My father's medical situation-Captain. anybody please help

• Hi,

My father is having a medical procedure on Monday and I would like to know if you can tell me in any way what the outcome will be? I'm concerned and nervous about it.

Thank you

• Your father will get a lot of relief from this procedure - something will br resolved that has been bothering him for some time.

• do you see it being anything serious? they said if the procedure doesn't work it could get critical.

• Hi I have read comments and sorry if I speak out of place, but the captain is right and this is a differcult question to answer, just focus on senting your dad love and be there for him. He is going through so much in his own mind now. So please try and put on a happy face for him.

Sending all my love to you and family, I do feel for you, this is why I have placed areply..

• Gino64, there is no sense worrying in advance - you will only communicate your fears to your father who doesn't need to be made anaxious at this time. I feel it is a fairly serious condition but that it will be resolved by the doctors.