HANS WOLFGANG...can you please give some insight?

• me: 9-21-65

him: 6-30-76

the lunar eclipse and solar eclipse seemed to separate us, or is it only temporary?

known him since Jan 21, 2010. have seen or spoken since his b'day 6-30 (16 days)

said he'd acll in 2 days and never did.

any insight on what is going on with him and me? separately in our lives and together?

I can't imagine him not calling again. That would be really mean.

• Kmuse,

him: 6-30-76: he will have a considerable amount of financial power. The power to make money is his and this is power that he probably wants to use for some special purpose. Financial power can come from many avenues. He could earn the money or he could borrow the money but one thing is for sure. In order to have this financial power, he will have to get very clear on how much money he wants and what the purpose of having that money will be. You see, this means focusing and concentrating his VALUES, and making choices about what is most important in his life and what is not. Through this kind of focus, money is always attracted to him in the amounts he needs.

the lunar eclipse and solar eclipse seemed to separate us, or is it only temporary? no.

any insight on what is going on with him and me? What should be delight freezes to dread.

separately in our lives and together? no.

All discussions are foolish,

because through the mood of discussion you can never

understand the other. Whatsoever he says is

misunderstood. A mind which is bent on winning,

conquering, cannot understand. It is impossible,

because understanding needs a nonviolent mind. When you

are seeking how to be victorious, you are violent.

• and me?

9-21-65

what am I about? and what did I represent to him?

• Kmuse

and me?

9-21-65: you have mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level. You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It means focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

what am I about? you are about to go on your way.

and what did I represent to him? someone he could dominate with his emotions.

The great scholarly doctor who had published many

research papers had just finished his first

delivery.

"Not bad," said the old nurse who was helping him.

"But it is the baby you should smack on the bottom, not

the mother."

• FYI: he has no money and a deadend job.

• Hi Hans - I'd love to hear what you get about me for my birthday too... 6/26/1966

I'm still on the healing trajectory and have felt some really powerful energy yesterday and today, brought me to tears of joy... I'm feeling much more release from my friend I asked about. Now, I know we will never be together again as lovers, but can we have a comfy, kind friendship? His b-day is 4/21/61.

Thank you, you're a generous GEM!

: )

• Oh, and also do you get anything on what our intense draw to each other was? Just chemistry or some past life old-business? And have we completed what we were meant to resolve?

• thank you for your help.

I hear what you are saying, but I have been so sad over this man.

He truly was a gentleman, I was insecure about my body, it is obvious, I guess that was a turn-off to him. (I am working on myself, but haven't been able to concentrate on my body since he hasn't called.

we both had exes that ended last August. he still works with his. I wanted to see mine as well. but I knew this cancer guy was a much better person adn fit.

He told me he still loves his ex, but she is nad for him.

He said I am a really nice person (he told me he loved me very early on) I got demoted to friends because of my weight insecurity.

even so, he was so nice to me in the beginning, he never got mean, just not as close, physically and mentally.

Right now, I feel as though I was just a game to him. I saw him on his b'day gave him gifts (kinda made btiing remarks because I felt he wasn't all that interested in me and he said he wants me as a friend then made sexual verbal overtones. I didn't like his rejection and back and forth. yes, no.

He didn't like my aggression, going after him and making biting remarks.

He said he'd call in 2 days and never heard from him again. In the past I would have called him, but I didn't this time. He must be wondering why I haven't bothered. I am wondering why he hasn't called, do you know why? and is he with his ex ot another, or just his family.

I know his mother likes me and his boys, but does the one sister I met like me?

Why did he want me to meet his family all the time???? I got mad at him, because I felt pressure to me them, I wanted to know him more and I felt insecure about my weight.

I like his family, I did want to meet them, but when I was ready. I know this upset him.

he is multifaceted, even though you can dwindle him down to playing with my emotions, there were many nuances and moments that make up the whole.

Do you think he will regret what he is doing to me? Do you think he will call again? (it will be 3 weeks on wed). How can we talk? And How do I taslk to him to express what I need to say and what to sayu and how to say it. I will NOT call him unless he calls first.

And as for my career, how do I get it started? I have been getting rejection after rejection and some responses that compliment me but nothing further.

What am i missing, what do I need to do?

• I have been using all my mental power on him, not me or my career. I don't eeven know how to start....

• Will I be hearing back from the label exec I sent my songs to? Will I be working in my field soon?

• hey, firehorsecrab,

your b'day is close to the guiy I am inquiring. 6-30. I read that the lunar eclipse on june 26th and the solar eclipse and new moon on july 11th, either had cancer relationships end or flourish....

mine has gone, 3 weeks now....I have a feeling he will return, (i don't feel it now), but I am told they hold on and I think the moment he realizes that I am not there as he thought, needy, etc., he will be comin garound and missing my virgo earth warmth....I have no idea about an answer to your question, hans can help you with that, but I am curious if your guy started pulling away one of the datse I emntioned. Mine pulled away, I went after him and he pulled away again and this time I did't go after him, I am waiting for his return....might be mid-August or Sept, because mercury goes retrograde and that usually throws everyone fro a loop fro 3 weeks.

