I'd like more info on the Venus Retrograde Please..

• From what I have gathered from second hand information...I'm assuming that people who get into relationships before the retrograde will be put through a rough patch and that ex's will come around and make it worse on the current relationship...

The question that I have, What kind of impact will this Venus Retrograde have on existing relationships? Please don't be negative and say, a break-up will take place. Since you do not know of the history on the relationship.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Quenkath! xxoo

Grungychick, I try not to force feed people answers because you and only you will get a clearer picture of what you're asking by learning and deciphering things on your own. Something to keep in mind tho, Venus does not only deal with matters of the heart but also concern material matters.

Of this I'm very clear on ...You are looking for validation of something. ?? Whatever it is, During this Rx, watch being manipulative or feeling manipulated or any imbalance of power.

• This post is deleted!

• ARTICLE

Our lives go thru many stages and each stage is essential for our growth. Trying to jump over some of those stages will result in a resistance in our bodies. Our emotions will give us false messages, because we have ignored the natural growth process of ourselves. In fact, this can prove detrimental to not only our external relationships, but also to our internal programming. Based on the false messages that we receive, we may move forward into relationships whether platonic or amorous with the wrong information. This is where problems may arise. As a result of the false information that we are armed with we look to others to respond to our internal messages and when they don’t we get angry. We begin to point fingers rather than look inward to see where we missed a step.

There are times that we desire something that we are not ready for. We may request it, demand it from others and then get angry when we don’t receive it. We then accuse the person of either not being ready for what we desire or the other person is not on our level. However, we attract who we are. Individuals come into our lives to help us get clear on what we truly require and need for our lives. Unfortunately, in our haste to have it all we ignore our own levels of growth and we fail to tell ourselves the honest truth about who we are, where we are and how we feel deep inside. Often times when we accuse someone else of not being ready for what we desire, chances are we are also not ready. We just tell ourselves that we are. People come into our lives for a reason or for a purpose. We make a soul agreement with them and that determines the length of time in which they will be in our lives. When their divine purpose has been served or in other words when our soul has been healed these individuals will either leave our world or shift to fit another capacity in our lives.

Although an individual’s divine purpose has been served in our lives, we may serve a purpose in their lives. Our divine purpose in their lives has not yet been served. Therefore, our lives will be intertwined until all the purposes have been served. While it can be frustrating, it is imperative to stay focused on the lessons and understand that everything is working towards helping us to be really ready for what we truly desire and that is pure and genuine love.

PEACE,LOVE LIGHT AND LAUGHTER

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER:)

• OH YES AND HUGS OF COURSE...

HELLOW ENCHANTEDS:) SENDING YOU ANGELS YOUR WAY:)

SHEILA

• This post is deleted!

• "AMEN" SHEILA!!! ....wonderful message to us all...

thank you!!

bless you!!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• You can call me sweetie any time. No one else does 😞

• This post is deleted!

• Maybe this will help - these ar emy ideas and they could be completely out of line with anyone else's- Mercury is sort of the planet for communication - right ?- so when Mercury goes retrograde comminications can be messed up - messages missed, digital communications devices might get messed up (i.e computers) but that does not mean it is all bad. Sometimes, missing getting a nasty meassage from someone who didn't mean to give you a nasty message can be a good thing!

Sometimes, if your computer breaks and you cannot digitally communicate with other people, you can take that time away from the brain sucking device and do things like we used to do in "the old days" - no facebook while the device is in the repair shop. - Communications can also be renewed during a Mercury retrograde - not always with those you want to renew them with! Messages and words can be misinterpreted - but any of these things can happen any time of the year. If they happen during a Mercury retrograde - well we can blame it on the planet - I guess.

I had a period of time when someone was not communicating with me and I did not understand it - someone pointed out that Mercury was in retrograde and that was causing communication problems. Well - Mercury is not in retrograde any more and communication is still kind of lean. So I can't realy blame it on Mercury any more. Maybe they just don't have anything to talk about?

Now if Venus is the planet associated with love, then you can see new beginnings/renewals of love. Changes in love. Perhaps an adolescent who was being a pill starts to get a clue about

loving their parents again (just a thought) Perhaps your "love" for someone tkaes a step back so that you can think about yourself for a while. Perhaps you will adopt a puppy at a pound.

Now suppose that someone breaks up with someone during a Venus retrograde - well okay - you can say it had to do with the Venus retrograde. But you can also break up with someone during a Mercury retrograde (communication issues) and blame it on the Mercury retrograde. Or it could be during a Jupiter retrograde (bad luck)

I think its all relevant and its all what you want to make it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!