Second opinion + a reading please? :)

• Hello! I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if I do anything wrong!

I just used this spread that I found on another forum concerning a relationship I'm currently confused about:

And this is what I turned up with...

1: Queen of Pentacles, Reversed

2: The Hermit

3: Judgement, Reversed

I think I've come to my own conclusions, but I'd just like some other interpretations from an objective source.

Also, would anybody mind doing a love reading for me? I'm not sure what I should say, so I guess I'll just say that the person that I might be interested in, I've known for quite a while. A few months ago, they just threw me completely off guard by making a move. I'm just very confused because I'm not sure if they really have feelings or are just messing around. It's been a bit hot and cold between us because I'm not sure what their intentions might be. I'm just afraid I might be missing out on something or that I might end up getting hurt if I let anything happen. I'd appreciate any help!

• Your both normally are very quiet people "emotionally" and she is not sure what she wants. She is more outgoing then you are however in normal day to day situations

Don't wind up in a juggling situation with her that you can't win.

Rules of life to live by: " Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option!”

Hope this helps and hits at least 1 thing that makes sense to you!

• You just hit the nail RIGHT on the head. Thank you so much for your for this, you just said what I've been thinking the whole time, with them not sure what they want and me just being an "option."

I really do think I have feelings, but I feel that they're just not mature enough - right now, anyway. You never know what the future holds, but it's not worth getting hurt right now. If/when anything else happens, I'll just have to put my foot down, I guess.

You've really helped me so much, thank you! 🙂