Amantim, could u pls provide me some insight? Thanks!

• Hello Amantim,

I was wondering what do you see in both my current and future love life? Also, i am about to start searching for a job again and hoping that i can possibly find something in the field that im finishing my college degree on. What do you perceive as far as my career/job search goes? Thank you very much for your time! 🙂

• If this helps, my birthday is December 18, 1984, born at 8:30am in Panama City, Republic of Panama.

• sagibaby -- I apologize that I didn't get to you sooner, but I had a list of requests that I promised to first.

In the romance department, you should try not to get serious with anyone right now. You have other things that need your attention. I see your romantic life blooming after you get settled into your career.

Speaking of careers, you ask if you will get a job with what you're going to college for. I think that initially you will only look for that, but will find something different. This is not a bad thing either, because you will love it.

I see architecture type of drawings or fashion....why the term is escaping me is beyond me, and I apologize for this. I'm seeing drawing on the big design tables. I don't know if this is symbolic or specific. I am still learning to embrace my gifts. Sometimes I don't always get it right. 🙂 It's a work in progress.

Please let me know if this helps.

God bless,

Amantim

• Amantim,

Thank you very much for your insight and no worries at all. I noticed that you were quite busy with the other post and the suggestion that TheCaptain provide you to follow. I was def going to be patient and wait for when you had time 🙂

I would say that in the romance department although nothing is coming my way in the "right now/near future" i can agree with it and understand given the recent events that has occurred. Let's say that reality just gave me a harsh slap in the face with a hand name "truth", hehe. I do feel that right now i do need to work on other areas, one of them being most important which is me. So yes, i can see how that message might have been reflected and completely agree with it. (Even if it means not having someone to cuddle still for a while, lol).

When it comes to my career...hmm.... something regarding drawing or fashion... interesting. I'm currently trying to finish my degree in marketing but it could always evolved in mix with other areas i guess. Who knows, but i'll def keep your reading in mind just in case anything pops up in the future and its an "AHA! That makes sense now!" kinda of moment.

Thank you very much for your time and im sure that very soon you'll be quite an expert with your given gift! 🙂 Take care

• Awe sagibaby -- You are so sweet. Please let me tell you that I when you said Marketing, I was seeing a magazine before as well. That's where I got the idea of fashion in there. Maybe you will be a marketer for a magazine?

Could happen.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Every bit helps me more and more.

Take care sweetie.