Offering 1 question readings 2 the 1st 10 people ONLY!

• Okay folks! I have my 10 requests for now. This thread is CLOSED to NEW requests only. I will continue with the remaining 9 requests.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Amantim

• Nency -- You wrote:

Hi 🙂

My dob is 7/9/1991

I'm moving to antoher town on college.I want to know is it good for me,how will it pass?tnx.:)

Hi Nency and thank you for your request.

I do see this as a very good move for you. I'm getting that you are "finally" listening. You are finallly getting on your path that you were meant to be on. It seems you have been getting "messages" of your own, no? You have been ever-so-gently nudged for this purpose, huh?

You have a strong intuition and you are starting to notice it more and more. By listening to this intuitive direction, you will be guided effortlessly.

I do have caution for you, however. I see that you will want to "let up" on your studies and work ethic. Please do not do this or you will faulter. I see that if you get knocked down, it will be so hard for you to get back up again. It's kind of like cleaning a bedroom or doing the dishes. If you clean them as you go, it's not that hard. However, if you wait until it piles up and up and up, you will surely turn away from it. It will look like a mound of heap that you just won't want to climb.

You've put a lot into this all ready. Stay the course and listen to that inner thought that nags at you all the time.

Good luck!

Please let me know if this helps.

God bless,

Amantim

• Andiyana -- You wrote:

#3 - DOB 6/23/83

I am hoping to relocate to the west coast within a year. I'd appreciate any insight you could give me on the situation and how it may work out.

Thank you 🙂

You're welcome and thank you for your request.

My messages come to me in weird ways some time. So bear with me. It may mean more to you than to me, or it may not. It's just how they are conveyed to me, k? This may sound really "off".

I see you staring out towards the west coast looking toward your future trip. Only, there is this HUGE (and I mean HUGE) sack in the lower left corner of this vision I'm having. It looks like a Santa Claus sack, if you will. *(but it's not red....it's like a white/grey)

The message I'm getting from this is you have a HUGE matter to deal with first before you decide to go anywhere. This matter needs to be dealt with or your move to the West Coast will not be fulfilling and you will have an empty feeling that won't be able to be filled.

That being said, if you seriously work out this "sack" issue of yours, I feel you can find peace and move on.

Good luck!

Please let me know if this is even in the ball park.

God bless,

Amantim

• 4. dmick59 -- You wrote:

Hi ~ I would like to open a store. What is my first step to opening the door to this & do you see where my finaces for this are coming from for this opportunity? Very Grateful ~ D

You're welcome and thank you for your request. I do have to mention that this is a tricky 1 - 2 question....could be one, but actually is 2. Since they relate so closely, I will delve into both, since I will be answering with the same answer. I don't want people to think I'm playing favorites.

It seems you might need to look to an attorney to help with the finances. They may find some loophole that you may have never found without their help. I'm wondering if you don't have some unknown asset. Something that either you are unaware of or just aren't thinking of as an asset or maybe just not willing to part with it.

The first step is checking into an attorney, and do your homework. Don't go to just any attorney. Be sure to check THEM out too. Also, it is VERY important to write a business plan. This will be great to present to the attorney and the financial institutions.

One question: Why do I see candy all around?

Please let me know if this helps.

God bless,

Amantim

Angelsheaven7 -- You wrote:

Amantim,

#5- What do you see for me in regards to my health? My bd is 12/16/68. Thank you!

Love & Blessings,

Angel

You're welcome. Thank you for your permission on such a sensitive matter. Please remember to see your own physician. I am not here to cure or diagnose. I do not want your health to be in any jeopardy!

That being said, what I'm getting is upper respiratory. I'm not 100% sure if that's your lungs or your heart or both. I am however starting to see hardening and clogging of arteries.

This vision is also a bit off. Here it goes though:

I see your arteries hardening as if they are freezing as they go. Like the hardening is running the path of your arteries and they are so hard that they shatter. Now, I don't think this is exactly going to happen. I think it is a dramatization of what will happen in the far future if you don't take care of your health and improve your eating habits. I do see some hereditary too. So PLEASE go see your doctor.

Again, I don't know if this is anywhere near what your issue is, but this is what I'm 'seeing'.

Another thing: I see a young boy who is sad. He is concerned for you.

Please let me know what you think and if it helps at all. I am still very much learning.

May God bless you,

Amantim

• Okay folks! It's almost 1:30 in the morning here and I have to be up at 6:00am for work. I have to get some vaccinations for my new job before going in to work. Ewww. I do NOT like needles. Such an evil necessity.

So, I will follow up with the remaining 5 requests tomorrow. Please remember to follow up with me and let me know if I helped at all or if I was WAY off. 🙂 I like the truth. It's the only way I'm going to better envelop these messages. If I can do that, then I can help more people.

Take care everyone, until tomorrow.

God Bless,

Amantim

• Dear Amantim,

Thank you so much for answering my question about my health. Yes, I do have upper respiratory problems- asthma. I'm on medication for it again after being off it for quite some time.

