FINALLY!!! GOT MY CANCER MAN

• I FINALLY GOT MY CANCER MAN TO SAY LETS TRY AT A RELATIONSHIP AFTER A YR AND A HALF OF BACK AND FORTH. HE JUST RECENTLY CAME BACK AFTER NOT TALKING FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS... SO I TOLD HIM I CANT DO THE BACK AND FORTH ANYMORE AND EITHER YOUR IN OR OUT. AND HE SAID OK...LETS TRY. I SAID NO LETS NOT TRY LETS DO IT!!! HE SAID OK...SO WHAT DO I DO NOW????

• HE TOLD ME A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO THAT HE DOESNT REALLY PUT HIS FAITH IN WOMAN AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY...I DIDNT ASK EITHER. BUT I TOLD HIM THAT HE CAN PUT HIS FAITH IN ME AND I WONT HURT HIM. I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR ALMOST TWO YRS NOW.

• Congrats ! I think this is the only post iv'e found that has had a successful ending ! It gives me hope with my Cancer Cutie ! I wish you the best !

• ACTUALLY RIGHT AFTER THAT I DIDNT HEAR FROM HIM. ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK. IVE TEXTED AND NO REPLY. DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND. MAYBE HE CHANGED HIS MIND.

• He's probably planning how to proceed....

• Hi Maygem151, I am so sorry that your Cancer guy has not been in touch. I really do not understand how men can just go away. Everything is fine and then you just do not hear from them. What is with that? I have always just assumed that if I don't hear from them, they are through. Sorry, this alway makes me angry LOL did not mean to butt into your thread, but I just do not understand. I hope he wakes up and at least will contact you, the not knowing is really hard.

Blessed Be

Kristine

• Oh Maygem151 ~

Me thinks we are living parallel lives?!? Lol! I'm a May gem who has been back and forth with a cancer for a little over 2 years. We are the best of friends and he will say things like, in a way he thinks of me as his gf or sometimes he'll say, he wonders if we are supposed to be together, that I have and always will a very special place in his heart, that his family and friends keep asking him why we don't get together...and then everytime we are on the verge to being in a bf/gf relationship, he backs off and retreats. Don't know about yours, but mine has not had success with marriages and he says our relationship (though why he uses the term relationship, I don't know) has lasted longer then with anyone else but that he doesn't want to loose what we have so then starts the push away and retreat. Enough already! I've more then proven I'm not the type to run when life gets difficult and if it has lasted longer then with anyone else then there must be a reason , right?!? Ya know, they say what you're willing to risk reveals what you value... So, it's time for him to decide what he's willing to risk or willing to loose! You can only push someone away so many times before they leave all on her own!

I don't know what to tell you in terms of advice, just thought I'd share and let you know that you are not alone! Lol! Good Luck to ya...hope it all works out they way you want it too!

Many Blessings to you 🙂