Many Thank You's 2 Many Beautiful People

• amantin,

the prayers continue for you each day and each night, we pray that the angels and god guide you here, we will be blissfully happy when we hear from you, knowing that you are well, would be a great gift to us all.

love, hugs, blessings, light be shined upon you

ramonita

• amantin,

the prayers are still here for you, may god bring you back to us nice and healthy and happy.

we miss you so very much.

love, blessings, hugs,

ramonita

• Amantin, my daily send to you,

May all of the Angels send our prayers to you of health,love,blessings,peace that is coming to you from all of us...

Namaste

Sheila

• amantin,

if god gave me one momentarily power, i would ask him to let me write on a piece of paper, where it read, get well, stand up, talk to us even if it is for one minuite, when we know you are well we will be very happy for you.

love, blessings and light,

ramonita

• NIGHTLY SEND FROM ME TO YOU AMANTIN,

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,AND HEALING BEING SENT TO YOU.

NAMASTE

SHEILA

• ONE OF "LIVINGONAPRAYER" (MAGS PICTURES, LET THESE PRAYERS WE ARE SENDING YOU TODAY, TONIGHT...TOMMOROW BRING YOU BACK TO SAY HELLLLOOOOOO.

NAMASTE'

SHEILA

• amantin,

time has pass, and no word from you, we miss you here at the forum, it would be a beautiful sun lit day when you write and tell us you are feeling great, that day when it turns into night the moon will be in its full splendor, and the stars will be sparkling so much it would seem like they are about to pop out of the sky,

praying for your health and happiness,

blessed be, always

ramonita

• AMEN

• Amantin,Hoping you will be back soon...

Namaste

Sheila

Peace,light,love and laughter

• amantin,

praying to god, that you are feeling great, that you are happy, we pray each night for you, it would be so wonderful if we hear from you, letting us know i am feeling great,

may god bless you every second, and no matter what we will always be here for you.

healing prayers are bieng sent to you.

now and always

• amantin, not feeling discouraged yet, how could I be, many Angels are watching over you.

Namaste

sheila

• yes

my journey,

many angels watching over amantin, just wish there was someone who could tell us something about her and her condition, maybe she is well, and does not want to come to the forum, only god knows, i only would love to know she is doing well,

god bless you amantin, wherever you are at, wishing and praying for you.

ramonita

• Amantim, my daily send of healing,laughter,love and light

Namaste

Sheila

• amantin

prayers for you , today and always, we wish you great health,

we wish someone knew about you and could tell us you are doing great

both in health and happiness.

ramonita

• ANOTHER SEND TO YOU AMANTIN

MAY YOU RECEIVE THESE MESSAGES AND JUST POP IN AGAIN TO SAY HELLO AND THAT YOUR HEALING HAS TAKEN PLACE...

NAMASTE'

SHEILA

• amantin,

this is our deepest desire what my journey wrote above, that you are feeling like brand new,

that your healing has taken place, and we want you to know that we have miss you so much.

may god put his shining white light over you , and may you heal, every pain and every ill.

ramonita

• Amantim

LETTING YOU KNOW WE ARE HOPING,PRAYING,SENDING WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS THAT YOU WILL SOON COME BACK.....

NAMASTE

sHEILA

• amantin,

i pray to the universe, that someone knows something about you and write us and let us know how you are doing. hoping to hear from you.

i send you prayer, asking god almighty to heal you to hear our voice, our hearts,

praying that you are getting well or that you are well.

ramonita

• Hi Amantim

sorry i cant get here much i hope that all is well still praying andthinking of you

Lots of love Mags

• amantin

praying for your health and happiness, may god have you stand strong,

praying for you today and always, may your day today be as bright as the sunlight, and shinning like the stars in the sky,

blessings, love

hugs,

ramonita