Father murdered - need reading - PLEASE

• I just need to know if the people (it's a company really) responsible for his death will be brought to trial or if they'll get off on a settlement (it's a wrongful death case). I watched him die a slow painful death and now I am consumed with anger and the fear that these people will get a slap on the wrist - only to do it again to someone else. Please, if anyone can help give me some peace of mind, I would greatly appreciate it. Even if it's bad news, at least I could prepare myself.

Thanks.

• My heart is breaking for you,i am so sorry, i am not a reader, i just felt the need to let you know i hope you get all the answers you and your family are looking for...

hugs sheila

• Thank you sheila, that is very kind of you. It has been a horrible year so far and I am becoming desperate for some relief. It is one of those cases that many aren't concerned about because he was a senior but all the same, he was my father and I love and miss him everyday. I used to have a great psychic but she passed away last year. I am hoping someone on here might be willing to help. Thanks again for your kind words.

• Hi it me again, i jut felt a tug to come back...i was wondering if you wouldn't mind if i shared a bit about my life while you were waiting, i know you are seeking advice, and i truly wish i could give it to you...but what i can give you is a shoulder and a story until someone,which i know will come to your aid...Captain, who is very well respected on the forms usually comes on later, or someone else will see this.

i will not feel offended, please if you just want to wait for the guidance you seek, just let me know.

Again, i wish you some peace and answers.

hugs Sheila

• That is very kind of you and I certainly appreciate you wanting to share with me. Thank you.

• Intentions, this company will never suffer through the courts as much as you want them to. You have to be content to let Universal justice catch up with them individually as it is not a case of all concerned being equally guilty. Your father would not want you to go around with revenge or hatred in your heart and it is no good for your growth or well-being. Just be content to leave it in the hands of a Higher Court and be happy that your father is now pain-free and at peace. Let this case be settled by heaven.

• INTENTIONS

“And now I am consumed with anger and the fear that these people will get a slap on the wrist - only to do it again to”

I JUST HAD TO COME BACK TO YOUR THREAD,

The anger you are feeling is because of what happened to your dad, I lost my dad, but not the way you have lost yours….that must be so painful for you and your family to deal with.

I thought I could share with you some of my life while you are waiting for guidance to help you in this terrible time. Forgive me please if this is not what you want right now…

When I was 12 my big sister shot her self on mother’s day, they deemed it has an accidental suicide, how they new this was because she had gun powder on her hands. However, her husband was with her at the time of her death…they took him to jail right away and my brothers went to a small town where she lived with her husband and my 4-year-old niece at the time. Thank GOD, my niece was visiting family when my sister died. That was the start of the darkness I fell into but what I didn’t know was the start of anger.…at 16 I was sexually abused by my brother who was older, and from what my feelings are I was also abused as a little girl….then my brother passed away by suicide when I was 20 something. The anger from all this life crap took a hold on me. I began drinking and drugging my feelings. I met my husband who abused me physically, mentally spiritually a smack here and there. The anger rose to a point of no return…I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH COURAGE TO LEAVE HIM WITH MY TWO LITTLE BOYS AT THE TIME .I thought if there was a God why would he bring me into this world to be continually punished ME…MY ANGER ROASE AGAIN. Fast forward, my dad past away august 2006, 3 months later my daughter’s daddy passed away do to an over doze of heroin, HE WAS AT THAT TIME I THOUGHT MY SOUL MATE.” SLAP IN THE FACE AGAIN,” HOW COULD I NOT KNOW? I HAD BEEN CLEAN AND SOBER FOR 10 YEARS, AND HOW DID, I NOT KNOW THAT MY Partner WAS TAKING DRUGS, HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO TWO PEOPLE WHO LOVED HIM, MORE THAN HE HAD BEEN EVER LOVED. The resentments I felt all came pouring back, I went into such deep anger and full of grief, it robed me of almost 2 and a half years of life. My poor little girl’s life…her mommy was there physically but not mentally…my faith had been completely shattered and the questions kept playing in my head repeatedly. “Why, has this happened again and again in my life?”

“Why do the good die? Why do the ignorant keep living…never being punished for anything.”