As for my heart I had an ablation done for my heart back in 2000 for PVC's. (Basically it was like restarting an engine that wasn't running right) It was done and I stayed overnight one night for observation and left the next AM. I haven't had any major problems with it since then although I did have some issues a year ago but when they did an echocardiogram and treadmill test everything came up negative. I have not had to go on any cardiac medications. My BP is o.k. and my cholesterol was checked earlier this year and that was o.k. also.

I honestly think it is my asthma and their could be underlying heart issues that don't show up in a cholesterol test. I do keep in touch with my doctors and yes I do have a cardiologist.

As for the young boy who is worried about me, the only person that could be and that I thought of is my 2 year old son Jonathan. (I also have a 4 1/2 year old daughter) I feel Jonathan is very psychic and will be very gifted in this lifetime. 🙂 I can't think of any other young boy that know of.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this reading for me. I really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing your gift with me and other on this board.

If you need anymore feedback, please let me know.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Amantin,

I forgot to mention that I don't know my medical history (adopted) and do not have medical records.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Amantim, my dear, why were you so worried? You are doing so very well. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you very much.It' was big decision for me ,so I was wondering am I on right way.

This was very helpful ..and thanks for caution .Sometimes I'm lazy ,and like to let things.But I will try to not to do that,I hope 😄

I do see this as a very good move for you. I'm getting that you are "finally" listening. You are finallly getting on your path that you were meant to be on. It seems you have been getting "messages" of your own, no? You have been ever-so-gently nudged for this purpose, huh?

I'm very happy for this to hear.:)

I do have caution for you, however. I see that you will want to "let up" on your studies and work ethic.

You've put a lot into this all ready. Stay the course and listen to that inner thought that nags at you all the time.

I hope I will make success 🙂

• Angelsheaven7 -- Wow! Thank you so much for helping me confirm what I "got" for you. I truly appreciate it....more than you know. 🙂

I don't know if I stated it before, but the arteries hardening and traveling to your heart was not an immediate thing. It was something I saw down the road for you. Why I got it, I think was for you to be aware of it and do something about it before it was too late. This was more about your eating habits (about doing something about it), because it is in your genes. You need to combat it with any outside forces that you can. Does that make sense?

Okay, I didn't want to be too presumptuous about the little boy. Yes, I saw him to be little (like around your son's age). And I also got that he was your son. I guess I need to stop holding back as much. I am always so afraid of going off on a tangient and it has nothing to do with the person. I need to trust my intution more. 🙂

Thank you SO much! You were a great help!

God bless,

Amantim

• Oh, and one more thing Angelsheaven7 -- this is just a thought, but maybe your son was contacting me??? Since you say he's psychic (which I believe to be true as well)....maybe he was trying to let me know so I could tell you that he is worried about you.....and he'd like you to follow up with it as well.

Just a thought.

• TheCaptain -- Thank YOU a million times over! You are so awesome! Thank you thank you thank you! 🙂 This feels so great! I feel at my best when I am helping others. I guess that's why I love the customer service industry so much. 🙂

May God bless you!

Amantim

• dmick59 -- I'm sorry I caused you more mystery. That was not my intent. I do see that you have some asset. It seems that it's right under your nose, but you're not viewing it as an asset. I could be way off here, but it seems it's "there". I can see great success with this by the way. It never feels like work when it's something you love to do. 🙂

The candy I think was more literal....it could be bringing up both literal and the person....not quite sure on that one. Honestly though, how many people know other people named Candy these days? It's a more rare name anymore. So, you could be on to something there.

The type of candy was hard candy. I'm leaning towards old fashioned or homeade.

Good luck with this business. Don't give up either. I see it being very possible. 🙂

God bless,

Amantim

• My pleasure Nency. 🙂 Thank you for allowing me to practice with your queries.

Keep with it, and you'll be fine. Good luck!

God bless,

Amantim

• Everyone else who I have not read for yet, please forgive me for not getting back to you yet. I again apologize, because I have to wrap a few things up here again tonight, then I have to get to bed.

I didn't fall asleep last night until between 2:30am and 3:00am. I could not fall asleep. Switching from night shift to days is no easy task for me. (especially with my health being a little on the downside).

I will definitely try to get on here tomorrow night and follow through. Please forgive me and thank you for your patience.

God bless,

Amantim

• Amantim,

You are very welcome! I'm glad my feedback helped you! I agree with your thought about my son Jonathan. I did talk to him today and although he doesn't know a lot of words yet, I can tell in his eyes he understood. 🙂

Thanks again for taking the time to do my reading and sharing your gift. My friend Sammantha taught me that holding back is from "fear" which comes from our ego and not connected to the divine. Once we let go and get past the "human stuff" then things become more clear. It certainly is easier said then done, lol!

If I can ever be of help to you please let me know.

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• Dear Angelsheaven7

When you find the time can you do my reading dob 071660. I would like to know if my career is on the right path. Thank you

Star49

• Star49,

In your last post you asked me to do a reading for you. I don't do readings. I think you meant to address your message for Amantim. I posted a response for a reading that Amantim did for me.

Love & Blessings,

Angel