Celtic Cross help-concerned with Five of Cups

• Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum and I enjoy reading the post, I recently began reading tarot and enjoy learning more about it. Tonight I meditated and gave myself a reading and I am little concerned as I think I might have misread them,

First I gave a 3 card spread...money (The Wheel of Furtune) Career (The Magician) and Love (Three of Swords) then I did the eltic Cross, and the cards were:

Card 1 The Magician

Card 2 Nine of Wands

CArd 3 Six of Cups

Card 4 The Wheel of Fortune

CArd 5 Five of Wands

Card 6 Ace of Swords

Card 7 Six of Pentacles

Card 8 The World

CArd 9 Six of Wands

CArd 10 Five of Cups

This card didnt seem to fit in with the rest of the reading and again I'm new and learning, could someone please help me make sense of this reading. Thanks so much, I appreciate greatly any feedback.

• Hi,

Basically in layman's terms the 5 of cups is feelinghs of being let down,dissapointments etc and a card of regrets either caused by your own actions or that of another.

Occassionaly it can also indicate the loss of a relationship and emotional times.

3 cups are spilled but 2 remain standing,it reminds you to stand tall as there is still hope and whilst things look bleak now they will get better.

I hope this helps a little, I have been reading cards a long time and did do a thread on here some time back ( I'd love to get a reading of any kind)

if you want to take a look, but I had many things going on in my life and unfortunately became overwhelmed with requests.

Good luck in your journey, I wish you the best.

love and light

crystal

• Hello Meandkids

I have a question because I just had a free tarot reading for me for my birthday on the 12th of this month. But I do not understand the cards can you please help me.

Card 1. The Magician

Card 2. Two of Swords

Card 3. Eight of Swords

Card 4. Ten of Coins

Card 5. Justice

Card 6. Seven of Cups

Card 7. Death

Card 8. Ace of Coings

Card 9. Ten of Swords

Card 10. Knight of cups

Card 11. Page of coins

This was the Celtic Cross can you please help me understand what they are saying

Thanks Illona