Okay I might of overstepped my welcome, the point is, I do not want the anger to take over your life, believe me you have every right to be angry and seek justice, your hurting and I am not saying that…I just really want you to have some peace in your life and I pray that you will get there. I am glad the Captain came onto give you some incite

Hugs, light, love and peace.

Sheila

• Intentions My oldest brother died at 48 from cancer he done 2 tours in Vietnam and was there when they used that agent orange but if i had not learned to deal with all the hate and resentments i had before i could of not released him with love i got to ask him if he was OK with his self and maker before he went into a drug coma from the pain medicine and i was ask to lead a prayer from my family own his passing my brothers and sisters and my parents were there when he passed we were all in Texas and he was in Washington, Seattle and we got flights the same day they called for all of us and that was almost unheard of to be able to get 11 tickets that day what i am saying is That when we let or power work threw us and let it do or bidding and except the outcome it leaves us free from resentment and fear so we can be of maxim service to others and just like getting them flights and for once i could give back to that brother that had gave and helped me .They had called him a couple of times from Dallas when he lived in Texas to come see if he could do some thing with me i was drunk and had been for 2 or 3 weeks he did this a couple of times .You see i was a alcoholic out of 9 kids i was the black sheep of the family he was the only one who new how bad my drinking had got but even my parents had told me i wasn't welcome at their home anymore if i was drinking .I had been sober for 4 years when my brother died and to be asked by my family to lead them in prayer and holding his hand was a great honer for me and by asking my higher power to handle the things that are not right and give it to him to take care of is the best thing i can do and i know that justice will be served, today i have been sober for 27 years but the one thing that will send me back to drinking is resentment and what comes out of resentment is anger fear hate and it will destroy me and the people around me so i try to turn it all over to him to handle and except the outcome as his will not mine i hope this might help you some and i am so sorry for you loss and i pray that justice will be served . Tooter

• ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO CO. IS NOT EVER GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER . HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE BUT HONESTLY DEATH WOULD NOT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER . THE LOSS OF A PARENT IS THE HARDEST THING TO GO THROUGH . WHAT I SUGGEST IS REMEMBER YOUR FATHER HAPPY AND SMILING AT YOU THE GOOD TIMES . PRAY AND THIS WILL BE HARD BUT GIVE IT TO GOD ! EVENTUALLY MAYBE YOU CAN FORGIVE THEM . I AM VERY SORRY THAT YOU AND FAMILY ARE GOIN THROUGH THIS . MY DADDY WAS MURDERED WHEN I WAS 13 YRS OLD I ABOUT TO BE 43 AND TO THIS DAY AND EVERY DAY IT DOESNT GET ANY EASIER THEY SAY TIME HEALS THATS A LIE IT GOES BY ! I STILL HURT AS BAD AS I DID THEN . I HOPE THAT YOU LET THE ANGER GO AND LET GOD TAKE OVER YOUR NOT GIVING UP YOUR WINNING . THEY ALREADY TOOK THE BEST OF YOU . PRAY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND GIVE IT TO GOD!

• SAYDEE, YOU HAVE TOUCH MY HEART, WITH YOUR WORDS,

HUGS TO YOU

SHEILA

• TOOTER, I MUST SAY..YOU HAVE TOUCHED MY HEART ALSO,

iNTENTIONS, I HOPE YOU TAKE ALL OF THIS TO YOUR HEART FROM OURS, I COULD NEVER SAY I UNDERSTAND, BUT I DO KNOW THAT ANGER CAN PARALIZE US IF WE LET IT, AGAIN I AM TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN

HUGS AND PEACE

SHEILA

• I want to say how touched I am by all of the support and caring you have all given me. I know I can't live with all of this anger - my father would never want that for me. Captain - thank you for your insight. It is in God's hands now and you are right, there is nothing the courts can do that will make things better for me. I just hope it doesn't happen to someone else.

I am very sorry for all the pain you all have experienced. I have always been a spiritual person and I am turning to my faith. This company values their bottom line over people's lives. It's ironic that they should be responsible for his death when he did nothing but help people his whole life.

I will let the anger go - I know that. I want to say again though how much I appreciate everyone's support and stories. Bless all of you.