PISCES Guy....Help Please?

• I'm looking for counsel/advice on pursuing a relationship with a Pisces.

Self:

Sun sign: Gemeni

Moon sign: Scorpio

Rising sign: Aquarius

Chinese sign: Rooster

Pisces Guy: Feb. 20. birthday. also a rooster. Anything I've heard thus far warns against, or of troubles and lousy compatibility for a Gemeni - Pisces match up.

The Situation:

I noticed this individual several years ago - but let them drop from my mind due to a the opposition from a friend - literally the week this interest occured. In the last couple of months I have actually become awell - aquainted with him through various functions - as well as developed a relationship in which we are close friend's and confident's. I've held him in intrest throughout these recent months but due to him being in a relationship already, continued to keep my feelings to myself.

Now this Pisces guy is available, and I am more sure then ever I want to have a romatic relationship with him. Should I pursue this though..........?

Based on the fact that my moon sign is a water, I figure that might smooth out potentail incompatibility problems....Supposedly Pisces is "clingy, needy, ect." and Gemeni is supposedly likely to cater poorly to their emotional needs.... and although I have never been in an actual relationship, personally, I want to live my life for some one else. To take care of them always. If I could have a relationship with this person I would make sure they knew they were loved. But I'm the same way my self... I need to assured I am loved or else suffer constant doubt.....as a child of divorce, I want someone to be aware of my emotions and assure me that they loves me. I have always been wildy imaginiative, and overwhelmingly indulgent to fiction/fantasy in my own life, perfering to live in my head - as supposedly a pisces does.... and Gemeni's apperantly don't understand this sort of thing either.... As a pisces, and based on personal observation, this guy who I want to pursue is hyper senstive, again so to am I. People have been whining that i'm too over sensitive my entire life! But in my mind there's nothing wrong with over caring about others feelings and for that matter actually paying attention to your own!

I should add that I think I may have recieved some invitation of encouragement towards a relationship from this guy when I spoke with him last week - We were on the subject of socail groups and how we felt uncomfortable around other people and how I feel socaily impossible - then some how got on the subject of how I feel utterly unattractive to anyone...His response was, "What seriously?!" You think your're ugly?"

"yes"

"You're beautiful! How can you think that!" - in absolute untter disbelief....

"No, no I'm really not..."

"Yes you are - look at yourself!" - I shook my head no.

"No seriously look at yourself, - you are beautiful"

My response was, "Thanks, now if only I could covince myself of that someday...." - Said jokingly.

At this point we arrived at our destination and I got out of the car on that sentance. And suprisingly didn't feel akward in the slightest...thats the thing this guy never makes me feel akward, if anything I feel like I actually want to open up about myself...

But I include this because, my pisces guy here thinks of himself as " a physcologist without a degree" and a devoted friend. I don't know if this was meant in the context of a friend trying to reassure a friend and inspire confindiance... or if it contains romantic/intrest implications

Off this information, and the astrological information concerning pisces and gemeni, can I make this happen? Please let me know your opinion.

• You say you feel socially awkward? that does not remind me of any Geminii I have ever known!

Now my husband is a Geminii and is the most extroverted person I can imagine while I am a Pisces and very introverted. He can be caring in his own way but I am, myself overly sensitive and like to feel like I am at the top of someone's list rather than after whatever happens to be on the BIG GAME tonight. Also, he is not a very good listener. Pisces tend to be good listeners but they also like to be listened to. Pisces also do not like to be lied to. If you have ideas - fantasies - make very clear that these are fantasies and not something you are promising or expect to manifest - that they are just ideas - like - "if I had a million dollars = I would blah blah blah." Otherwise, Pisces may start to believe that the dream is real and that it will manifest and when it doesn't they will be very hurt. Distinguishing reality from fantasy is not something Pisces do well all the time. I myself got into a grand mental scheme with a Scorpio friend of mine - they can build some pretty pictures too. We really had some good plans going until one day - financial reality set in. I don't know which one of us had more wounds to lick. Talk about a major pout -fest. It was like we had built the castle and some trolls came and knocked it all down. 😞 So don't pull the rug out from under your Pisces friend's fantasy too fast or all at once. You sound somewhat more sensitive and introverted than my husband or any other Geminiis I have known, so who knows. I think you have to trust what people do and not what they say or what you read about their signs so much. good luck!

• im a pisces sun and i am no way clingy. having a capricorn rising and saggitarius moon might make the difference but not all pisces are like that. if i like someone i usually go all aloof and wait for them to inniate things. IT usually works.

when it comes to matters of the heart i am good at giving advice but not taking it myself. Contradictory but never the less, if a guy likes you he will make the effort. and being a pisces man the male quivelavnt of myself, say it liike it is, dont play games pisces hates games or mind tricks they like honesty and to knwo where they stand.

howveer i dont advice going for a man that is taken already if he hasnt innitaited anything.

• Turtledust: Thanks! I'll try to apply you're advice in my relationship with this guy, regardless of whether we stay good friends or I am fortunate enough earn his attention....

Lots of Listening to him, a lot less listening to the sound of my own voice 🙂

No embelishment/white lies, as always lying is hurtful and will mark him comparably worse than any other mistake I could probably make.

Try to stay grounded and realistic about the situation because I do get carried away in what I expect of myself.

Keza333:

Don't worry he broke off the relationship he was in, and I didn't jump at him the second that happened, I find that to be both irresponsible and personally a morally repugnant behavoir, besides that I respect him far too much to ever dishonor him in that way. I've been waiting patiently and now that it's been a good long while, I want to let him know that i'm interested in him, and the advice you've given should help me.

However I've hesitant to make the first move...I've done that nearly every time I've fallen for some one and had my heart broken every time... the answer is always rejection, the 'I think of you only as a friend". I've had mind games played on me, by one gentleman who had been a lifelong friend, it was horrible... played my emotions like a violin.

However if perhaps you're right I do need to put myself out there and simply ask what he wants, and be honest about how I feel....find out where we both stand rather than continue to try to analyze the sam heck out of the whole thing. I don't need to be sure of the outcome, if I'm sure I care about him enough to try for a good one.

Thanks guys, I feel like the waters a little clearer now 🙂