Many Thank You's 2 Many Beautiful People

• bump

• bump

• amantin and charmedwitchbente,

you both place a great post, i wish that more people would voice in this post the gratitude, and in charming post the highheels for laughs only, it is such a great post, it could even be used to destress while they are waiting for a reply, everyday i look so much forward to reading it and participating it really makes my day much brighter, today i was alone in the kitchen laughing my head off just remembering charmed jokes. i really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

love, blessings, peace may they be yours always

ramonita

• ramonita -- I have a joke for you. This is actually a true story from my past. You have to bear with me because the "dumb jokes" type of joke. Here goes:

When I was a lot younger....in my tweens, my Dad and sisters were all gathered around telling jokes. My Dad always had tons of them and the best of 'em. My sister that is a year older than me (so she was pretty young too) wanted to get in on the action. So, she made up her own joke. (Now, it helps to know my sister a bit for this to be funny. She was never the book smart type and seemed to lack normal common sense as well.....don't get me wrong....she was really smart in other areas.....)

She jumped into the conversation and said, "What did the farmer say when he saw his horse coming out of the woods?" We all sat with curiousity and squealed, "What!?!!!?" In her response she yelled back in a deep (trying to sound like man) voice, "HEY THAT'S MY HORSE COMING OUTA THE WOODS!" We laughed so hard about that one....I pretty peed my pants!

To this day, whenever someone says something stupid, we all look at each other and say, "HEY THAT'S MY HORSE COMING OUTA THE WOODS!!!" It makes us laugh all over again. It was so stupid that it was funny. And she couldn't have bee older than 12 at best....maybe younger.

It was such an inside joke...I don't know if I conveyed it to be funny here. i tried. 😄

• amantin,

thank you for sharing, you know something that as you say it was stupid, but stupid things become funny things, i did laugh,

you dont have a idea of how many things have happen to me that in the long run turn out to be funny,

in 1987 i had a fabroid, i was at the hosiptal, in puerto rico my uterus was going to be removed,

my father, blessed his soul was very hard of hearing,

so as we sat in the waiting room.

and i was waiting to be call

my father was hard of hearing,

decides to strike up a conversation

with me,

ramona what are they going to do to you?

papi, my doctor is going to removed my uterus,

he exclaim! dont worry about it , they did they same thing to me.

everyone in the waiting room was hyscert ical laughing,

he star ted to stracth his head, he had no idea what he said,

till this day i laugh when i remember,

if you like jokes visit the highheels for laughs only,

ramona is short for ramonita

ramonita,

blessings, love, light

• ramonita -- That is SO friggin' hilarious! Oh my goodness, that was funny! Thank you so much for sharing! That was great!

• LOL i loved both ya tales, they r funny n sweet. lol

• i will talk with you tonight right now here it is five thirty in the morning getting ready to do somethings out side the house,

raising phonex, i believe your presence in the high heels club, that was a contribution initself,

have a great day or night depending where you girls are at.

love blessings peace,

ramonita

• amantin and charmedwitchbente,

i finally made it, it was a long hard day for me and i still havenot finish, i am planning a trip for two weeks to conecticut on the 30 of july to spend two weeks with my oldest daughter, i dont know if i will take my computer and if i do, i am not sure if i will be able to use it, all i know for sure is that i am going to miss this, reading the threads, particapating with charmed at her cafe,

all i know is that i was born and raised in newyork, while there i read in a poster

a quitter never wins

and a winner never quits for some reason those words stuck in my head until the day of today, these words i passed on to my children, and now to my grandchildren, that why i am back here with you.

when i had my kids, i took them to live in puerto rico, because they simply refuse to learn a second language, today they master both languages, which is good the more you know the better off you are, and this goes even in spirtual matters, theres so much information on these forums to help you solve your problem, to help you grow spirtually, and now even to get a laugh or two. i dont give up, do you?

today as soon as i got home from the mall, i was purchasing some articules of clothing for my trip, i opened to see if any replies, i can tell you, someone out there has to open this post up,

i think the problem here is that there are so many requests for readings that in a half an hour the post has gone down by a big number, it is surprising,

i do not know how to read cards, but one thing i understand about the readings, that what will happen, is that wild card, the choices we make, we know we have the power to turn our lives around, i believe that in life nothing is written in stone

in sixty two years of living i think i have seen it all, marriages that you thought, this marriage cannot be saved, work out, marriages which you thought were perfect overnight just crumble, where you say what? kids that bad turn good, like kids that were good turn bad.

