I can read for the one person per a day

• Hi. Nice to meet you.

I made my own tarot card.

and with this, I can read for the one person per a day.

So please tell me your question. then, I'll tell your card with card image.

• my question is

" what is the future of the relationship between the new man I am seeing and myself"

please thankyou very much

Kerry

• Your card is The Magician...

A man who has kept his virginity until he reaches twenty-five years of age becomes Magician. To those who have lived as loners for a long time, the meaning of this card will be easily understandable. Upon the sight of loving couples exhibiting affection, a loner’s eyes will emit sparks of jealousy. If one were a real magician, he could be punishing the couples to make them pay the price. Perhaps, using the most powerful magic known to men, summoning meteors, to attack the couples may be the uttermost desire of people who have lived in loneliness.

Keywords of this card is : Creative flair, creativity, skill, ability, versatility, value, knowledge, insights

• i think thats about me nto him as i been single for ages and he is always in a relationship. but thanks thats cool.

I always get that card as myself! haha

• Hi WBambi,

Many thanks to you for the reading. My question to you is…

Do you see happiness for me? When?

Blessings,

Luvslife

• Hi WBambi,

I would love to know what's ahead for me in Love 🙂

Thank You!

December Girl

• Hi Wbambi i would like to know if i will find love soon with the men of my dreams.

• ok...i'll give this a try...this is my first time on this group.

my question is....Will this long time male friend of mine and myself form a love relationship?

• Don't mean to jump in, but wbambi did say one a day,i think you will get flooded with requests bambi, if you need help with anything let me know, im not a reader, but the readers to have a board called lack of respect maybe there are some ideas for you to set this up..

so you don't get 100 requests...at one time

hugs to you

sheila

i mean no direspect to anyone and especially you wbambi

• Forgive me again wbambi, you might want to do it this way, and I'm sorry if i over stepped,your boundries

Hi everyone,

I KNOW SOME OF US ARE NEW TO TAROT,AND I TRY TO HELP AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN A THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AWHILE AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING THANKS.i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND I KNOW THE READERS DO ALSO.

MY WISH… is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY ONE OF OUR RESPECTED GIFTED READERS,”

(THIS WAS ALSO A REMINDER TO ME …)

THIS GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW OUR READERS ARE SOMETIMES OVERWHELMED,THANKS, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, TO ANY OF YOU; THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION…

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8558&replies=34

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER LOL!

Sheila

• Shatz and Wbambi,

I like how Aunt Buck has been doing it. She will take for example 10 readings and she asks you to number the request. It seems to be a good system. Thank you, Shatz, for keeping the order and the peace. LOL.

Luvslife

• i like it that way also i guess it will be up to wbambi,lol

• luvslife//

Your card is The Moon(Reverse) This card means...

Fantasy under the moonlight. Even if one whispers love to one’s imaginary lover, that is only midnight summer’s dream. A person who only dreams everything without actually doing anything cannot achieve those dreams in real life. It is nice to feel sentimental looking at the moon but what are really important are real objects and cash. Life is not easy enough to go through with only thoughts.

and keywords: power of resistance, ignoring

You can see the image of card in here (http://www.facebook.com/WhiteBambi#!/photo.php?pid=96054&id=100001203606995)

• DecemberGirl //

Your card is Queen of Pentacle(Reverse)

and Queen of Pentacle means

Something cannot-be-illustrated inside the speech bubble shows her prosperity and abundance. She may be picturing something rich and valuable enough so that she would almost start drooling. Because she is satisfied enough and is feeling ecstasy from her fantasy, she does not require anything else while she is deluding herself.

but your card is Reverse. Keywords of this card is self-esteemand self-doubts about.

I think some bad things are waiting for you and for this, you will have self-doubts.

But the important thing is this, this card is to prevent you from falling into bad mood.

• SoSeductive777 //

Your card is Two of Sword(Reverse)

and Two of Sword means

Can there be any card that can describe all conflicts better than this one? Two blades facing each other already signifies the beginning of a conflict and, moreover, the fact that they are heading towards opposite directions represents the conflict has not yet been resolved. In other words, the conflict does not end due to lack of communication. Nevertheless, one has to keep in mind before resolving the conflict that communication may be unnecessary when clarifying your own position.

but your card is Reverse. Keywords of Two of Sword(Reverse) are Loss of balance, openness, and open minds.

Well, If you open your heart, you can find your lover and hapiness.

You can see the image of card in here : http://www.facebook.com/WhiteBambi#!/photo.php?pid=96081&id=100001203606995

• shay50 //

Your card is Four of Pentacle

and this card means

This card has a very solid image. It means a state of watching out for incomings from outside while being stagnant with material wealth. It also illustrates a firm tendency of one who possesses more or is more obsessed with possessions, is more likely to block one’s own perceptions about outside. When considering harsh and appaling reality, this aspects is the most basic knowledge to survive this world.

and keywords are stick, Adhere degeneration, Greed, Ego.

You might have a long friendship with your male friend.

And you might value this freindship and your male friend and It is difficult to define the border between love and friendship. So you might overrated your feelings. Friendship is lifelong than love...

• shatz //

I left my thread alone and didn't reply for a long time because of time difference.

(Actually I'm live in Korea and there is and between Korea and US, There is about 13 hours difference lol)

I can accommodate 3~5 questions if they wait for my reply ^-^;;

Thank you for your keen interest and advice.

• WBambi thanks for the offer my question is do you see my friend getting out of prison anytime soon in the near future?

and again thanks alot. If u need his dob it is 8/30/1983.

• taurusbaby22 //

Your card is Eight of Pentacle(Reverse)

and Eight of Pentacle means

This means the result through a long-awaited time. Whatever the case is, an effort towards the result carries same characteristics as an achievement. This result is not from a mere time investment but from both material and mental investment. It means that the more effort one puts in, the more skilled he or she becomes to get a better result. Moreover, it also symbolizes repeated practice or training

but your card is reverse. Eight of Pentacle(Reverse)'s keywords are Patient disappears, Interference, Temptation.

Should not yield up to any temptation.

You can see the image of card in here :

• Hello WBambi,

Thanks for your kind offer my question is, will the situation that i have with my sons teacher at school improve? Thanks again Many Blessings 2u Lilac