CWB ONE MOMENT OF YOUR TIME

• FOR CWB ONLY PLEASE, DO NOT DISTURB THIS THREAD, NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT CWB

On a serious note, i know you are searching for many answers like all of us,before gwalchmai60 gets bombarded, though she is one strong spiritual woman, i think she will let the seekers know really quick...you can read about my conversation with her on my thread below. i know she will be able to help you just a strong feeling.I know she wouldn't mind me doing this, i hope

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8525&replies=21

• iposted shatzy n thanx now we await n hope

• i KNOW YOU ARE IN TURMOIL CWB,BUT YOUR ANSWERS WILL COME:0

OUR NEW FRIEND HAS HAD SOME BACK PROBLEMS ALSO, AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT. I SUFFER WITH CHRONIC PAIN AND FIBROMIALGA AND IT DICTATES MY LIFE THAT I COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW TO ANYONE. BUT I THINK YOU KNOW THAT FEELING. i THINK SHE POSTS AT NIGHT I'M IN THE Day RIGHT NOW ITS 10:20 AM WHAT TIME IS IT WHERE U ARE.SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, SO SHE IS SUPPOSE TO REST. SO IF IN DOUBT ALSO POST A THREAD TO HER.

HUGS,SHEILA

• 7.35PM i have now shatzy

• any special days as well schatzy?

• No but she might be resting her back like i said she was in the hospital...hopefully she didn't go back in...

• Im crossingme fingers, n wish her well. i dont do religious stuff much lol back resting oh yes im doing it also bc my back is one ass big mess. by tailbones its crooked to the right n the rest of me compensate by keeling to the left. even when i sit down. so grrr n sigh

• CWB, i needed to say this to you, your post on GW's thread (gavin) brought a deep pain in my heart.instead of laughter i got some tears..I told him I did not want a reading that his health was much more important than my reading.I thought you of all people would understand my intentions..that is not who i am:(

But i do have spunk thats for sure...:)

YOU HAVE BROUGHT MUCH LAUGHTER INTO MY LIFE CWB, MUCH MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

PEACE ,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER

SHATZY XXX

• I also want to thank you for all your words of wisdom,:)....

my clean clothes, iron boots,my depends hahaha

Hugs to yoU

Peace,Light,Love and Laughter

Shatzy