Captain, I would appreciate a reading

• Hello Captain,

I have come across many of your posts and love how you inspire others-- i appreciate your gifts of wisdom that you share.

If you have any time I would love a reading.

thank you,

CapricornCat

born January 3, 1972

• What sort of things did you want to know about?

• I wanted to know about where my schooling will take me, any insight to where I will be moving to and definitely about the future of my love life, which is non-existent and has been for over a year

thank you for responding so quickly. I greatly appreciate it.

• Hello Captain--

I don't know if this affects the reading for you, that is, but I failed to mention that I was born with moon in Leo and ascendant in Scorpio---

thank you again

• This year should provide you with some time for gaining some understanding of yourself, and you are apt to spend a good bit of time in contemplation. It will be good for you to spend time alone or in quiet activities, as free from outside responsibilities as possible. You should try to get away from career or business pressures. This is a good year to reflect on the past and plan for the future. This will not tend to be a year of action, but rather a year of waiting and development. One of the most profitable activities in with to engage during 2010 is that of study and writing, for your ability to think clearly, analyze, and integrate your thoughts is peaked now. Your capacity for research and understanding is at its very best. Certainly, it is best for you to focus your attention on your talents and your skills in an effort to use the time you have now to refine them. You may find that you will be led to dig deeper into fields like psychology, philosophy, neuroscience and metaphysical topics in order to get a better understanding about what is going on with you. It’s a time when you will be driven to answer the bigger questions in life such as “Is this it?”, “What is my purpose?”, “Is this the best way for me to serve?”, “What is God’s Plan for me?” YOU are important now. Rest, recharge and attend to things that create the foundation of your life – your health, your relationships, and your soul.

Examine how much you worry. Worry is a sign that you're not in the present moment. Pay close attention to what your feelings want to tell you, rather than "spinning" in worry. You have your feelings for a reason. They can point you to what is important to you. Make a list of your essential values and needs. Ask yourself which of these are negotiable, and which are non-negotiable. Notice if you are out of integrity with any of the needs and values that you hold sacred, and if so, with whom or what. Then do whatever it takes to clean things up and bring your actions in alignment with your unique values and beliefs. This is the year for asking yourself what areas of your life you would like to redefine. The year also wants to aid you in becoming more self-sufficient. Take a sacred journey and go someplace that stimulates you spiritually. Go on a small outing or take a series of one-day events. You might want to travel to a sacred location. Sacred journeys can provide you with incredible insights and create a shift in your perceptions. Attend a workshop, or join in a group event with others who are in alignment with your spiritual interests. Examine your sleep habits and make sure that you are getting enough rest. Your dream state may heighten this year, and it is important to give yourself space to explore your dreams. Also evaluate your health and nutrition, and make sure that you are taking steps towards preventative care.

It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centred", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson in 2010 is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

Your life's goal is all about achieving real freedom - from any dependencies on others or things. You are here to learn to do things your way. So release any need to be popular or to please others and do what pleases YOU. Only by living a truly authentic life will you experience full freedom and happiness. In this lifetime you may require some time to get out of the starting gate, perhaps due to unfortunate early circumstances or conditioning. Still, it is those very circumstances that will serve to forge much of your sense of internal freedom and personal resilience. Gifted with a natural interest in intellectual, philosophical, and spiritual pursuits, you must concentrate your energies in these areas and away from approval seeking and a preoccupation with personal insecurity or feelings of unworthiness. One of your biggest strengths is to be able to learn from experience. So if you can break out of restrictive or otherwise inhibiting circumstances in search of such experience, your efforts at achievement, liberation and self-realization will be well rewarded. Your challenge will be learning to admit failure and be willing to start over if you make a mistake. But you have the ingenuity, vision, ambition, and intelligence to succeed. Developing a personal spiritual philosophy will be crucial to helping you find balance and security in this lifetime.

• Thank you Captain, I stopped by to read this, and thought that the paragraph on worry is very relevant to me. I find it very hard staying in the present moment, my mind wanders and I have a good imagination. I Never think that things will turn out well, but always looking for things turning out badly. I am trying to reverse this thinking. Never easy! and my need to be popular and please others. Trouble is, I have started to do this with my family, after all they always please themselves. They don't like it when I do! I have met many people and it amazes me, some people barely seem to make an effort yet they have mountains of friends. They often come across as rude. Perhaps I give off the wrong vibes, I'm told I'm very friendly. Anyhow, sorry if I've disturbed this thread. I think a lot of things are also relevant to others too! Many thanks for listening Captain!

