I had a reading done, but I dont under stand it. Help?

• Moon: If the Moon is lord of this place or present here, the native has a tendency to neglect their true feelings. Often they are not even aware of them. This is an indicator of problems in empathizing with womens issues and getting along with them, especially in a man's chart. In either case, they are likely to hide their feelings and are usually uncomfortable around intense displays of emotion. This is also an indicator that the mother may pass away before the father, (keeping in mind that there are several other indicators to look at). According to Paulus: "The Moon in this place indicates those born of a slave mother, base, of ill-repute, or abject. And if it should be regarded by one of the malefic stars [Mars, Saturn or the Sun by conjunction], or should make an application to one of the malefics, it shows the mother to be susceptible to disease and to have sustained an injury or be short-lived...". [81] Keeping in mind that those times were far more difficult, especially for women, this degree of difficulty is not especially likely. If the Moon is strongly dignified or received, especially if in sect, then the native may have psychic sensitivity.

details

17 year old female

cancer sun

aries moon

• Please excuse me for asking,but I don't understand what you don't understand about your reading.

Could you please clarify?

• I dont understand what it means by saying "If the moon is lord of the place or present" does that mean if the moon is the ruling planet of the sign? Like a cancer? And it says "This is also an indicator that the mother may pass away before the father," I dont understand what that means exactly.And the part that paulus says, about being a slave mother," ect.

• This post is deleted!

• There are some astrologers that are pretty fatalistic. Be careful what you read.

• Hi ChristmasinJuly,

I agree with AquaBubbles,

There are sites you can go to that give free and much better astrology readings.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to list links to them since my last post giving links to some of those sites seems to have been deleted.

I'll name a couple and hopefully this post will stay.

I hope this helps.=-)

• Thank ya :)(: .

• You're welcome=-)

It looks like the names I listed were deleted.

Did you get them?

• Yeah I dont them. I've been using the chaosastrology one the most.

• It seemed to me that this was a very negative site. I mean the term chaos pretty much sums it up. I wanted a horoscope, reading that was uplifting...this site didn't fit the bill for me.

• Really? you didn't like it AuntBuck? I'm surprised. I thought it was a nice site,but that's just my perspective.

• I'm glad you got them ChristmasinJuly. I hope they're better than what you had. 😃

• I only went in there a couple times. It never kept me going back. LOL. But then again...I have so many bookmarks these days, to a bunch of sites that I wanted to go back to but never did. Maybe this was one of them!!!

• @ robin33 they are! :)(: They're actually explaining stuff in detail insted of giving me weird quotes.

@ Auntbuck " have so many bookmarks these days, to a bunch of sites that I wanted to go back to but never did. Maybe this was one of them!!! " from someone that doesnt plan to be on this site, YOUR ON IT RIGHT NOW.

• Oh Christmas...I was talking about the Chaos site. I'm always on this one! :0)

• Oh! LoL