Male Scorpio behaviour - desperate for help!!

• Hello,

I am new to this site and upon reading some posts, you all seem lovely people and I was hoping for some advice/opinions on a long standing issue.

This is a long story but I will try to keep it to the point!!

About 14 years ago I fell for a scorpio man, we have never had a relationship and I class it as unrequited love. I had never told him up until about 7 years ago, so I wrote a letter. I was so scared, I had to tell him for my sake as I was married, he was/is married with 2 children and I felt a letter was more appropriate because I knew nothing could happen. The guilt I felt for having these feelings and for so long were intolerable, I was starting to feel ill. I was also working for him at the time so this in my opinion now was a huge mistake and unprofessional. He completely ignored this letter. He locked my colleague in a room and was panicking, no one has ever told me what he said except for 'I can't go out with someone I work with', that to me was a lie, I cannot imagine him saying that.

I had to leave his employ due to my marriage break down and I was financially ruined so had to get a better paid job to keep the roof over my head. On my leaving do, he was completely indifferent towards me and flirted with a colleague the entire evening which annoyed another colleague because she knew how it was making me feel. He didn't sign my leaving card or say a word to me once I left, it was as though I didn't exist.

He has never been completely right with me but his indifference since is so hurtful. I have now returned working for him but only on a Saturday morning as they asked me to go back. I am now engaged to a cancer man and we have a nearly 5 year old son so I have moved on physically, emotionally it is taking far too long.

I avoid him because I am convinced that it is what he wants and that he hates me. I am too scared to ask him about anything for fear it will make him angry. Sometimes he will acknowledge me and say hello and include me a little in a conversation but other times he is so rude and he acts like I am not there. Why have me back? I went back because we need the money and experience of what I want to do in the future etc. He doesn't act normally around me and yet I don't mean anything to him, it doesn't make sense. He tells everyone that he is pretty unhappy in his marriage and to be honest nobody likes his wife but I stay out of it, it wouldn't be fair of me to comment about her.

I am training to be a Counsellor and what is apparent is I am still stuck in the car park with him storming off after my leaving dinner. I am convinced he hates me for telling him I love him. I still love him and that kills me and I mean kills me. If he smiles at me or talks to me normally I feel on top of the world but if he is rude to me then I am sad for the whole day. He affects me like no other man has ever done and I haven't even dated him. I want to stop, put this behind me. Why does he throw me a hook one week and push me away the next? If I mean nothing to him why can't he act normal? I have never pestered him about this or spoken to him. Sorry to ramble but I am in daily pain over this, could someone shed some light for me? I am a Gemini with Cancer rising.

Thank you

• Hello,

Hi pink! I am generally a poster on the ASCLAC threads so if I don't get back to you over here then just check in with me over there ..lol.. I work full time and have 3 little kids so it's hard for me to keep up with different posts too! ..lol..

I always read Scorpio male posts as I am forever involoved in Scorpio male drama...lol.. That's what the S in ASCLAC stands for. It's for people having issues with Scorpio, Cancer, and Libra guys. We've gotten together and started a "venting" club. Feel free to pop over.

Ok, now as for your thread.... This is my 2 cents and I am by NO means an expert because if I was... I would not be posting on the web. (..lol.. but these guys are a tough bunch).

This is a long story but I will try to keep it to the point!!

I LOVE long stories ..lol.. mine is 5 threads long! (just kidding... on going saga)

About 14 years ago I fell for a scorpio man, we have never had a relationship and I class it as unrequited love.

Was it flirting back and things.... talking to each other? Discussing problems? What made you fall?

I had never told him up until about 7 years ago, so I wrote a letter.

Ok, so you wrote this letter 7 years ago?

I was so scared, I had to tell him for my sake as I was married, he was/is married with 2 children and I felt a letter was more appropriate because I knew nothing could happen.

I dunno. I'm trying to figure out what prompted the letter after 7 years? was there a lot of flirting? $e%ual tention? Oh, FYI married? Children? Ouch. Things like that can ALWAYS backfire and they tend to scare people.

