Seeking advice and direction

• Hi my name is Stacey. I would like a reading if anyone would be willing. 🙂 My DOB is 7/16/84. My family and I have been through alot the past 18 or so months, things seem to be getting better but I would like to know if I am on the right track. I am planning to go back to college this fall and also thinking about starting a little side business. Nothing big just something to use as a creative outlet and hopefully make a little extra money while still caring for my family and pursuing my degree. Over the past month or so I have had a sense of calmness and happiness that I have not felt in so long. If anyone has any insight to offer I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks in advance! 🙂

• Yes, you are on the right track, and should achieve great success. But make sure you temper that directness of yours with more diplomacy and remain open to others' input without stubbornly trying to do everything yourself. Hold to your course and do not waver.

• Thanks so much for your reply. I cried after a read it....not a sad cry more like a cry of relief. I feel like a 50 pound weight was just lifted off my chest. Thanks again, you are so kind to share your gift with total strangers. 🙂 ((((HUGS))))

• You're very welcome. 🙂

• Dear Captain

The last reading you gave me was perfect. I was wondering what you would have to say about my career life. My birthday is March 20, 1990. I am at a loss as what I am supposed to do. I'm stuck. What do you see?

krista