Lots of complaints about Gem males - but what about Gemeni women?

• I was curious to note the high tally of problems with Gemeni males......but what about Gemeni women? I must admit....as a Gem women I don't feel I neccesarily share the same greviances as my male counterparts. However I'm sure there must be similarities, and and I want to be on the look out for such poor behaviors in myself so as to correct them as concerns my zodiac sign. If you have stories about problems with Gem females in relationships please share.

• To me theres not much difference.. haha

• This post is deleted!

• CoffeeGem,

I am a Gemini Woman. I really am not a battler but rather very willing to please. Highpriestess said that is because I have my ascending sign in Libra, I think and she said this makes me way to compliant. I usually don’t think that I fit the typical Gemini description. So I don’t know. Do you think we are all to be avoided? My bad luck seems to be with Virgo and Libra men which I attract like the plague.

Luvslive

• This post is deleted!

• CoffeeGem,

I do get tired of the "oh, so you have a split personality?" remarks. I think no more than any other sign. I must admit though in contrast to my rather sensitive side, I have a cynical and sarcastic side that might be unattractive. My best relationship ever was with a Cancer. I attract many Cancer friends.

Luvslife

• This post is deleted!

• My experience of gemini women is very sweet and friendly gregarious and flighty, spacey. Can't quite make up their minds at times. My daughter is a gemini. Very good natured on one hand and stubborn on the other. Fickle yet those that care for her are very loyal. Very moody a bit precious but it amazes me how she gets away w/ it! A follower,not too focused her thought processes and ideas and her own beautiful nature can change w/ the winds so to speak. On a very positive note is no matter what mood she may be flying thru she always comes back to her sweet positive self full of joy. A blessing.

Cheers

Pfree

• Thanks to all for the replies -

Ethreal27:

I must say I am disheartened to hear solidification in that other signs tend to write Gemeni's off. I must say I feel antitypical for a gemeni personality wise - but perhaps that only makes me even more typical or thinking so... I'm terribly socailly akward, oversensitive and very withdrawn in general. But I am a child of divorce and that experience proved to be signifigantly altering.

Luvslife & Coffee Gem:

I agree with you completely - the multi-personal putdown is rather tiring. If I believe Gemeni's have a talent to look at life from many diffrent directions so we can understand best what its like to be in another person's shoes. Which is quite usful for being more intune with other's emotional needs...Although it may make things more complicated for us, but it's not a multi-personality disorder. As far as emotinal signs... I myself have fallen for a Pisces guy, who I have built a rather solid friendship with - we talk emotions all the time and we both get a better place of understanding in our lives any time we get together for consolemnt/consule I like that he's oversensitive, I need that because I feel I have a hard time being understood by anyone who isn't - in our friendship there has been no causalties, only trust. Perhaps its because my moon sign is Scorpio, so I apt to be much more emotional for a gemeni. But It's actually my opinion that Gemeni's are actually one of the most emotinal of signs - Just not to many other signs get that or us, because we can''t express that emotion in a way they understand...

Pfree:

You're response was very heart-warming my Mom has often described me like that...Save for the fact I don't really follow any one or anything. But it sounds as if as a good Mom you really apprecaite and understand you're daughter, despite even the negative momennts. Which truly is a testement to the fact that you don't have to be a Gemeni to understand a Gemeni.....you only need give us shot.

I really hope that I and you other Gems won't be disrespected and avoided by others informed about the zodiac simply for being a Gemeni, like all signs we there are good and bad among us, but its more about the person and how they channel themselves and their talents/traits, than purely the Zodiac.

• Thanks 🙂

• Gemenipuella : I'm in a bit of a rush, but I will reply later with more. Don't get me wrong i LOVE geminis, don't let my short answers be misinterpretated for otherwise. I'll explain with more later on when i'm not running around like a headless chicken with dye in her hair lol x o

• Im a male and was with a Gemini male for 10 years and we had a great relationship. We broke up 5 years ago because he was older and wanted to explore some more before he got too old. We remained friends and he is my best friend today. I no longer have any romantic feelings for him. Both my parents are Gemini and I'm a Libra Sun Virgo moon Gemini rising.

Ive dated two Cancer males and my gawd what a handful. Next Cancer male I met, Im running away.

I love Gemini.

I need to find an Aquarius to try and date.

• This post is deleted!

• Hey us Cancers arent that bad..lol..Well my last Gem man I was with well married too messed around on me...at first he was a romantic caring man then after 4 yrs with him he cheated on me after we had 2 kids together...My oldest is a Gem too and he has alot of mood swings worse then I do, but I know how to handle his additued..lol Now im seeing another Gem man we have been talkn on the phone for almost a week and hes ok for now, we are suppose to be meetn for the first time in person this weekend and boy I hope he dont turn out like my ex...lol Im use to the mood swings cuz I deal with mine, so ifhe has any well it wud be like dealn with myself...lol I just hope that we wont clash together, but right now we are getn along pretty well...will c after this weekend..lol

• I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. I AM AN AQUARIAN FEMALE AND HAD NOT EVER HEARD OF THE PROBLEMS WITH GEMINI MEN IN FACT I HAVE IT SET IN MY MIND THAT MY SOUL MATE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE A GEMINI MALE. FROM THE LITTLE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT A GEMINI AND A AQUARIUS WERE A PRETTY GOOD MATCH. PLEASE SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME IF I AM MISTAKEN.

• This post is deleted!

• Well the Gem man I met this last weekend was alot different then my ex Gem man...we actually got along real well...he was so much of a gentleman all weekend to me..:) even when we first met online a mo ago now we are a couple and im loving it.Hes coming bk down to see me on the weekend of the 13-16 so that we can spend some time with ea other again and hes thinking on moving up where Im at too so that he doesnt have to drive 3 hrs to see me..:) Boy aint I a lucky one..:) So all Gem Men are not all the same..some are good and some arent I think its how they are raised too..My son is a Gem and he has his moments on his moods just like everyone does, his moody twin is out today but I told him to shut up and keep it to himself..lol But his g/f dont help out too by Bytchn at him too...so he just goes for a ride to calm down and comes bk a happier man...I do the same thing when I get upset...so see we all are the same and im a Cancer...I love my Gem men (son & b/f) and will never trade them for anyone...