Captain, more interesting things....

• Dear Captain,

Hello! I wanted to share some more interesting things with you (re: Steve). Lately, I have been getting a lot of messages from him (songs), feathers, coins etc... when I least expect it! (the best kind of of course) There are also times when I feel a very warm tingling sensation in my body and I feel like Steve is right there with me! Last night I saw a flash of white light (in a circular shape) when I was lying in my bed and the lights were still on. I had never seen this flash before. I wasn't scared.

Any thoughts?

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• I am thinking you are trying to continue your relationship with Steve although he has moved on.

• Dear Captain,

Well, that would be nice although Steve and I never had a relationship in this lifetime and we were never married. I am thinking more about this in a spiritual connection, etc..... I hope this makes sense.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• So how did you know Steve when he was alive?

• I knew "of" him via friends. I don't expect you to fully understand and that's o.k.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my posts.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• This is were the Captain HAD picked this up from Angel,

,She had posted you back on that thread, I ASSUMED IT WAS YOUR PARTNER ALSO.

HUGS SHEILA

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 18:04 PDT

Angelsheaven7

Hello! I just had to let you know that the past couple of days I could "feel" my loved one Steve's energy around me at certain times. It was so wonderful! As I am becoming more open to "receiving" messages etc... I can definitely feel his presence more. 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Shatz,

Yes, I can understand....... I appreciate your input. Although Steve and I were not together in this lifetime, the feelings are very real etc...... sometimes their are some relationships that aren't meant to be together in this lifetime for various reasons.

Captain & Shatz,

I appreciate your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend!

Love & Blessings,

Angel

P.S. Captain- thanks again to you for all that you do for me and everyone on this board. You are definitely an "angel" to these people.

• Steve is concerned about you and watching over you but he hopes you won't cling to his memory and will move on with your life.

• Thank you Captain.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• I THINK I CAN UNDERSTAND,ANGEL:) i GUESS ITS A MEMORY ONLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND, AM I CORRECT?

HUGS SHEILA