Can Anyone Verify This For Me Please...

• Hello Folks ...

I am hoping someone can help me with this , so here is what I need help on . I am in need of a second Vehicle , I put it out to my Guides and asked them to send me a sign and or message as to where I could find a very very ( and I mean very good deal) on one, as there is not much wiggle room in my budget . Well after months of looking and waiting and really not thinking about it , one day I seen a car with three letter on the plate that spell something ,and it resonated with me for some reason .

Well since then, I keep seeing these three letters on other cars and as it turns out there is a car that is for sale with the exact same letters on it and is owned by a person I met briefly a few years back but haven't seen since . At first I was not interested in this car but and would pass it by. Now seeing that it has these 3 letters I am thinking this is the car my Guides have been trying to direct me to . The car and has been sitting there for a about 5 months ,and driven every once in awhile by the owners . I often thought to myself , goosh they are having a hard time selling that car . Could it be because it is the one my Guides are directing me too ?? I am thinking it is . Can anyone verify this for me ?

Thank you for Reading my post , all replies welcome :O)

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• I'm tired but this one is easy. Take it for a drive and decide. You have a bit of the OCD going here and yes it would be wonderful if spirit made all our desicions for us and the voice was loud and clear but life is not about that. Finding the car is not all that's going on. You don't trust yourself and fear making the wrong move. That is so exhausting! Be kind to yourself and don't let fear of desicion freeze you up. This is my own bad voice perfectionest talking been there done that. Relax and just decide. AND if it's not a good choice lighten up on yourself and consider it just an opportunity to grow towards more ease with yourself--you look for signs and validation too intensly and that works against you. Buy something--Trust YOURSELF and if it doesn't work out trade it in and move on. I promise you once you practice relaxing trust and acceptence all will work out in the big picture. Once you stop beating yourself up for all your bad choices life will stop throwing them your way. Fear drowns out good advice. You are too afraid of buying the wrong car. Relax trust yourself. Blessings

• Hello Bloom ,

Thank you for your reply , I very much appreciate it ! . I hope you were able to get some rest and are having a good day .Funny thing , when I submitted my post your name popped into my head . O.C.D you say , well that pretty much sums me up here lately . Always trying to do the right thing or make the right decisions . Then without fail over analyzing things . It drive me crazy , because lots of mind chatter come with it .And Yes it is very exhausting .

. I am really trying not to do this . I could say a lot more , but we would be here forever and a day lol . I will do as you suggested and just take the car out for a spin and take it from there . Wish me luck ! Again thanks again for answering my post . I was really hoping you would . If you don't mind may I ask you another question ? I shall wait your reply . Till then ..

Doves^A^

• Bupittee bump bump . :O) I am not rushing you Miss Bloom , Just putting my self up a notch as not to get lost in the crowd .

Doves

• What is your question?

• Hello Bloom ,

How are you and how are things going today ? Thank you for your reply and I am sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you . My question is this , I had a dream a while back that I was being handed tarot cards that were covered in a sheer white cloth and also a dream about a family member that has passed away , but I was the only person that could see or hear them in the dream . What is the significances of these dreams in regards to me and were there any messages for me in them.?

Thank you for your time and service :O)

Have a great day !

Doves

• I'm reminded of that saying "the veil is thin"---used to describe the state of mediumship---hearing spirit messages. I sense this as metaphor for the cards covered in shear white---the white meaning a positive spirit and nothing to be afraid of. This dream would tell me more if I knew what you were fearing or questioning at the time Your state of mind at the time of the dream tells a lot. I sense you have some pretty right on ideas but you are not sure of yourself, Spirit says you are right in your suspicians of meaning. Trust your intuitions. It could have been a reasuring dream to ready you for actual dream visitations.to follow.The visitor visits other loved ones---talks to them during sleep but you are the most receptive. I really get mostly the message is about TRUST--you have been given THE GIFT to hear beyound the veil--just trust it.

• Hello Bloom ,

Well, You are is spot on when you say I am not sure of myself when it comes to the meaning of these dreams and messages I receive . I am sure of myself now , in my abilities to Hear beyond the veil as you said . I did actually here someone call their name out to me a while back I also heard someone call my name the other night ( I hear that alot ) . I guess it was a answer to my wondering who my Spirit Guides where and such , Thomas was name that I heard , and it was as if they were standing right beside my bed. tI was awesome !

I also have had visions and seen white lights with a smaller red light behind it . Then one day , I felt someone beside me and another time someone touch my finger tips . I haven't figured that one out yet . I am very slow in developing my abilities . I am working on hearing and communicating with my Angels and Spirit Guides as well . But like you said , second guess my self and think it is my ego mind interfering with everything . I over analyze everything , Which is a major problem for me .

When I had that dream about the person who I could see and no one else could ,(my Stepfather) .who has passed away many years ago . I had been mainly thinking about this person and also trying to develop my abilities and thinking about who my Spirit guides are . It was just a combination of everything . To much mind chatting going on that is for sure .

Thank you again Bloom for your reply , I greatly appreciate it !

Have an awesome day !

