Captain when will I feel the that loving feeling with someone again

• Hi Captain, Thank you for sharing your gift with us all.

Just wondering what you see or feel for that special person companion to enter my life..

Kristy Haigh

23/09/75

• You won't be in a more sociable frame of mind until after your birthday this year. Until then, your life will be rather like a nun's - full of solitude, contemplation and inner searching. But if you conduct this inner search for answers to what you really want, you will be better prepared to attract the most compatible person at the end of the year. Make sure you know exactly the sort of person you want - if you just want someone/anyone/a warm body, you run the risk of attracting people who are not good matches for you. From September, you are likely to meet a partner through your work or business.

• Thank you Captain, Any suggestions on my jouney of contemplation and inner searching? I think what you are picking up on is my marriage separation to Robert 09/07/74 and I have just found out that he is in another relationship after 20yrs together and we have only been separated since April this year I was struggling with the separation but finding this out from him has really rocked me as person and what I was worth to him as a life partner. It's hard to cope it and not think that you deserve it and where the kids are going to fit into all this emotional roller coaster.. I feel our marriage deserved more and so did I maybe it wrong.

• Thank you Captain, Any suggestions on my jouney of contemplation and inner searching? I think what you are picking up on is my marriage separation to Robert 09/07/74 and I have just found out that he is in another relationship after 20yrs together and we have only been separated since April this year I was struggling with the separation but finding this out from him has really rocked me as person and what I was worth to him as a life partner. It's hard to cope it and not think that you deserve it and where the kids are going to fit into all this emotional roller coaster.. I feel our marriage deserved more and so did I maybe it wrong.

• There were undoubtedly mistakes made on both sides. That is how we learn. You need to look within to see if the person you married was really who and what you thought he was and, if you didn't see him clearly, then you must delve into the reasons why you may have been unrealistic about what you want out of love. So that you can be more aware next time.

And there will be a next time if your remain open to it and don't close yourself off out of protection or hurt.

• Thankyou Captain, you have read for me twice and both have been amazing for me on this journey, and yes we have both made mistakes I have to admit that because there were two of us to begin with but I know I'm growing from mine and learning and it's confronting to say the least. But I think it's my ego that makes me feel hurt that he has moved on so quick and been able to work through those things so quick where as I have still alot of work to do inside myself I feel, I guess that's where the saying comes from some are fast learners some are not..lol Thankyou love and light..:)