May I have a reading for insight......Please :)

• Hello,

May I please have a ready for insight. I feel I have reached a fork in the road, and need a little guidance and/or clarity. My DOB is 7/2/80. I would greatly appreciate it.

• You are here to work through issues of self-trust, responsiblity and integrity by coming to trust and follow Spirit manifesting within you and others, living in alignment with the higher wisdom of your heart. You must confront and overcome tendencies to mentalize experience rather than trust your heart. You also need to work through subconscious issues of mistrust and betrayal and open your guarded heart to find and follow spiritual law. Burdens of guilt from childhood and chronic unresolved feelings of betrayal can manifest physically in a sensitivity around your heart area.

First you must let go of your concerns about others' opinions and trust your own higher wisdom as revealed in your feelings rather than your mind. Develop and live by your own theories rather than other people's. Until then, all you can do is what someone else has suggested but you must learn not to be gullible and believe everything you are told. You can be easily fooled which is why you need to develop your own inner wisdom and self-trust.

Your energy tends to focus in the mind and you have a big need for privacy to think. But you can become disconnected from your feelings. This can impact on your relationships where you tend to worry and analyse everything instead of relaxing enough to trust. The best and closest relationships are ones where the partners are able to express their vulnerabilities and share their feelings with each other. What you want most is to receive love. Your need is almost insatiable but to successfuly bring this loving energy into your life, you must first give love to others - cheering them up, supporting them when they need it etc. By using your creativity to contribute to the happiness of others, in return people will accept you, support you, and love you.

In 2010 on your birthday you are moving into a 3 personal year. The influence is one of sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

• Thank you....you gave me clarity for my current situation. I am able to put things in a more positive perspective.

• Good for you. 🙂