CRY N WHINE N WEEP YA SOCKS FULL CLUB

• HERE IS A PLACE TO BE SAD TO WHINE WEEP CRY N CURSE N BE MISEREABLE.

ill start.

sniff sniff .................im always so misunderstood waaahhhhhhhhh

TAG!

• sometimes i put my foot in my mouth in say the wrong thing, is it possible thats because i am a aries, no tact,

then i feel bad, and cry a little, tears sometimes are also good for the heart,

• my heart is sad, yesterday two of my grandkids left for maryland to spend two weeks with their mother sister, i didnot get a chance to give them a hug and kiss before they left, the oldest one will be sixteen on the 24 of this month, i wont be able to hold him in my arms and tell him how much i love him and how beautifully he has grown, they will be back in florida on the august 5th,

i wont get to see them until i get back from conecticut on the sixteenth of august

ramonita, weep, for grandkids

• AWE NOW THAT MADE ME CRY, MY SONS TURNED 23 AND 24 THESE PAST TWO MONTHS AND I MISS THEM SO MUCH, I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON THAT JUST TURNED 24, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE I DIDN'T GET TO SPEAK TO HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY, HE WORKS ON THE OIL RIGS AND HE BEING 24 NOW LIFE IS VERY BUSY FOR BOTH MY SONS...i HAVE MY LITTLE ANGEL GIRL WHO IS 10 AND A HALF AND SHE IS LIKE CBW, YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE TO FIND HER AND WE LIVE IN A TWO BEDROOM BASEMENT SUITE...

MY CHILDREN ARE THE BEST GIFT THAT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED, AND THEN THERE IS THIS SITE THAT KEEPS ME GROWING LIKE A BEAUTIFUL ROSE...I LAUGH AND I CRY WHEN I COME TO THESE THREADS...SO NOW I HAVE ANOTHER GIFT WHICH I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR...

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER ALWAYS

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• Bless ya alll babes. sniff sniff .................. im not with any pf my men wwwaaahhhhhhhh hicks hicks ....... waiter wine for my whine bc tonite i was beee blbluuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee eeeeehhhaaaaaaaawwwaaahhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hick hicks waaahhhh

sorry couldnt resist!

• Shatz i want to know something ,is it any cooler there than it is down here i am about 40 miles west of Ft Worth last 2 days has been really hot and we hadnt even got into summer very far yet i guess being in a basement helps allot to stay cooler my little trailer is having a hard time keeping cool in here it dont ever shut off but i guess it could be allot worse hu Delbert C

• Delbertc, much cooler here in vancouver, some parts of canada like say ontario is more like your weather thier humidex readings get as high as 46, i spent a week there and i could not even breathe....

Hugs back at you

• Delbertc,I put an update on my little girls thread adressed to the captain, if you are interested, another event happened to her, poor little thing.

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8608&replies=27

• shatz, charmed,

i feel your pain,

soon charmed, you will see!

love ramonita

• sniff snifff look sup teary eyed n hopeful yet scared to hope,. elaborate sniff hick ..... hick

waiter coffee please ............... sniff N KLEENEX ...... foundation i look crap! sniff

• wwaahhhhh .........................im flipping ai weh ai weh ai weeeeeeiiihhhh

neew flat yes or no, i dunno id rather be going OUT of country than stay ..................oh my ........

bartender filll em up ..................advice advice advice new flat yes or no pass or ill take it

uuughhh SOMEONE..................... ai weh

• oh good Goddess What a bunch of CRY babies in here! Y'all come here & Mama Rising Phoenix is giving HUGS & LOVE & will fill you all up with LOVE & appreciation & acknowledgement & enuff "poor baby"s to make you ALL feel better. That's right...just get it all out now.....

• OK....I have to whine. And this is so ridiculous but I have just this dying urge to post on this thread...my whine????? OMG, please don't be mad...but....I have nothing to whine about!!!! hahahahaha.....I'm so sorry. Maybe I just need to come in here to lend support...

Aunty Bucky....says...hang in there....you'll get LUCKY!!!!!

• That counts Auntie Bucky lol

• ok i need to whinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee,when my daughter was at camp i told you i was spending time with SO after 15 mons we spent 4 days alone together...i love him i really do,but wt**********lol makes a sag man move.....

whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i thinks i am a confused almost 50 year old leo.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg,whinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

ok i feel better

thanks, i'm going to the high heels club, look out waiter, i want a very tallllllll mocha

w/double,double chocolate

• I saw this thread and had a huge urge to whine as well...why are men just soooo confusing, I'll be 45 next week and I still can't figure them out...last week was the worst week I've had in months but it wasn't the worst ever so I guess I should be thankful for that:) Don't feel better yet, getting there slowly but surely...can't keep a Leo lady down for tooo long!

Hugs to you all!

• LMAO WHINNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE, JUST READ MY DAILY HORESCOPE LOL

You may have to explore your own confused emotions for a while today until you reach a point of realizing that it's a smart idea to let go of your control. But just when you're ready to confidently loosen the reins, the clouds of illusion return to diminish your visibility and throw you back into uncertainty. Nevertheless, the Moon's entry into cavalier Sagittarius later this evening gives you the courage to move ahead.

HUGS TO ALL WHINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE

• I blame it on the planets!

• torigirl44,

it is the planets, it is us we just love to love,

they are so handsome, the sweet nothings they whisper in our ears,

dont worry love will find you, yes we hurt, you will find the right one,

come visit charmdwitchbente, at her high heels clubs, i treat you to a few drinks,

you probably will end up crying but not of pain,

nor the laughter will be invane.

come, i am sure shatz, like myself, will do the imposible to help you forget!

ramonita

• ramonita,

You are very wise. I remember when I was just a young girl my mother always used to tell me that I was in love with love!

I think I am just too gullible and trusting, always giving tooo much and not expecting much in return. There is still much I have to learn in this life I guess.

Thank you for your kind words, you seem like a wonderful and caring person.