Helppp

• a physic im very familuiar with and love deerly ...that seen me grown from a baby till now..told me some shocking news 2 weeks ago...she been very accurant with her readings that she told me before..but this reading its hard for me to belive....can anybody here tell me something

p.s i want to believe her so much but i just think what she told me is not true

• Angie, I don't know if it's too late to reply and if you will ever see this, but you have to remember that you always have the power to change your path. You have come here (on earth) to accomplish something, but there are many ways in which you can get there...and that is up to you.

Psycics are not 100% accurate; at least I've never heard of one who is/was...and if they say they are, be careful! I am a believer in them, and have dabbled in cards myself in the past (and was correct, too). So, I'm in no way bashing your beloved friend! But you gotta be real, too.

Take what you need, and leave the rest behind.

Look inside your own heart. Is this prediction one that you want for yourself? If so, do your part to make it happen! If the whole thing feels just wrong, then let go of it, and decide for yourself which path you want to take.

Remember how powerful you are as a child of God. Trust yourself.