Captain - Need help untangling feelings

• Hello Captain, For almost a year I've not been completely happy with my current relationship. We've been together over 20 years. He's a good man, kind, thoughtful, the kind of person everyone likes. We get along well, have the same values, education and plans. But I'm feeling that's not enough for me. I'm going through change of life, so I'm wondering if that's what's making me feel this way, why I want to start over and if I'm missing out. I need to get my head straight if I'm just going through a "phase" or if something new is happening, because I can't stop thinking and feeling that there's something else or someone else out there for me. I'm a Virgo, Aries rising, Moon in Taurus. He's a Gemini, a very stable, easy-going Gemini. Thank you for any insight you can give me! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• I wonder why Deborahpsychic's posts were removed? Now it sounds like I am talking to myself.

• Sorry, I mean Thewhitestar's post.

• Hi Captain, I felt a bit uncomfortable posting it in public after I did. But I did read your comment and appreciate your feedback. Thank you very much! 🙂