Offering 1 question readings 2 the 1st 10 people ONLY!

• STILL GOT UR BACK AUNTY BUCKY LOL

• And I love you for it CharmedWitch! Thank you for caring enough and being there for me and everyone else that you are there for. It makes me feel so good that you are there!

• Well imn like GOOD weed. We dont go out easy LMAO!

• Amen Aunt Buck! You just CAN'T beat that feeling. I cannot tell you how good I felt to be able to help these people. It was so awesome. & CWB I seriously thank you & Aunt Buck for all your support and advice. Everyone here just --- well ---- ROCKS! for a lack of a better word. 🙂

• Amantim, Thank you so very much for the welcome and I truly do feel welcome. I have written more on this forum in the last couple of days than I have ever wrote on any forum or blog! LOL I feel so very comfortable and that this was the right time for me to be here. I am so glad that I feel comfortable talking with you all, it is really wonderful. I have learned already that I can do this.

I have tried also for so many years to find who I am, LOL I am in the process of it again, now, and I don't want to stop this time for lifes little inturruptions. I feel that this is very important for me NOW. So thank you for giving me a place to learn and share, feelings ~smiles~

Kristine

• Aunt Buck, Thank you for the encourging words. I am also one of those that does not open up to others. I guess that is why I feel so good here, and definitely scared. But I feel I am trying and that is more than I have done before, so that is good. ~smiles~ Being open is important for any kind of relationship. I guess if you can't be open with others, you can't really be open to yourself. If you can't be open with yourself, how can you get to know yourself? another lesson learned ~smiles~

I have always known and accepted that I can be wrong, but with the cards it seems so important to be right. So one of the things I have to accept is that I am human, and will make mistakes and it is okay, even with the cards.... ~smiles~ that was hard to write LOL

Thank you again for the great reading, I really do feel so much better about me and now.

Kristine

• Kristine -- It just seems to be this forum's purpose, because the very same thing happened to me. I didn't feel I could open up to people like I do on here....except for a select few people that were like-minded.

I have found many avenues and much needed help and friends on this forum. I am eternally grateful. They say "Joy is in the Journey, not the Destination"....and boy are they right! 🙂

I am so very happy that you feel welcome. It feels like my second home.

God bless

Amantim

• Kristine ~ This truly is a wonderful place 🙂 A place where you can learn lessons about life in general, about others and most importantly about yourself! Learning and growth...wonderful experiences! I find myself posting things that I share with only a few very very close people but here, I don't know, it just feels comfortable. And when I start writing...I get carried away! Lol! I mean to make a short post but things just come out! I have gone through and made so many changes in the past year, probably more then in the sum of 10! Lol! It's all good! Glad you're here and part of our "family" 🙂

Sending luv and hugs to ya girl!

• Amantim,

Thank you SO much for your reading. I'm sorry it took me so long to get on here to give feedback. I was actually visiting the place I am hoping to move (Portland, OR) and haven't had an opportunity to check out the reading you did until now. I don't really understand it so much either, but it also makes some kind of sense. I asked my question knowing that there were a lot of issues that had to be dealt with first, so the sack could represent any of those, or all of them even. My goal was to do it in less than a year, but that's flexible. I have to get my finances in better shape and I would need to find a job out there, and there are a LOT of things that need to be done that will take time. I think what resonates is basically that there ARE a lot of issues to be dealt with, and fortunately, I am pretty well aware of them, but I am hoping that once things are in order over here, the rest will move smoothly. When I initially asked my question, I was planning to move to the city sight unseen and with a lot of expectations and I wonder if that maybe had an impact on what you saw. Now that I have been there, I still feel like it's somewhere I belong, but I also have the real-world knowledge of the place to go along with the hopes and dreams. Again, thank you so much for your reading.

• Andiyana -- I think you got it! 🙂 & Yes, once all the issues are dealt with thoroughly and you can truly close the book on those chapters in your life, you shouldn't have any trouble with your new transition. Good luck.

I too am sorry that I have not been online. I have been burning both ends of the candle and it's all I can do just to stay awake when I get home, let alone get online. So please forgive me.

I hope that the reading did help you.

God bless

Amantim