The guilt I felt for having these feelings and for so long were intolerable, I was starting to feel ill.

Ok, but I'm still not understanding whats prompting the feelings....

I was also working for him at the time so this in my opinion now was a huge mistake and unprofessional.

Sadly, I think you may be right. 😞

He completely ignored this letter.

This is usally... not too good. I'm sorry. It's just I'm wondering if this was a one sided thing? The whole what made you fell.... you were too vague.

He locked my colleague in a room and was panicking, no one has ever told me what he said except for 'I can't go out with someone I work with',

Who is this colleague? What is he/she the connection?

that to me was a lie, I cannot imagine him saying that.

I need more info on him, the whole initial attraction and the colleague

I had to leave his employ due to my marriage break down and I was financially ruined so had to get a better paid job to keep the roof over my head.

Ok, when you left... did you discuss this with him? How did you leave? Good terms?

On my leaving do, he was completely indifferent towards me and flirted with a colleague the entire evening which annoyed another colleague because she knew how it was making me feel.

Is it because they had a "goodbye" party for you? Again, I need a few details...

He didn't sign my leaving card or say a word to me once I left, it was as though I didn't exist.

Did you stop back and visit old co-workers? Go to dinners/parties with them? Explain...

He has never been completely right with me but his indifference since is so hurtful.

Since... the letter? Or always? Or ??? Explain..

I have now returned working for him but only on a Saturday morning as they asked me to go back.

Who asked?

I am now engaged to a cancer man and we have a nearly 5 year old son so I have moved on physically, emotionally it is taking far too long.

I'm happy for you.... but you don't seem happy for you 😞

I avoid him because I am convinced that it is what he wants and that he hates me.

Why are you convinced of this?

I am too scared to ask him about anything for fear it will make him angry.

Ask him for what? Is he your boss?

Sometimes he will acknowledge me and say hello and include me a little in a conversation but other times he is so rude and he acts like I am not there.

Again.... Explain...

Why have me back?

Again... who asked who?

I went back because we need the money and experience of what I want to do in the future etc.

Okay, good reason.

He doesn't act normally around me

How so?

and yet I don't mean anything to him, it doesn't make sense.

How do you know you don't mean anything?

He tells everyone that he is pretty unhappy in his marriage

Who's anybody? Somebody inparticular?

and to be honest nobody likes his wife but I stay out of it,

Well, all I can say is that if they don't have to live with her.... it's not their business.

it wouldn't be fair of me to comment about her.

Good choice.

I am training to be a Counsellor and what is apparent is I am still stuck in the car park with him storming off after my leaving dinner.

I'm lost here. What dinner? What car?

I am convinced he hates me for telling him I love him.

Again... I need more....

I still love him and that kills me and I mean kills me.

Ahhh... I have a sonet for you. ..lol..

If he smiles at me or talks to me normally I feel on top of the world but if he is rude to me then I am sad for the whole day.

Okay. I understand this. I bet he does too.

He affects me like no other man has ever done and I haven't even dated him. I want to stop, put this behind me.

Hard to do, we'll discuss that later after I get more info.

Why does he throw me a hook one week and push me away the next?

..lol.. because he's a male Scorp!

If I mean nothing to him why can't he act normal?

Again, because he's a male Scorp! ..lol..

I have never pestered him about this or spoken to him. Sorry to ramble but I am in daily pain over this, could someone shed some light for me? I am a Gemini with Cancer rising.

Thank you

Well, I don't know much about signs... I'm sorry. I got into it with the whole guy I'm on/off with. I'm going to cut and paste you to ASCLAC part 3 (hope you don't mind and maybe somebody else can add their 2 cents in too.

If you get a chance.. fill me in some more.

❤ scorp men... hard as nails around their hearts.

Bye!

• Actually, that was rude of me. If you want to cut and paste and post over there then I'd love to read... if not I'll check back in later tonight and I'll read it here.

Sorry.

🙂

• awwww.... Hi! No, I mean, I still think you should keep it here for others to post too!

🙂