LEO SNUCK UP ON THE FISH

• I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A PIECES FOR 5 YRS . WELL THINGS HAVE BEEN A LIL ROCKY . HE SEEMS TO HIDE HIS CELL KEYS AND WALLET. WELL THE OTHER DAY HE USED MY CAR FOR SOMETHING AND I GOT MY KEYS BACK AND HIS TRUCK KEY WAS GONE . I RELIZED HE IS HIDING SOMETHING. I DONT WORK BUT OUR HOUSE IS MY NANA AND IS KEPT VERY CLEAN HIS LAUNDRY IS DONE DINNER DONE I AN NOT LAZY. EXCELLENT HOUSEKEEPER !. WELL I ASKED TO USE HIS DEBIT CARD . HE SAID HE LOST IT . WELL I MOVED HIS TRUCK I SEEN IT LAYING IN CUP HOLDER . SO THEN I FOUND A LETTER FROM BANK WITH PO BOX ADD. WITH HIS NAME ON IT . HE HAS LIED ABOUT BOTH OF THEM SO I PACKED HIS SHIT THIS MORNING AND TOLD HIM TO GO LIVE IN THE PO BOX . I DONT THINK I AM WRONG JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT SOMEONE ON THE OUTSIDE WOULD SAY . HE HIDING SOMETHING AND LYING SO HE MOVE ON.

• Go with your gut, Saydee. (Nice comment about living in the PO Box, btw!)

• I'm sorry. It seems as though he was making preparations to leave...could you not use the debit card because then you would have seen an excessively high balance? Was he putting money away? Opened a new account? Hidden cell phone, well we all know there's only one reason to do that. Setting up a PO Box, so he can start routing his mail there, before he leaves? None of it sounds good saydee. Seems like you caught him midway through his plans.

• thanks i got something for him let ya know

• yea he was knocking on the door all night guess he didnt fit in po box . GOT A GOOD PLAN FOR HIM .!

• Good on you gal, let him now hes not going to get away with it!

all night really, well maybe he learned his lesson by being in the nice outdoors lol!

hope you get this sorted out. Good luck!

Lots of love to you

RebeccaAnn

• This post is deleted!