May I Have A Reading Plz. Any1 welcomed

• Hello friends,

I hope not to be a bother. I would like to ask for a general reading regarding my life, school, work, family and love for the rest of the year 2010. I am also curious about my dreams. They seem to be very strange lately, more like dreams predicting my future, including numbers, weird occurrences and scenarios. Someone from here told me to listen to my dreams but i don't really know what they mean or how to interpret them. I'm more concern about school and love affairs though. I have been in a really rough emotional situation this past few months. Anyone and any information is welcome. I appreciate the help very much. If you need any other information my D.O.B is Jan, 01, 1991.

Thank you! 🙂

SunCappy

• Greetings SunCappyGirl,

That's a tall order to fullfill: life, school, work, family and love for the balance of 2010? Well, not able to key in on all of those areas for you; however, I must say that the first thing to "jump" out at me were your words "school and love affairs." The angels say that these two do not mix very well for you at the same time...kind of like oil and water. In other words, you excel academically when you aren't in intense relationships. Focus on one thing at a time. If you are interested in soaring academically, then it would be wise for you not to entertain intense relationships (esp those that begin blazing flames and end in smouldering wisps). I'm not telling you anything foreign to you at this point. You are a very busy young lady & you have a long lists of accomplishment...nice...but it is unwise to endeavor in self-defeating behavior.

In terms of your dreams, there are messages for you but they are jumbled b/c you energy is scattered (physically and spiritually). In your waking state, draw your aura close into you [do this by simply picturing this layer of auric energy diminishing to about 1-2 ft. away from your physical body-esp before leaving your home for the day]. Next thing, before falling asleep quiet your mind, relax your thoughts...they're swirling...this equals over-load. You may ask: how do I do this? Well, choose a mantra that sounds authentic for you (you may not really believe in doing this but the angels say that it will come natrually to you-the choosing of one & the repeating of it). Say it quietly every night for 30 nights and slowly your dreams will even out, you will be able to focus on a question or manefist a request of intent...in other words no more jumble. As this process unfolds, keep a dream journal handy-next to your head- and jot down your dreams. You will astound yourself and so will your angels!

Cheers!

-Two Owls

• Hi SunCappyGirl,

I'm sorry I can't help with doing a reading for you I'm not a psychic, but I just felt the need to say what EXCELLENT advice Two Owls has given, I truly believe if you try to apply all that was said you will certainly find your way into finding the answers you need yourself, and who better than you knows you!, but, I appreciate this takes time and there is nothing wrong at all in reaching out for help from others, after all, that is what we are all on this earth to do!, to help each other in love and compassion, :)...

I too have just recently started to work on remembering dreams and recording them, they are an extremely invaluable tool to use as they can give us so much important messages and guidance...I know it can be a little hard to understand and interpret at first, but for the time being, I ask myself "what was my FEELINGS in the dream" and it seems to be working for me, then in time I just know I will develop a more understanding of it 🙂

But, I do hope you didn't mind me coming on your thread to say this,

I wish you so much joy and peace!! and much success in all your endeavours at school...

and once again Two Owls, excellent advice for us all who read this, thank you 🙂

• Greetings Two Owls, you may could help me. I have been going thru a change. I do not know if this is a good on or not. 7/23/46 . I am just mixing up and just do not know where to turn to. Thank you Two Owls.

Chris

• Yeah twoowls thanks so much I read your advice and I'm going to apply it to myself too 🙂

If you have any other advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated! this last month has been a little crazy/ hectic.... my DOB is 5/19/78 and I'm in a relationship with 2/2/82... so far we're still getting to know each other for one month but he makes me smile and feel very happy and blessed...

Thanks in advanced!

• Dear TwoOwls

Thank you so much for the reading and advice. I really needed them. I do believe what you're saying that it is not a good idea to mix both together. I was planning from the beginning to dedicate myself to studying first but then i don't know what happened to me. Everything changed from one moment to the other. I believe I'm on the right track now. I will focus on school first as much as i can. I cannot say i always will but i will certainly try because I know i can. If i was able to do it before then i know i can do it now, it seems harder though lol. And yes i know what you mean by a relationship that "begin blazing flames and end in smoldering wisps"! i do NOT wanna go through that again. I think that sometimes love is a very scary feeling!

About the choosing of a Mantra, you say it will come naturally to me. Does that means i should just stay and wait for it to pop out in my head or look for it on the internet cuz i just did some research on mantras online lol. I will apply everything you just told me see what happens but i am a little confused about the choosing of a Mantra, sorry.

Thanks again TwoOwls for the time you took with me, i appreciate it so very much 🙂

Dear HealingWays

Thank you for jumping in! and it doesn't matter if you're a psychic or not! I'm not a psychic either lol. Words carry their own power too and a appreciate your wonderful intentions and advices 😄 And yes! that's why i love this place. I believe i was directed here in the first place by my angels in order for me to have a safe way to regain stability in me with the help of wonderful people like all of you, otherwise i don't know where i would've been now. I was on that same process too but i haven't pay much attention to my dreams lately and that's because i was beginning to lose the ability to remember them. I just stopped writing them down but i will start doing it again. I believe that if we unlock the secrets of our dreams, the right way, we can unlock a new world and wealth of information only us can have access to. A very useful tool indeed! 🙂

Blessings To The World! 🙂