Could Some one give me insight Please

• Hi Captain how are you we are still here but have 5 new cabins that are generating an income.re accommodation. Of late we have a couple from Whangarei Northland wanting to swap this property for two apartment's opposite the marina in Whangarei. They have a tender on their property to end late May. Now we have another couple that have approached us of late. It was 14 year ago when I last spoke to you and my mum is now 93 this year, still living with us and is frail but happy. We love and help her heaps amongst family conflict over her money as I sold her home. Oh dear just love to feel settled and happy. I pray your life is a happy one take care. Just need to talk to get matters off my chest it is not easy. Hubby is now well after 18 months of illness. Taqke care Helen x

• Oh dear I meant I spoke to you 1 year ago Thank you so for your input x

• Helen, even before I read your post, I had a feeling of success radiating out from you. Things are going to go well for you.

• yes and I feel these will be on going until they prophesize their intent Just want to be settled and happy in retirement knowing and not happening at this time is very frustrating thank you Captain when this happens us moving on, you are more than welcome to hop over the water for a holiday to suit you xxxxx Thank you

• Good luck to you, Helen!

• Looking at your numerology, Helen, I see you are in a year of endings, of saying good bye to struggle as you let go of all that you don't need in your life. It is the end of a long hard cycle for you. 2016 will be your new start, a new great chapter of your life. Your husband is already in the year of his new life, moving on to happier things and starting over.

• Thank you so much for doing that, I to work with numerology and to hear you telling me the same info that I am getting is very positive and enlightens events to come. I have an urge to tidy clean and pack, even though most of my furniture has been in a container for 12 years since we moved up here. It will be like Christmas to unpack my things and be able to appreciate them once more. You know all are in boxes and I don't know if breakage has occurred, but time will tell I guess. 2016 is not long as the years are moving so fast. You are truly a great person with a big heart thank you once more for your time talking to me x

• Hi how are you. We are still here and my mum who I care for is now 95 life has been busy re family and the business re cabins are do bring in the money. Up and down not constant, but surviving. I have had for sale posters added as summer will bring in more people. Waiting for a sale and my furniture is still stored in a container since 14 years.

Hubby and I are on the age pension now and it seems like we may never have a home of our own, which I miss so much.

Well I think of you often and I know you are very busy, so if you can see a move or there about love to hear. I hope you have a happy and relaxing Christmas. Take care

• Helen, for you 2017 is going to be a special year, one of much illumination. This is a time in which you will experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much insight to be gained now. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the year into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic clarification. 2017's energy brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. There may be unexpected associations or unexpected break-ups now as new understanding dawns. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, idea, invention, or service. 2017 for you is a time of psychic development, spiritual awareness, enlightenment and accomplishment. The year has a divine vibration which will help in achieving your objectives in life. Your instincts and psychic abilities will be dominant now. You will collaborate with others to work for a common cause for the benefit of all. Your intuition will guide you towards innovative accomplishments and creative subjects. You will be interested in fine arts and also in spirituality. It is possible that you will launch new and unique projects where you can use your originality. You should not scatter your energies on too many things, and concentrate on a few important things instead. 2017 will endow you with divine energy which can be used to motivate others. You can use your magnetic personality for achieving things beneficial for the well-being of society. You can be instrumental in bringing different groups together to achieve a peaceful environment. You have now embarked on a new path, quite different from your old monotonous routine, and will face challenges on your journey. There may be many successes, but you should be ready to face failures also. The challenge will be to adapt to the new environment, and be successful with the help of your intuition and divine intervention. Definitely a "Go for it" year.

• Thank you so much for your positive fast response which makes a lot of sense I do feel and I don't mind telling you , that when my dear mum passes , my life will have a major turn around and what you have said is where I want to be. I was approached by a lady from the south Island who befriended me and we have communicated for well over two years. She is a reader also and she asked me to be involved in a work situation with her of spiritual movement. I advised her the same as I said to you about my mum. My time is not my own.

Well again I wish you a happy, relaxing spiritual Christmas and I hope you are settled in your home environment.

A massive thank you once again xx.as always Helen

• Helen, may I share an epiphany I had? It might help with your own situation. http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=101810&replies=1

• Amazing and so true. we mirror each other and yes reflection and time does alter ones thinking. Going forward and don't look back. Thank you for sharing a part of your life's experiences.

I have just returned after spending a few days in Auckland, I had arranged a Christmas dinner in Sky City with all my kids (3) and grandchildren (4) with thoughts included that we all get together and share there granny my mum (95) as she may not be with us next Christmas. It was wonderful and after reading your experience I took this in with depth. (Bless You)

My hubby arrived for the outing on Sunday telling me that he was approached with a low offer for our property, so!!! there you are.

I pray you have an exceptional Christmas and I will keep in contact

Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!

• Merry Christmas and a bright and beautiful New Year to you and yours!

• bump

• bump

• bump