IS THIS A "HIT OVER THE HEAD" KINDA SIGN?? I WELCOME ALL THOUGHTS! THANK YOU

• An Amazing....WOW!!! Is what I have to say!!! Someone told me a few months back, ask the Angels and Guides for a sign, and if necessary, ask them to hit you over the head with it if that's what it takes! Well, I posted a reply in another thread and in it I referenced a "sign". Afterwards, I signed on to check my fb, for anyone that is not familiar, there is an application "Message from God" which sends you a message each day, and when I clicked to see today's message, here is what it said:

"On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that there are times when you are called to be of service. Who could use a bit of kindness and love today? Who would benefit from a phone call, a visit, or an offer of assistance? You can be an angel in human disguise today."

So...Am I being hit over the head??? I think I just might be!!! Lol! I welcome anyone who wishes to share....What are your thoughts???

Thank you!

Blessings to you all 🙂

• Danr,

Hello! I really enjoyed reading your post. I have seen that application myself in FB and all the messages I have received always fit me! I said WOW! too! I believe we receive several messages throughout the day but sometimes we are so busy with all the "human stuff" that it is easy too overlook. When you get the same message more than once- it's definitely meant for you to pay attention to it.

I have a good analogy for this story. One day I went to a book store looking for a certain book in the metaphysical area and couldn't find it. I was about ready to leave when something I felt inside made me stay and look around some more. I ended up leaving the book store with a completely different book and is now one of my all time favorites. A friend of mine said: "Sometimes the book chooses you." I totally agree. 🙂

I think the message you got on FB today was definitely meant for you. 🙂

Love & Blessings,

Angel