New Member Welcome!

• Sweet Home, OR

• Hello everyone! I'm Cheryl, 25 from FL! I am new here and I look forward to making friends and chatting .. interested in learning a few things : )

• Im new to this whole thing and im having trouble interpreting the meanings of my readings and horoscopes and if i can get some help it would be much appreciated

• Hey everyone! Im very new to this site and the first thing I did was have a sample tarot card reading. I have had no past experience in this but it was extremely accurate. Hopefully I can learn way more from this!

• Hello, I am a new member and thanks a lot for a warm welcome.

I joined this community because I want to see lots of many interesting things about paranormal, tarot reading and anything that has connection with psychic ability or powers so I am looking forward to many great post.

Again thanks a lot!

• hi i've just joined the forum today although i've been using tarot.com for the past year. I gettin more and more interested in astrology and tarot, i even try (badly lol) to read my own cards. I'm looking forward to what i can learn and experience through the forum!

• Sonny, for some reason you are touching my heart. I wish you the best, hope you get to ride your Harley soon! I will be volunteering at Walter Reed very soon. That might be I why I feel a connection?

Sending you lots of love!

• Hey My name is Matthew Sloan, i'm 20 years old, and I live in McDonough GA. I'm a practicing witch, (more closely to wiccan, but i'm not really a wiccan if that makes sense) and i've purchased a tarot deck a little while ago. I've done several readings so far, and I feel as if i've gotten the hang of it now. I was wondering if anyone could help me get started with doing online readings. I've got a paypal account (though not like it helps, I don't really know how to use it yet lol), but yeah, if anyone has any advice please let me know. thanks.

• Greetings all. I've been here for a short while, and have been familiarizing myself with the various areas of the site. The one practical thing I can't find is where to upload an avatar for myself. I've looked in settings, and acct info and personal profile, but don't see the option. Can someone help? Thank you.

Rad

• Rad,

I accidentally found avatar upload today, while on my first visit to the Forums section. The Forums introduction for "New Members" recommended I apply for a user-name. Without leaving the Forums section, I was directed to the profile area titled "My Forums Settings". For easy access to this setting, it's located at top of the "Forum Main" page, underneath the "Tarot Forum" letter head, to the far right and down one of your User-name. You'll actually find it at the top of every Forum page, next to "Saved Topics" and "My Topics". Hope this helps!

Soul2Sole

• Hi Rotor..

How about PA? We moved from Md to PA and it is beautiful here. We are not far from the MTS and each hill is another beautiful view!

I have been to Walter Reed. I was a Soldiers Angel visiting a soldier and his fiance. I am so very glad you are on the mend.

Adams County PA is not far from VA or MD and truly beautiful with a Harley plant not far and many bikers enjoying the mountain roads.

• hi, i've been a member of Tarot.com for quite some time now and found the horoscopes pretty spot on. However, this is the first time I am posting anything but seems Iike I am not the only one. I am Maltese from the tiny island of malta in the middle of the mediterranean sea.

• Hello, I'm new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have been studying tarot for almost 2.5 years now and still have a lot to learn.

• hello im new to this as i need help with some dreams... much appreciated http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=4473&replies=1

• hi...

• Hi all! I am new to the forum. I started following the forum recently and feel as if I have stumbled upon a wonderful community. I'm excited to take part! Yippiee!

• Hi nice to meet you and everyone , I am new to this just wondering if you see any answers to my most inner questions or guardian angles by my side or any messages that might me through the beginning of thids year. Thank you Happy new Year

• Hi to all....I have been a part of Tarot.com for over 6 years now, reading my daily horoscope, often taking advantage of the 'free reports' offered and have been extremely grateful to this site for all it offers...how strange life can be though that not once before, have I 'come' to the forums !!!!

And so I would like to say a huge Thank You to all of you who have so graciously given of your selves to this place of sharing and communication (having perused so many topics and pages over the past few hours!!!)...so much wisdom, compassion and knowledge....

Thank You!

• Hi to one & all!!!

I've been a member for a while just noticed the community tab, thinking this is the place to meet like minded people & hope to make good friends, from what I've been reading here I know this is a good place to be to get working on myself, do the healing I've been holding off & start to fulfill my obligations that I've been ignorant to & further my knowledge in all areas of interest.

I think this site is great & now realise I should subscribe & start using the full extent of the site so thank you to all involved in the making & running of this wonderful site thank you!!!

A little about me I'm a gemini from scotland but really have itchy feet to move some where els in britain & the world & really want to start traveling as well there is places in the world that are attracting me wether on the map or hidden! I have one tarot deck at the moment the Universal Tarot Pamela Colman-Smith's Rider-Waite from The Tarot Kit for Beginners by Janet Berres & plan on getting more I would also like to make my own deck when ready if I had to say a favorite it would be the Crow's Magic, that will be the next deck I purchase because I feel an affinity to these birds & now know what they are telling me & symbolise, I really do love them!

Hope to make some connection with you all soon, may be a little while to get back to you as I am currently staying with a friend & don't have a connection of my own so please have patience!

Much Love!!!!!

• Wanted to make some new friends

Rotor Wing Thank you for serving our country!

Love & Light