Write bakc when you can with some answers ok. kk

• Hans, so many questions, I wrote about 5 comments with questions since your last post here...

What did he represent to me? I feel I love him.

• Kmuse,

thank you for your feedback, In this case you should communicate to him my IF:

FHI: in order to have this financial power, he will have to get very clear on how much money he wants and what the purpose of having that money will be. You see, this means focusing and concentrating his VALUES, and making choices about what is most important in his life and what is not. Through this kind of focus, money is always attracted to him in the amounts he needs.

• firehorsecrab,

what you get about me for my birthday too... 6/26/1966: 'Change of mind and plans' is the basic meanings. However, it can mean change in residence or travel opportunities. It can also mean a restlessness that brings up a desire to explore new realms, at least on the mental level. It may be a signal for a change in your life. You will likely feel a dissatisfaction with things as they are and want to progress into new areas. Be open to new plans, new ideas, new places to go, etc. The only negative side is an unwillingness to commit your self to any particular belief or philosophy.

can we have a comfy, kind friendship? yes.

do you get anything on what our intense draw to each other was? mental clarity.

Just chemistry or some past life old-business? some past life old-business.

And have we completed what we were meant to resolve? Yes.

But if some duality arises in the mind -- then it

is better to drop

the old completely. That is up to you: If it

is a little dividing and makes you split, then it is

better to change. There is no problem in it.

• Hello Hans,

I am inquiring about planetary movement these days and how it will affect me-- any insight would be appreciated. I am most interested in aspects of career and relationship...

thank you

date of birth January 3, 1972

• Kmuse,

why he hasn't called, do you know why? because you dominated him with your mind.

and is he with his ex ot another, or just his family: just his family.

does the one sister I met like me? no.

Why did he want me to meet his family all the time???? Because of vague anxieties about what lies beyond the horizon. He wanted to present you to his family.

Do you think he will regret what he is doing to me? Yes.

Do you think he will call again? Yes.

How can we talk? At safe distance.

And How do I taslk to him to express what I need to say and what to sayu and how to say it: change will come and with it your How.

And as for my career, how do I get it started? By struggling against your dependencies you won't have any argument.

What am i missing, what do I need to do? To submit to insult is to invite injury. Keep distance.

I don't eeven know how to start....: You do not want to give up.

Will I be hearing back from the label exec I sent my songs to? No.

Will I be working in my field soon? No.

Even when you rebelled against your parents, you went far

away from your parents, a deep guilt goes on lurking in

your heart. And through that guilt your parents go on

remaining great influences on you -- maybe in a

negative way. But this

is not rebellion, this is simply reaction. Your mother

is still immensely powerful over you; she is still

deciding your lifestyle. She is still in control.

• Kmuse,

What did he represent to me? Change.

If your joy is triggered off by something external to you it creates a subtle bondage. True joy is not dependent on any cause. In fact that is the nature of true bliss -- joy for no reason at all.

• CapricornCat,

I am inquiring about planetary movement these days and how it will affect me-- any insight would be appreciated: You will work more being more productive.

I am most interested in aspects of career and relationship: Fight.

date of birth January 3, 1972: You are always confronted with how attached you are to your money and given an opportunity to experience the real prosperity that comes with an attitude of gratitude. Whether it is about money, plans to make money, or love, situations will present themselves that test your faith in the abundance of the universe. By realizing and then releasing your fears, you can transform your attachment into total fearlessness and personal freedom.

Then you will know the secret: that that which is beyond comes to you only when you are not trying to grab it, not trying to manipulate it. Because it is so vast it is uncontrollable. It comes only as a surprise.

• Hi Hans, not sure what you are saying here regarding communicate to him IF and FHI?

• Thank you Hans, that's very relieving. I felt sure it was some old-timey intensity that made us slip down the avalanche of intensity together. I am relieved to know we've worked it through. It feels like the new stuff in my struggle in letting go ( I really feel like I might have done it though now! My heart no longer tugs constantly in his direction - phew!) has also brought me gifts of deeper understanding and compassion. All and all, now that the pain is passed (hopefully for good!) I feel like the whole thing was very valuable. I am so grateful and excited for the future. I am hopeful that my continuation on my path toward becoming a nurse will offer me enough of what I will need in the way of change. School will be getting more and more intense for the next couple of years. Will this satisfy me? I don't see any travel (except back to my dad's home to visit family.)

Hans, you are a gift. Thank you.