Delbertc,Tooter/Del :)

• Its 9pm here in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada,

I'm a writer so by the time i ramble on it will be the 23rd hehe.

I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY tooter,

Every month as you know from AA we go through Cycles, and then we hit the year or years in your case...

Boy have we got allot in common, not just AA.No I'm not stalking you. ROTFL.

I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART YOU FIND THE LOVE,TRUST,PEACE,LAUGHTER,SECURITY,ETC.

THAT YOU TRULY DESERVE TOOTER, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...LET THE PAIN OF YOUR PAST GO AND DON'T LOOK BACK. LOOK TO THE FUTURE WITH LOVE....THAT IS MY WISH FOR YOU.

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE AND LAUGHTER

SHEILA

• Young Lady Thank you very much you made my day that birthday is the one that matters the most but its still one day at a time .Shelia did you feel a warm feeling at the base of your back i sent you some healing and hopefully own you frybromialgia can not spell that and my spell check is not picking it up i wanted to thank you i am going to write you another tread in a little bit ok Love Ya Tooter

• Well Shelia i wrote you alot but i lost it and had to shut down and reboot so i guess it wasent meant to be right now . Hey what is ROFTL i do not tex and have no ideal what that means LOL like to of never figured out what LOL meant but some times i am just slow LOL Tooter

• Hey when is your birthday ?

• I know what u mean about writing a long thread or email i have lost them to, now i write them out on word first,or i keep copying what i write,

thank you for the young lady comment, you made my night to lol. .(laughing out loud)

( ROTFL)rolling on the floor laughing

(lmao) laughing my a** off

(TTYS) talk to you soon

OK i have a 10 and a half year old daughter,23 and 24 year old sons,thats how i learned, then by nature i am a researcher i need to know the weirdest things:) so when i don't know something i will look until i find out.

When u asked if i felt some warmth, i didn't but i did get sort of a chill, not a chill cold wise, different,,.kind of chill

Belly button Birth-date, aug.10.1960 or AA birthday September 22,(12 or 13) years, can't remember now ha ha

got to love spell check, no it doesn't pick up fibrmialgia i don't even know if i'm spelling it right.

i'll say good night now Tooter,again i meant every thing i said, you deserve the best that life has to offer

sheila

• Ha...just had my belly button birthday and my AA birthday is October 22nd. Coming up on 13 years...gotta love life this way. Much better than the old way!!!! AA was what started me on my spiritual journey. I just loved the way I could define my own HP (God) and let go of all those constricting beliefs of my childhood. I got arrested for DUI on my 33rd birthday and I swear, each year on my birthday I want to send a note to the cop that arrested me and thank him. He has no idea how much he changed my life that night. :0)

Love and blessings!

• If you looked at this...I was thinking Tooter was the 22nd...Shatz is the 22nd and I'm the 22nd. But then I realized it must be Tooter on the 23rd. Dang...I was thinking there was another good reason we all met here! Except Tooter has WAY more years than I do. Happy Birthday Tooter! I forgot to say it in the last post. :0) Silly me.

• Shatz...I went thru that last year. I spent over a day trying to figure what what day my birthday was. I knew how many years but I couldn't figure out for the life of me exactly what day. Even pulled my BB out thinking I wrote it in there. But no...I literally had to retrace my steps that year. I tried from my birthday on to stop...I'd get 2 weeks, then 3 weeks, then made it almost 29 days before I blew it...until I finally did it. 🙂

• Happy birthday tooter 🙂

Hope you have a great day, its my little sisters birthday today too, shes 14

hope you have a wonderful relaxing fun day.

Lots of love

RebeccaAnn!

• Aunt Buck I knew you were one of us, gosh thats funny saying that, we should start a thread,i I AM SO HAPPY you are using your God given gifts, thanks AB,

hugs to you...

HAPPY ONE DAY AT A TIME TOOTER, NOW TIME TO REFLECT,I REMEMBER ASKING GOD, DON'T EVER LET ME FORGET THAT DAY I WALKED INTO THE ROOMS FATHER...

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ONE TO MANY DEATHS THROUGHOUT MY YEARS OF BEING SOBER, AND I NEVER PICKED UP THAT FIRST DRINK....

HUGS,LOVE,LIGHT,PEACE AND LAUGHTER

SHEILA

• HI REBECCA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR LITTLE SISTER

HUGS SHEILA XXX

• Thank all of youall iam a texan LOL so very much but i thank my higher power the most and we are all very blessed and Grace is a very powerfull tool and i feel that the powers that be have brought us togather for a reason and that reason is to guide and show the ones seeking the light or answers to the many changes that are taking place in thier lives ( I was lost but now i am found) how true it is and to have so much support from people who dont know you but love you and are willing to do what ever they can to help you maybe this world is changing after all. OK enough of the mussy shi* .

