Need a reading as to where my life is headed Captain anyone please help!!!

• Need insight reading into which way my life is headed . Health ,retirement, Love and money issues.

• Rosie, can I have your birthdate? I feel you are very stagnant at the moment and need fresh ideas and a new perspective on your life. Do you have friends or family who can give you some ideas about what you need to change?

• birthdate is 12/16/42 yes I have family,but everyone is so busy with their lives.

• It's very bad if your friends or family don't care enough to give you some time and attention. Or is that only your take on the situation? Maybe they would gladly help if you asked them.

Your astrological profile shows you have issues with trust and feeling you are a victim. Pessimism can be your downfall. Try trusting your own judgment and thinking only positive thoughts. There is nothing that a negative attitude improves. You are a deeply sensitive person but you cover it up by appearing coolly objective, secretive, or ostensibly rational. So often people don't realise you need help. You are a tremendously kind person, even mystical, though you may not be aware of it. You are a natural born counsellor but you are a bad judge of character simply because you are so psychic that you tend to feel swamped by extrasensory impressions and close down to protect yourself. But that makes you feel invisible, ignored, and timid. It would be better to remain open so that you can tell who to trust and who to beware of. Trust your own instincts and don't listen to people who tell you that what you sense is wrong. Social isolation is not the answer either so get out there and mingle. Your goals should be learning to be more spontaneous annd free in your self-expression, reaching out of yourself to connect with others in relationships of true equality, and revealing the great beauty and compassion within you. I know you really want to feel loved but, unless you reach out to others, how will you ever find what you are seeking?

You have some negative beliefs about money and power that hold you back from receiving abundance and even affects your health. You mistrust rich people but money is neither good nor bad - it's what one does with it that matters. Perfectionistic standards and a gloomy outlook can damage your health. Frustration, driving yourself too hard, and anxiety can make you feel rundown - a little bit of self-pampering won't go astray. A varied, low fat diet and regular moderate exercise (such as sport) is best for you. Sport will also help you mingle with other people.

For most of 2010, this can be a social, happy time, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a year when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs may bloom. You can live life to its fullest now. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. It's a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts and verbal skills. Recognition in this regard is likely this year. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

From December, your finances will improve vastly. So take advantage of the potential of 2010 and get out there and mix with others.

• Thank you Captain for some great insight. I know if I 'd ask my family would be more than happy to help.Maybe the vacation in Sept. will be the adititude adjustment I need. Thank you again