Hanswolfgang... help!!! :-/

• Hi Hans,

I know, im such a mess. By now maybe you're already tired of me 😞 But i was just curious if perhaps you could give me an insight regarding a situation that i have going on right now with one of my professors who im going back and forth regarding getting credit for some assignments. As of right now he's saying that he won't accepted it despite the fact that i have explained the medical situation going and provided the necessary documentantion for back up. The semester is not even over yet. We still have a week left. I'm trying to fight with myself and overcome those self-doubt obstacles... make things right but seems that there's still more rocks coming my way even when im trying to take action despite my previous mistakes. Do you think he after the long message that i just sent him again even with more vital medical documentation he may change his mind and let me get credit for those assignments so i can get an A in the class? 😕 I knew the road towards change wasn't going to be easy also since im struggling with my own self who seems to be my enemy but still.. ugh! Thanks!

• sagibaby,

perhaps you could give me an insight regarding a situation that i have going on right now with one of my professors: he dominates you with his mind.

Do you think he after the long message that i just sent him again even with more vital medical documentation he may change his mind: yes.

and let me get credit for those assignments: yes.

so i can get an A in the class? yes.

But you will be reduced to being an ordinary member of the class.

• Lol, so sorry Hans. I forgot to update this post yesterday morning. Actually he sent me a n e-mail later on that he would accept my documentation and work. So everything worked out fine! 🙂 Thank you so much still for your wonderful help! 🙂

• sagibaby,

you have come here. Just wait, be here, and don't be

in a hurry; there is no hurry. Just listen to yourself, feel

yourself, and if you don't think about yourself the doubts

will start disappearing soon. If you think too much

those doubts will go on persisting.

When you are not thinking what is the need

for those doubts to come? There is no need! And then

it is such a joy!