Offering 1 question readings 2 the 1st 10 people ONLY!

• Okay....I have been ever-so-gently nudged to make this offer. I have to admit that I am quite excited to finally do this. I've only offered bits and pieces before.....here's the real deal.

I have to warn you though, I am merely practicing and I do NOT want you to take any of this as fact. I do not use any tools, such as tarot, numerology, runes, crystals, etc. This all comes from what I "get".

That being said, I need some serious practice. I haven't done this steadily in a LONG LONG time. So bear with me, k?

Here are the rules:

1. Only one (not two or three or four or more) question per person. If I feel I have to add more, then I will do so.

2. I will take the first 10 people ONLY, as this does drain me and I know this will fill up quickly. If you request a reading AFTER the first 10 people have already been listed, I will ignore your request. I am not trying to be rude, but I need to focus my energies on the first people that followed these rules. & If you request afterwards, it will frustrate me and set me off balance. I may not be accurate, because my emotions will be running higher than normal.

3. Please, when you request a reading, place your chronological number before you ask anything, k? This will keep everything in order. (The number of which place you are in/holding).

4. I know I said I don't use any tools, but if you give me your birthdate, it just gives me a better "feeling" of you.

5. Please know I apologize if I don't "get" anything on you. Like I said, I don't do the cards (anymore) and can't just pick up anything. I will try to give you a raincheck to when I might "get" something later. Sometimes it just pops up on me like this.

If this goes well, then I will probably post another offer. Keeping my fingers crossed, I hope it does. Please remember that I work 40 hours a week and am a single mother of a young man that goes to football practice 5 days a week (I stay at his practices because I enjoy it). I have bouts of vertigo at times and have to pull away. So, please be patient. I will do the absolute best that I can, k?

Here we go.

May God bless each and every one of you!

Amantim

• Oh, one more request:

Please give me input on your reading so I can better help you and others in the future.

I thank you with all of my heart.

Amantim

1. Hello and Thank You for doing this. Do you see any changes for me regarding career or finances? My dob is 05/10/72.

Again Thank You

• Hi 🙂

My dob is 7/9/1991

I'm moving to antoher town on college.I want to know is it good for me,how will it pass?tnx.:)

• ups i'm second

• This post is deleted!

• #3 - DOB 6/23/83

I am hoping to relocate to the west coast within a year. I'd appreciate any insight you could give me on the situation and how it may work out.

Thank you 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Amantim,

#5- What do you see for me in regards to my health? My bd is 12/16/68. Thank you!

Love & Blessings,

Angel

• PLAY BY THE RULES FOLKS!!!!! HALF OF THE REQUESTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE AND WHEN THE OTHER HALF IS FILLED THE OFFER IS CLOSED UNTIL OR IF AMANTIM EXTENDS ANOTHER OFFER!!!!

RESPECT ONE ANOTHER!!!

GOOD LUCK AMANTIM 😉

• Dear Amantim

I would greatly appreciate a reading. I was with this man for 4 years. He broke it off last October. We still communicate a little by email. Do you think we will ever reunite? His b/date is 01/11/1957 and my b/date is 04/01/1956. WHatever the answer is , I would still like to know.

Thanking you

Italianagirl

• #6 What can you tell me about my love life. dob is may 17,1987 thank you so much for your offer.

• Ok, sorry if that is directed at me, I thought that only 5 had responded to your offer, as I just looked. Many apologies.

Italianagirl

• Italianagirl ~ you are one of the 1st 10 just left off your #. Taurusbaby22 posted after you using #6 so it is up to Amantim. You and Taurusbaby22 would be 6 & 7 so only 3 spots are left for requests.

1. When will I be pregnant again?

• 9 . my dob is 12/02/79. Will the aries man my son and I ever be a family?

• First of all, thank you for your patience and for following the directions the best I've seen yet! 🙂 You're a good crowd! 🙂

danr -- Thank you SO MUCH for the support. I truly appreciate it.

• #10!

Dear Amantim

Will be happy if you can read for me but understand if you cant:)Hope Ive made it;)

My question is about my back pain ...anything you can tell about how or when it will get better.

Thanks v much

Love and Light

• 1. TrustNBelieve -- You wrote:

1. Hello and Thank You for doing this. Do you see any changes for me regarding career or finances? My dob is 05/10/72.

Again Thank You

You're welcome. Thank you for allowing me to practice with your permission. 🙂

So you're a bull, huh? This is good, because I see you "pushing through", pushing your way through to success. The word I'm getting is "tenacity". You have endurance and strength, and you will need this in the months to follow. You will be tested. I'm not sure as to what or where, but your willingness to see it through and not give up will help you endure.

I'm sorry it is so vague, but it is all I am getting for now. Maybe when I open another thread I will have more. Just remember, you WILL be tested. It will be up to you to remember this message that you are receiving right now to call on your strength to perservere.

Good luck!

Please let me know if this rings true for you.

May God bless you!

Amantim