Blmoon please

• Dear Blmoon,

I don't know if you have had tie to read my last post on the other thread.

I need your guidence please.

My lawyer called and wants Ron and I to come finish the paperwork for the divorce. I was really hoping it wouldn't go this far and am scsred to see him for the first time in so long in that invironment.

I also would like to ask if you can tell me who is damaging my car late at night as it has happened 3 times now the last time costing me over $600.

• I'm not reading at the moment but will get back soon. My first impression was it has to do with her directly or indirectly--as I still see she has another man not happy. Also because I know they have been arguing her and your x. Don't let fear interfear. The lesson persists. Maybe the lawyer meeting has a purpose. Go well rested and glowing with confidence and maybe even bring a friend--someone who is very positive and always makes you feel good. I will look deeper after my rest. My advice about the car thing. A web cam is a lot cheaper than the damage you've paid already. Don't tell no one when you do it--no one. Look into it--cameras outside or a simple web cam that goes to your computer is easily and cheaply done. Getting a psychic to see for you won't help you prosecute the person but security video will. Spirit just stresses reminding you to watch the "fear" facter. It's the lesson that still tests you. Blessings

• Blmoon,

thank you so much for taking the time to respond during your rest, you are a special person. When you get a chance read the other thread so you can find out about the special dinner my son and I had on vacation.