Please help.. a i being duped or just have bad luck

• DOB 5-24-1976 in freetown sierra leone, now living in new york state. The last few readings i have had have said i will see positive change in my job and personal life but i am getting deeper in a hole if feels like?

I am worried and just want to give up..

Thanks!

• If you believe you are getting in a bigger hole, then you will. What we believe creates our future. If you want to give up, then do so.

But it won't make you happy...

• What you really want is not to give up, but to take the easy path. But nothing ever comes easily. If you want things to change, make a plan that will bring you change. If you are sunk in gloom and aren't alert for opporutnity, you will miss it. This is a time when major changes can happen for you but they won't appear like magic, without you doing anything about it. You have to put in the work to bring change on. If you are not happy in your work, look around for work that would make you happy. If your personal life sucks, examine why you are not attracting what you want. Horizons are expanded now and growth is less impeded. You are likely to make a number of new friends as social activities are expanded. This is a time that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years if you are open to it. This is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during this past year, now is the time to seek out new directions. Be careful not to scatter energies in all directions. In all, this a free-wheeling year that is liable to bring major changes to your life; your career, your family situation, your residence - but you have to be prepared to go that extra mile to get it.

• thanks captain.

.. I am trying.. I am looking at opportunities to change jobs and move from my location. I am not happy here and it seems to suck my energy.

I have been travelling and doing activities that i enjoy but I spent so much time at work were i am miserable.

I trying to mediate and think positive thoughts and focus on learning and writing but sometimes it is difficult to stay positive since i hate my surroundings.

Thanks for giving me hope.. I will keep staying positive, not stop looking and seek out new activities.

• Is there a chance to transfer within your company?

• I have been looking internally for transfer, so far no. The unit i manage is ending maybe in January so they might want me to since i have the degree the want.