Doves

• PS--

I forgot that the hearing "alone" in your dream is also the aspect of being psychic that is not always easy to accept---at a younger age most intuitives do not like the lonely part of feeling different but after fighting it for awhile or growing older one accepts the silent aspect of hearing and seeing or knowing things that mostly do not fit into normal life. It's a gift yet it is a burdon at times. Also when interpeting your dreams that you aren't sure of it helps to ignore the pictures for a bit and think how you felt in the dream--that helps. Sometimes dreams reflect difficult emotions. I picked up that isolation feeling--the part of hearing spirit but not being able to share that with others. There is a fear of seeming crazy to others or being laughed at. Of course as you except your gift you tend to surround yourself with more like minded folks and it gets better. At any given moment there are spirits all around us. I always sleep with a dim light on at night just so I'm not constantly aware of it. Since I was small I never sleep in the dark. I as well see flashes everyday. I'm so used to it and never mention it to others but once I was at my sisters house--she lives far away so I had not seen her in years and was sitting with my niece one night and the flashes were really persistant and strong but I kept talking to my niece then all of a sudden she said do you see that! I was so startled and laughed and said yes but we didn't really discuss it--I was so used to just keeping quiet as you don't find many others who are sensitive to it. I was always specialy close to her and now think She has the gift as well as it does run in families. Sometimes when I get a strong sudden image pass by when I'm busy in the house I will say out loud well hello there and laugh. If it's a loved one who's passed I usually know that--you just feel it because they still feel the same as in life and they often do something that reminds you--like a smell or a memory pops in your head. I don't get touched often by spirits but I think that's because I'm very protective of myself--it does happen once in awhile and I think it is usually the child spirits who do this. If you directly invite spirits to come they do and a call to your guides will be answered. After awhile you will notice a pattern of signs that announce visits--like butterflys---or frogs or a scent of flowers--it can be about anything a spirit chooses to make it personal. Also trust the images in your head as well as voices. People often think that psychic messages are out loud but tha'ts not always true--trust the voice in your head--loved ones crossed over speak in a way others do not hear and it is hard to trust as being real. When I see spirits for others they appear to me in my mind. Spirit both speaks in words but mostly I get shown images so it's important to not try to analize these images but just say them---I have seen things that made no sense yet the person I'm reading for gets it! So it is important to trust your images because you can taint a message by interpetation. Sometimes a spirit gives you an image because it gives that person validation that they only know. You really have to be brave to follow your intuitions as there is always a fear--is this right? Like say a person asks you about their love life and all you keep seeing is is a big white dog and if you let your mind interject you will push it aside but if you just say it anyway and not knowing that white dog means something very much for the person and had nothing to do with their question or love life but a crossed over love one is saying hello because they had that dog now it means something that gives them great joy to hear. But if I had thought too much to myself thinking what does a dog have to do with the question?! That's another aspect of being psychic--people get answers they do not ask for but spirit wants them to hear! I'm never a hundred percent sure! But mostly I do get it right and the times I'm off I've learned to just let it go and not lose my faith over it. Sometimes if we aren't detached the message gets clouded by our own emotions. If we see something for someone else that also hits close to home it can get tainted with our own emotions. I think coming on this site is a perfect outlet for sharing what usually never gets talked about otherwise. My family all know I am psychic but we don't talk about it---relatives do find it odd--some find it scary and close family can find it annoying when you know too much! Specially your kids! My husband as well hates the I told you so thing. I'll tell him psychic advice but he doesn't listen always which is frustrating and also I find frustrating when as a psychic I have to just silently watch a trainwreck unfold knowing nothing I say will change that person's mind.. I used to want to help everyone when I was younger but I learned detachment--life has it's own agenda psychic or not. Mostly it's a wonderful gift! Embrace it--and I enjoyed sharing the thoughts. You are not alone!

• Hello Bloom ,

How are things going today ? Bloom , thank you so very much for all the wonderful information that you have given me . I know, you knew that I needed it .:O) I have ask others about there Psychic abilities and how they knew they had them , but some didn't seem to want to go into great detail as you have and I didn't even ask . You see the more information I get , the more I calm down , this is what I need to happen . To just be still about it all and let things happen when they are suppose to . I know all will fall into place at the right time in my life . Oh yes , things are happening and I am grateful for that ,but as you said I just have to let some things go and it will come to me .:O) .

Yes , being around like minded people is what I need and want to be . I just haven't been able to do that ,well not very often that is . basically my sources are online . I often think to myself , if i could just sit down with this or that person tha'ts online ... live and upfront , that would be great . Not that online discussion aren't great as well . I do appreciate that too very much . But , I just would like to have some where I live to talk to as well . Because not everyone online is always going to be there for you at the moment you need them to talk too .

Bloom , even thou this is the first time I have been in contact with you threw this post , I had good vibes from you awhile back when I seen your name on the Forum . I like your positive energy . I am like a big sensor LOL .I go on vibes a lot . When I don't feel something is right . I back away from it . lol . But there are also times I get mixed vibes and then I don't know how to handle it . I guess that is all apart of this as well . If I get a heavy feeling in my chest or get anxious and start pacing . I know something is up . Sometimes I even cry , depending on the situation , that is exhausting huh . Well, I had best end here for now . I have much to do today . I have enjoyed and appreciate your thoughts as well and do hope we can continue to do so .

Have and awesome day and weekend .!

Take Care and God Bless You Miss Bloom ^A^

Doves

• Hello Bloom

I was wondering if you could answer me this . I have been thinking about selling Fashion Jewelery to bring some extra funds . I have sold some as a hostess and did very well with it , I'm just not sure if this is something I should do as a Advisor . Should I put the money out for the start up kit to do so , or is this something I would be best to pass up for the time being . I think I have to the 31 of August to decide , if I want to get catch the sale on the Start up Kit itself . Hope to hear back from you soon . Til then ..

Have a great weekend !

Doves

• Hello Miss Bloom ,

How are you and how are things going ? Bloom , do you have the ability to communicate with people who had passed over ? If so , does anyone have any messages or advice for me . Hope to hear from you soon .

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend :O)

Take care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• bumpiteebumpbump :O)

Have a great day !

Doves

• Hi there, just interested in whether you did the fashion jewelry thing or not. I got heaps of stuff to try and set up a business here but the market is just so saturated it didn't work out, so I sold all my stuff for the same price I bought it and left it at that.