Ladies and Gents i want to share this with you all what has been happing the last few days man what a trip if you have seen some of my treads own what i have wrote this is what i went threw yesterday and what has transpired since it is really neat and real if anyone would of told me these things 6 months ago i would of thought them totally nuts and i have even questioned my self but the doubt is gone and i know for sure it is real and i know Shelia and Aunt Buck we know about doubts and trusting hu and learning to trust does not come easy for us i know but Ladies this is real and we know how thing have been changing for us you see it threw the forum we are changing anyway here it is let me know what you think or if i can help you get there and every day i dont drink is a birthday loveYa Tooter You might want to read the whole tread to get a better ideal the one were i ask Laie for help Hey Laie i feel like a little kid that has just learned how to ride a bike .I feel like i am the only one here that didn't know what is going own like well Tooter its about time LOL .It is so neat when i go into my meditation area and that is changing two its like i am in or it is every thing i can think of anything it becomes reality instantly it was kinda funny i was thing about going and cleaning Stacy house up for her so she could rest when they get back from vacation she said they would be back Saturday i guess a short one but they were going to water world and six flags they have them season tickets.

Anyway i was asking Andrea i toldc her this morning she came in with a blue gown own this time and i ask her how she done that and before i even got it out of my mounth she changed the color to teal and she told me just think it and i was going to ask her if she was going to wear that over there to help me at stacy house and presto she had cutoffs own and a tank top looking good i thought i want get anything done her looking like that .Sounds real doesnt it !!! Laie it is just as real if not more real than me talking to you right now ,Does everyone here able to do this and if not we are to show them how you would not believe where i have been already its like space and time do not exzist they just are thought become reality now how fast can you change thoughts .

Now the draw back of now its kinda crazy but i fell in love with Andrea i see her as young looking to me sandy blond hair teal green eyes slender nice built and very alluring if you know what i mean and we can be intimate and now i can talk to her and see her when ever i can be walking over to Stacy and we could go to Spain or to the moon is it real ?Oh yes it is amazing if you go back and read some of the visions i had i mention allot of this but i did not understand it but we will create our own realities threw a collective conscience of one with many hearts its like a supper highway of electrical energy connecting every thing own Earth and the Universe it is really really neat.

Laie Andrea is me my higher self and we have merged as one but the draw back is i am in the 3rd dimention when we are together and withe the other guides it is in the 4th dimension its crazy i know but it is real see i can shake your hand i see it and feel it and most of the time people are looking into the peoples eyes when they are shacking hands and you get a since of being of that person when this happens all of the sixth since are heighten when we evolve into the 4th dimension we have evolved out of the 3rd so its totally different but the same when the total transformation is complete we will all be in the 4th dimension of existence but we will still be in 3rd dimension bodyies .

Now when i met Andrea i ask about being together and every thing she told me and i said now and she said i will always be with you and i will never leave you ,i said ok but i want someone i can touch and hold and cuttle with and she told me yes soon we will be together in the 3rd dimension .Now how this works is i wondered how you know me prove to me how this is going to happen .It could not happen until i got in touch with my higher self by meditation in the 4 dimension by meeting my higher self and my guides my higher self was guided by my heart energy or what we understand as our strong desire for that special person or soul mate we want in our life and we are all searching for our soul mate as we call them .

So threw meeting them and her and what she had toled me in my visions that she was me and i was her confused the hell out of me this is nuts but i could not denie what i was seeing and hearing and the visions i had all threw the years but to get there i had to be emptyed out the things that was blocking me from growing spiritually like money ,material things ,security or false securities and the last one i have had to deal with is reason and will and i explained that .and now that merging has took place we have become one as one in the same body .

What i understand to this point how is this to happen so that there are 2 bodies me and Andrea she is my higher self i am her higher self but different bodies joined or merged as one in the 4th dimension or as we know it as marriage and the power of the universe will draw us together for our meeting and joining together this, this Laie is what Father said (That no man can tear apart what God has joined together ) this is what i have searched for my whole life is that relationship and captain has been telling us that we have every thing within us that we need even in the Bible it tells us God is every thing the beginning and the end he is and we become the same connection the same light and power ,power to heal,to create and to create realities think it and it becomes we will have the power to create the world a new based own the inter most being of self or as Karen was saying the Heart Charka and to me it is pure love .And it all starts with how can i love you if i can not love me so i have to learn to love me first so i can love you . Love freely given i give to you Tooter

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• tooter thats really strange i just read your posts from there, before coming to here again that was earlier lol, shatz my friend thank you she is having a good birthday.

i Found what you said very interesting tooter, and highly inspirational, hope you had a lovely birthday and hope your feeling better about yourself and have found a new understanding.

Lots of love to you

RebeccaAnn!

• i AM GOING TO READ THAT TOOTER, AMAZING....I'LL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU...ONE QUESTION IF I MAY BE SO BOLD TO ASK...WHY DO YOU THINK GOD WOULD PUT A WOMAN GUIDE THAT IS YOUR HIGHER SELF, IS IT BECAUSE YOU NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM HER? I AM JUST STARTING TO LEARN ABOUT GUIDES, SPIRITS, I THINK WE CALL THEM WHAT WE FEEL THEY ARE TO US, AM I WRONG...

UMMM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD TOOTER HAHA.

