I am a litte sad over a cancer....

• I have been seeing a cancer on and off for a year...he never gave up chase, and recently seperated from his ex, and has been seeing me. He has been very passionate and a little intoxicated and let his guard down around me. he said things, although not that he loved me, but I wasnt expecting that. He never asked me to leave,and I slept at his place too. This man has drove me crazy for over a year, he chased me for months before we took it to a sexual level.We have worked together, and not really able to be together. I have wrote about him before on here. anyway, he is transferring to another state to work, and although, I told him I would like to say goodbye to him, I have not heard from him,and he is leaving in a couple of days. I went to see him last week, and he couldnt talk, but he said he would text me...my gut is telling me that he just cant bring himself to say goodbye to me. I know now that I am going to have to move on, and maybe that wont be such a bad thing bc he has had me on an emotional roller coaster this whole time. He has acted in everyway crazy about me, but hasnt really said much till recently and now he is leaving. does anybody know maybe why he wont say goodbye when he knows it will mean something to me, and do you think he will keep in touch?

I am just beside myself...I am a Taurus 🙂

• wickedmoon,

why he wont say goodbye when he knows it will mean something to me: because he want to be that guy who is in charge.

and do you think he will keep in touch? no.

He should have come, at least once, to be with you. But he seems to be very knowledgeable.