I can do a reading for the first three people

• This post is deleted!

• BAMMMMMM, CWB AND MY DEAR NOTSHY2BME, (you are most certainly not a b)YOU HAVE A HEART OF GOLD)

YOU TWO SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME,LOL...I THINK I JUST GOT A FREE TREATMENT, SERIOUS THOUGH,YOU TWO ROCK 🙂

THANKS JASON, WOW,I'VE COPIED AND PASTED, NOW I HAVE TO THINK..I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON MY COUSIN..

HOW SOON DO YOU FIND OUT ABOUT EXAMS? i TRIED TO FIND YOU ON FB.BUT NO SUCH LUCK,..

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND A BIG HUG TO YOU..AND OF COURSE THANK YOU

SENDING YOU LOTS OF ANGELS,

SHEILA

• Shatzy i can help u on that on fb, im there also as Bente Millek, the icon i have is a lady with horns LOLOL

• You are right about the Upper Cervical Chiro.....I have been going for eighteen years and it is the best way to go....no intrusive crunching, pushing and shoving...very gentle...have to see it to believe it!!

• CWB NotShy and Shatzy, Thank you ladies. I will watch what I put out there when I don't have the time.

Shay, You are very lucky. I would love to hear how Upper Cervical Care has affected your life and health if you ever have the chance!

Silateer

• Hugs Silateer!

• This post is deleted!

• JASON, I WATCHED 30 MINUTES OF THE SECRET , I AM OFF TO GET IT TODAY...i JUST LOVED IT.

IF YOU LIST THE MP'S I CAN GET THEM NO PROBLEM.THANK YOU AGAIN COUS.

HUGS SHEILA.

I'LL FIND YOU ON FB VIA CWB IF THATS OKAY....

I'M OFF TO THE DOCTORS NEXT WEEK, I NEED TO FIND A GOOD DOCTOR, FOR THE TREATMENT YOU MENTIONED, HERE IN VANCOUVER CANADA, SOMETIMES THEY RUN THEIR TREATMENTS ,LETS SAY NOT FOR MY BENEFIT, SO I WILL SEARCH HIGH AND LOW, I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL ...AND I HAVE BEEN HURT..CAN YOU FLY OUT...HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SHEILA

• CWB i think i added you on FB if you two want my name on FB is Rebecca Bonner this post caught my eye and am just wishing Silateer goodluck in exams!

RebeccaAnn x

• Shatz, I love the secret. I need to start using it again though! I'm horrible at positive habit forming but that is one way of living that will change your life. I'm glad you liked it! 🙂