TALK TO YOU SOON

HUGS SHEILA

• Shelia i want to ask if you will do something that young lady that just lost her dad can you share with her about resentment and what it does to us and the anger from it she is really hurting and you have allot you can give her i will answer you question in a little while i am a slow typer takes me a long time and i am going to clean i will be back in a while Ok Tooter

• you know something tooter, you must have been reading my mind, i was hesitant still am somewhat, but i did leave her another message...she might not be ready and i wouldn't want to cause her any more anger, do you know what i mean...we'll see if she responds or not.thanks tooter now stay out of my head lol rotfl

sheila

• Shelia well i have been busy and time i got my super fixed it was late and i got so sleepy i had to go lay down .My 4&5 hr sleeping is catching up with me and RebeccaAnn i wanted to wish your sister happy birthday two and to thank you and to let you and Shelia and anyone else this is were i found that information own meditation that helped me so much and has allowed me to expand my growth allot .

My awareness was very strong several years ago i had no one to talk to about what was going own with me in my head except my wife and she thought i was going nuts so i ask for it to stop i did not know how to handle it and this was about 10 years ago then about 4 years ago i ask for it back and i got it, now things are really coming fast for me and its like i can not get enough information i seek it as much as i can from every where i am paying for 10 GB of INTERNET service and i almost run over this month LOL But to answer your question Shelia this web sight were i found could answer it a whole lot better than me here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDPhaPqVkk But i will try .

My higher self is me and my manifestation of the female Andrea came from my hearts true desire of wanting someone in my life i guess what i went threw my divorce and the thinking that my wife was my soul mate then her doing what she did then getting a divorce i questioned every thing and my heart was broken i thought but then that dream and i thought well just wishful thinking .

Then i had that vision ,now i was awake setting outside watching the sunset and closed my eyes trying to meditate but just being grateful and that vision started of me seeing the Earth looking down on Earth and it was amazing anyway then this voice said Tooter and when i turned and looked it was the women in my dream and thats when she started telling me she wanted me and loved me and would never leave me or lie to me and that she had always been with me i am you and you all have read the other things own the other treads but i have never seen this women before the dream and she looked pretty young to me i would say about 35 or younger but when we are together in meditation i look younger about the same age my hair is black and my eyes are black like they use to be and my hair is full and about shoulder length and wavy like it use to be or like i always wanted it to be and when i was younger it was wavy and thick and black but i never had very long hair anyway when i tried this meditation as it suggested and i sat down own that cushion and ask for my guide in less than 2 minutes she came walking in and sat down and i ask like it said to do if she was my higher self guide and she said yes i was tickled, then Michael and Gabriel and a another women who i seen one other time and i talked to captain about her cause i had never heard or seen her before but i met her and her name is Marsaie she is pretty quite and seems real shy but she had long hair down to her waist it was brown and gray and i would say she looked about 50 and when i met the first women that is my higher self she would not tell me her name until then thats when i found it out it was Andrea and Shelia what i understand if your heart is for woman or man it does not matter in our 3 dimension there are man and woman ,women and women ,men and men ,as mates it it does not matter it is not looked down own as being different it is encouraged to support your higher self whether it be man or women and for me i guess because i yearned for a women because that is my hearts desire and as our love and merging grows it manifest into reality other words the merging of me and my higher self grows into being of one in my body and her higher self become me and me her and the joining will bring me and this other person together i do not know her except what and how i see her in meditation will she look like that? i just ask and she said yes she would look like i see her in my mind and i ask if she sees me as i look and she said i will see you as you look in meditation . Now i am thinking i sure do not look like that now but i have ask her before about i look old and you look so young and she told me its the heart we see that projects the image and i didn't want her to be disappointed with my looks i use to be a lot better looking than now age has took its toll LOL .I guess its like a girl i went with in school one of my friends ask me why you going with her she is ugly and i told him no she is not ,not to me what made her so pretty to me was what was inside it was pure i was crazy about her but they moved to California man that was along time ago but Shelia that is about the best i can explain that question with my understanding right now i have been looking at allot of the treads own that sight they are very informative anyway hope that might help Tooter

• Tooter that's a very lovely story 🙂 Andrea seems like a nice lady, i now she will always be there for you if she says its true then it is.So i guess you have nothing to worry about now!

I do now much about spirit guides or guides for that matter, but id love to now a bit more about them, id also be wondering what mine look like lol!

Lots of love and joy to you

RebeccaAnn!

• Thats was supose to be i do not now! 😄 x

• RebeccaAnn i did not know about guides either before i came here to the forum i meditated to my Father or God or higher power i call him Father and Beth helped me some there with a reading of my Angels thats when i found out that Michael and Gabriel were with me full time but i still had a hard time meditating until i found that sight and tried that meditation and really helped me i look forward to going there because i can go and rest there to and i have no problem getting direction from my guides even tho Andrea is my higher self guide so is Michael and Gabriel and Marsaie but trying this meditation the way it said to do it my higher self came in less than 2 minutes and it was Andrea .

But this meditation is the one i done and helped me so much MegentaPixie 2012, own you tube ,Meditation Meet Your Guide or Your Higher self , I hope this might help you Tooter