Did I do the right thing?

• A few days ago my brother called me and told me that he thinks his wife is talking to guys online and actually meeting them.

In short...I snooped around in her accounts (to which i had passwords because I had created them for her- which was not a very smart thing to do on her side). I know it's not right that I did that but I felt like I had to find out.

I found a lot of evidence that linked her to a lot of affairs and such.

Now they are getting a divorce.

I feel like the only reason they are not getting back together is because i found out and now they are embarrased.

I feel like my brother has cheated on her as well so most likely they would've continued their marriage and worked things out if I wasn't the one to make a big deal out of it.

I feel so horrible and I feel it's all my fault.

I don't know what's going to happen next...

Thank you in advance for reading and responding.

f

• Their marriage may have continued longer if you hadn't snooped but it would not have been good. Quantity doesn't make up for lack of quality. These two were just bad together. That's not your fault. Sooner or later they would have broken up.

• Thank you for your response.

Now her she told her family things about him and they don't know what she did...So now they are threatening him.

What's going to happen?

Thanks

• In what way are they threatening him?

• They are saying that he's going to have to deal with them and that it won't be nice. They have a bad reputation, they've been in jail for all kinds of things.

They also mentioned that they want money from him.

• He mustn't give in to their threats.