Will he commit to me?

• I am a Gemini who is deeply in love with an Aries whom I have lived with for 2 years now. We both have teenage children from previous marriages and just recently had a child together. I truly believe him when he says that he is commited 2 me however, can someone tell me if he will ever ask me for my hand in marriage? If so, then how soon into my future? He knows how much this type of commitment means to me. Please, I have no money to pay for this type of reading seeing that we have both been laid off for quite some time.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for the reading. I wish it was a better outcome though.

Your the best!

• 2 of pentacles in reverse=he may be going in a back and forth motion,meaning hes being wishy washy and is not sure what he wants at this point. the paige of cups=he does care for you and is willing to atleast try for you. king of pentacles in reverse=somebody may be coming between you and him or he will start to behave selfishly or maybe he is keeping something from you. i think bartman homer's reading was probably better i just wanted to see if i can get a better outcome for you

• Thank you very much! This was awesome! I guess I'm not meant to find someone who will be commited to me for life!

• One day someone will come along and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. Just remember, you don't need to have someone commited to you for life if you are commited to yourself. When you believe in yourself and know that who you are and how you handle your life is what you want....then it will come. Positive attracts positive. :0) Good luck...

• Thank you so much! You are a gem for trying to help me see the positive.