• Thank you so very much Captain--- Amazingly, this feels completely inline with what is going on in my life right now. I appreciate the time you took to express this all to me. thank you again and I will attempt to keep you posted during the second half of the year.

Many Blessings,

CapricornCat

• Captain, if you could address the issue of housing for me (from my first posting) I would greatly appreciate it as I recently moved in with my Mom with my three small children- I am divorced as of May 2009. I live in an expensive area in NJ. Any feelings or advice would be appreciated.

thank you again.

• October 2010 has wonderfully magic vibrations for moving to your own home which I feel will not be all that far from where you are now.

• thank you so very much for the wonderful vibrations! I greatly appreciate it Captain.

Peace and Love,

CapricornCat

• Captain--- Would you kindly suggest someone who is gifted with past life information-- I don't know who is available for this kind of information. Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

• Hello Captain,

I hope you don't mind that I reach out to you once again. I am writing on behalf of my little sister and she would like to find out more about a particular, special relationship. I would greatly appreciate it.

she is November 6, 1981

he is August 21, 1981

thank you once again,

CapricornCat

• Hello Captain,

I hope this message finds you and that you are well. You had given me news of a move into my own home that would occur in October. I have been given an opportunity to move into a beautiful rental home. Can you please share with me what/how you feel about this particular home. I would greatly appreciate your insight.

thank you,

CapricornCat

• Hello Captain,

I am hoping you can help on the above matter. Thank you

CapricornCat

• Hello Captain~

December is here and 2011 is approaching fast~ you gave me a wonderful meeting for this year that summed up my life~ it was amazingly accurate~ and wonderful, thank you. I hope that you might be able to give a reading for 2011~ I would like to know more about my schooling, my relationships with friends, family and my children as well as more about my love life~ Any information is greatly appreciated~

thank you very much~ and have a beautiful holiday season,

CapricornCat

• Captain,

I'm posting again, just in case you didn't see my last post.

thank you,

CapricornCat

• Hello Captain~

Happy New Year 🙂 I am so glad to know that you are okay, You're absence had some of us concerned~ thank you for sharing some of your reflections for 2011~ they are so helpful to me~

I recently celebrated my birthday and I was wondering if you might give a reading for the upcoming year~ Topics that are important to me would be my schooling, my relationship with the children, my creative expression and of course my love life~

You had given me an amazingling accurate reading last year and so I turn to you again for 2011~

all my best,

with gratitude,

CapricornCat

Jan. 3, 1972

• bump 🙂 Hope this finds you Captain 🙂

• Sorry - I had taken this thread off my saved threads becasue I thought it was finished. If you have new questions for me, you need to start a new thread as I usually remove threads I think I have finished with so as to clear the backlog. I really only saw the latest post by accident, CapCat.

This year will see you removing all the garbage and dross from your life that has been weighing you down like an anchor. A brutally honest self-assessment will reveal those aspects of yourself and your environment that are just not working for you. You have been through many changes lately so you need to completely re-evaluate your life in the light of these changes. Look over your dreams and goals to see if they are as they once were. You will probably feel like a new start so 2011 is definitely the year to 'clear away all the junk' in your life in preparation for starting over. You may find that the things you once yearned for are not so important anymore and that other priorities have taken their place. This is all right and natural and nothing to feel guilty or fearful about. A new you is emerging like a butterfly from a cocoon - don't fight the process or mourn what is no longer of service to you (even the people). This year you must be really honest with yourself and everyone around you about what you want.

I feel a lot of movement for you this year both internally and externally - travel is indicated strongly. You may feel like getting away from everything that is familiar and stale. New friends will come into your life who are more in line with the new person you are. I also feel a change of job/career in the works. Food will play a significant role in your life this year. You will be happier than you have ever been this year - and freer.

• Captain~ once again your gift of insight resonates strongly within me~ I also value and appreciate that you share freely, thank you , thank you~ I will post on another thread next time~

I do have a couple of questions, if you do not mind answering them~

Change of job/career you indicated~ I am currently in school, I just began my Masters in Transpersonal Psychology in a global studies program based in California. I wonder how this might be affected as I am currently not working~

Also, I have not dated in a long time~ any indication that that might change this year ?

thank you once again~

with love and gratitude,

CapricornCat