Hans i really need your help .

• please advise me about myself and this person who seems to be in love with me.

me 17/6/1981

he 15/8/1986

insight from you would be appreciated. thank you.

• darkangle,

please advise me about myself and this person who seems to be in love with me: there is a conflict between your feeling and your thinking. Let your thoughts not hurt your heart.

me 17/6/1981: you have everything needed to be an authority in any area you choose. You have a direct line to knowledge accumulated from many past lives. Rarely do you live your life by any doctrine or philosophy other than your own. The well that feeds your mind is inexhaustible and from a high source. You live by your own truth. You could be in all types of professions, usually in positions of responsibility, always respected in whatever capacity you are engaged. You have many opportunities for marriage. Relationships and partnerships are important to you. However, you also need a certain amount of personal freedom and for you this is more important than a marriage. You seem to do your best work with a partner, and are destined to be in partnership. You are psychic - so much so that your intuitive approach to life is second nature.

insight from you would be appreciated: follow the invitation.

Awareness is not something far away, a goal that

you have to achieve; it is not that you have to compete

with others, that you have to be fast and speedy.

Awareness is your very being.

You are born with it, it is your inner luminosity.

• mr Hans thank u for your reply. you describe my inner being very well, thank u. but what do you mean by follow the invitation. and in regards to the other person, it would be very helpful if you could advise me if i should move away or is this a suitable match for me in terms of long term commitment or even marriage. thank you.

• darkangle,

what do you mean by follow the invitation: do not follow your mind.

advise me if i should move away or is this a suitable match for me in terms of long term commitment or even marriage: neither nor.

Bliss

is the only experience that is godlike, that is divine,

that gives you the feeling that God exists, that proves

to you that God is. There is no other proof, no other

proof possible. God cannot be argued about, for or

against; people can only prove him by their own

blissfulness. Become proof of God!

• thank you mr Hans.

Your description on how we can become proof of God is beautiful.. i have aways had a doubt in mind. why do we feel such a fatal attraction towards a strange , like we want them to connect with us on a deeper level and it does happen but the bond isnt that strong to last for a life time. As far as my leo question is, we live miles apart. as much as i try to move back, He forces his presence more than ever. How can i make myself a stronger being and resist such charm? I am afraid i dont want to end up miserable again. i want to feel the blissfulness of being loved by my soulmate.Is that being unrealistic? Am i wasting my time in this quest?