you enough to let you manage things for them. If you can show them you are reliable and responsible, then they would keep you around for a long time. But they doubt that you are loyal to them and they sense you will leave as soon as you can. If I were you, I would try to become friendlier with the wife. The husband is trouble for you so try to stay out of his way as much as you can.