Captain, May I please have a reading? :)

• My birth date is 8-11-80. I would like to know what to expect of my career, finances and love life, as well as what is in store for my little girls 6-8-99 and 12-8-00. Thank you very much 🙂

• 1JLeo, in August you will move into a more stable time than the past year. It's all been a bit scattered and flitting about from one thing to the other but from your birthday you must settle down and focus on working hard to get what you want. You must be practical, detail-oriented, organized, methodical, reliable, punctual, and very honest in order to improve your situation. No skipping steps or taking shortcuts will help. Responsibilities will increase, magnifying the effort and hard work needed to maintain a reasonable level of existence. Health and diet should be carefully scrutinized this year, as physical resistance is low and you may become more susceptible to ailments. You may feel a bit restricted in some ways this year, but keep in mind that rewards from your applied efforts lie just ahead.

You are also creating a solid personal inner foundation. You may want to do some weeding and feeding in the belief department. Write a long list of all the beliefs you have about yourself. Make one list for the positive beliefs and one for the negative beliefs. See how many you can come up with. Look at the negative beliefs first. Ask yourself if they continue to serve you. If so, keep them on your list. If not, acknowledge that you thought of them, make a decision to let those thoughts go, and then cross them off your list. Now acknowledge the beliefs that you really like about yourself. Next to these beliefs write examples of where you see these qualities in your life. Celebrate them and give yourself some acknowledgment since these beliefs are part of your solid foundation. Address the beliefs that you view as negative. Look for a common thought throughout them. See if you can narrow these beliefs down into one or two negative beliefs.

Take some time to also examine your environment. This is a good time to eliminate clutter, clean house, and rearrange the spaces in which you live and work. Let go of the things you have outgrown. Finish up projects that you started a while back. Completion, patience, and persistence are very important now. It’s possible that you may feel like you’re at a dead end in your work or in your business. It’s a great time to consider a new direction and if you aren’t willing to consider it, even though you feel a very strong pull to do so, fate and circumstance may force you into it. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a time to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money.

Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good time for engagement and marriage, a good time to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

Your daughter 6/8/99: the rest of this year is a very powerful time for her. Many of her strengths and talents will emerge now. But she may also show stubbornness, recklessness, and an impatience to get what she wants. Activity is the keynote now, and your daughter will find herself very much involved and busy. It's a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. It's important for her not to go overboard with schoolwork or worldly concerns and leave enough time for play - there must be an even balance. This is her time of abundance and prosperity and of achieving all the things she wants for herself. It is a great time for goal setting and attainment.

Your daughter 12/8/00: Until the end of the year, your daughter will tend to be very stable and to plod along on a steady progressive path. She will be attached to all that is safe and familiar. After her birthday, she will feel much freer and want more change, exploration, and adventure in her life and be more outgoing. She will desire more fun and stimulation. Feelings of restlessness may pull her in too many different directions and she may hop from idea to idea before completing anything. She will be constantly seeking new ways to excite her senses. She will need to have a lot of discipline at this time to steady her in her quest for greater freedom.

• Thank you very much Captain! Your reading for me corresponds with the way I have been feeling lately! I know I need to focus and organize my life just wasn't sure where to begin. I have opportunities available to me but at the same time I am insecure about my abilities. My daughter 6-8-99 is very open and active so much so that it is difficult to find out what suits her best because she seems to excel at everything. She can be very stubborn and determined which worries me at times. My daughter 12-8-00 does play it safe. She can get lost in the crowd but I still see a spark in her. She is blooming slowly but steadily. Thank you once again for your reading Captain 🙂