DO YOU NEED A READING,ADVICE OR HELP!!!!

• Hi everyone,

I KNOW SOME OF US ARE NEW TO TAROT,AND I TRY TO HELP AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN A THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AWHILE AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING THANKS.i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND I KNOW THE READERS DO ALSO.

MY WISH… is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY ONE OF OUR RESPECTED GIFTED READERS,”

(THIS WAS ALSO A REMINDER TO ME …)

THIS GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW OUR READERS ARE SOMETIMES OVERWHELMED,THANKS, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, TO ANY OF YOU; THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION…

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8558&replies=34

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER LOL!

Sheila

• Won't shoot this messenger! I ditto! For all who ask advice--please remember:

1--the wonderful readers who read for FREE here are doing so willingly & lovingly

2-They have lives of their own & can't possibly get to everyone!

3-When you REALLY need an answer--it will come:)

• 🙂

• BUMPITY, BUMP LALA

• Yes plz. i wanna know whatthe hell alden is so scared offf. its oddball, when he talks intimate stuff all is ok, when i hint even he flips n throws a tantrum. even if its an imagery that hardly will ever come to pass. what is he fearing deep deep deep deepp down.

cwb

• I agree with the concept of not butting in but I think what happens sometimes is people see an offer and they don't read through each post until the end before they reply. I'm guilty :0) I try not to do it but I know the offers fill up fast and you have to act fast to get it. I reaaaaaaaaaally wish I could help out in a gifted way, I would love to give back but all I can do is offer support and understanding. Anyway, for all of those who do offer advice, thank you. What you do and how you use your gifts is a blessing to many!

• gladyouwroteme, I understand,beleive me, i also seek for answers, ...

hugs sheila

• Another here who is probably guilty of jumping in too soon. Am looking for all the help I can get at this time and maybe should slow down a bit before putting the readers under so much pressure.....

• bump bammmmMMMM

• BUMP

• Shatz...you are truly special....we thank you

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

LOVE LIGHT...