and i know that this forum was intended with that purpose, so many posts that can actually help anyone,

god helps you but you also have to help yourself, and the help is here. you did it, i did it, so i will continue thinking positive,

i written more than i intended to,

i am sleepy, depending where you at, i wish you girls a good night, or a great day.

love, blessings and light!

ramonita

• To all of you,

you have made me laugh,

you have made me cry because of the love i feel in your posts to others

you have made me become less fearfull of the unknown,

you have made me open my heart with so much love,

you have answered my questions with love and honesty

just wanted to say thanks with all of my heart

Peace,Love, Light and Laughter to all

Hugs, Sheila

• ramonita -- Well said! I feel the same way. I do look forward to coming on here and talking to my spiritual friends. I can't talk to just anyone about all this.....AND ya'll make me smile and laugh too! What a treat. 🙂

We are all so blessed.

• Wow Sheila! That was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Don't think your words haven't penetrated me either. You are a blessing.

Many of us know the true value of this forum. Few, not so much. I hope they learn, cuz THEY'RE the ones missing out. 🙂

• Man Kills Self Before Shooting Wife and Daughter

This one I caught in the SGV Tribune the other day and called the Editorial Room and asked who wrote this. It took two or three readings before the editor realized that what he was reading was impossible!! ! They put in a correction the next day.

I just couldn't help but send this along. Too funny.

Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says

No crap, really? Ya think?

Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers

Now that's taking things a bit far!

Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over

What a guy!

Miners Refuse to Work after Death

Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant

See if that works any better than a fair trial!

War Dims Hope for Peace

I can see where it might have that effect!

If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile

Ya think?!

Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures

Who would have thought!

Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide

They may be on to something!

Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges

You mean there's something stronger than duct tape?

Man Struck By Lightning: Faces Battery Charge

He probably IS the battery charge!

New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

Weren't they fat enough?!

Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

That's what he gets for eating those beans!

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks

Do they taste like chicken?

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

Chainsaw Massacre all over again!

Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors

Boy, are they tall!

And the winner is....

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

Did I read that right?

• this is difently a prize winner, wow, two hours or more, i am still with , the ha, ha, ha, ha,

thank you.

• I like the fat one myself.....aren't they fat enough? I know I am! LOL! I wanna be in the trial! Pick me pick me! LOL!

• ure >NOT fat at all ramo no no no dont argue with me bc u AINT! PERIOD! So THERE!

• Amantin,

i hope and pray that you are doing super great today, how was your day,

mine has been busy since the moment i got up, just recently i was able to get into the forums

i try hard not to miss one day, it is always so beneficial to me, so uplifting, even inspiring,

that joke that charmed witchbente was just too, much, the other day my oldest grandson seen me in the kitchen doing the dishes, laughing hysterically from some jokes that charmed had sent me, he honestly thought i was going nuts,

when i get into these jokes, i feel about ten pounds has been lifted from me, i feel much lighter, it is a marvellous feeling. today i want to send poetic 555, for her forum, on what i am thankful for, the forum is very uplifting and the girls that participate in it, are very supportive of one another,

she also has another forum on manisfestation, what i want which i learn alot from,

it takes alot of work to do these things for others, it is thier time and time is so valueable.

tell me how valueable time is that sometimes i wish the day had another eight hours to be up and least another eight to sleep.

when i hit the pillow, i am already off to dream land,

my oldest grandson is seventeen, sometimes he has three or four friends over to play video games, do you have any idea how much good energy one needs to deal with four or five teenages boys, woow, and the good energy is more relaxing than bad energy, bad energy wears and tears the body.

plus i have another grandson who is fifthteen, who comeover weekends, and the youngest one is eleven. only one little girl and she is ten, we call her the princess,

tommorrow i have to start packing my cloths i am really need this vacation, plus it will be a joy to me to get on those new york city trains again, here in florida there only trains, but you have to go down to fortlauderal to take them, there no fun like the new york city trains when you go in thru one underground tunnel and come out another tunnel and change to another train.

it been fun to chit chat with you for a little while it make more funto bump this post up every once in a while, i will find something to write about tommorrow, believe me i will find something, right now i need to rest,

i send you blessings from the universe and light,

may all your desires come true!

ramonita!

• The Twelve Thank You Notes of Christmas

Dec 25

My dearest darling Edward,

What a wonderful surprise has just greeted me! That sweet partridge, in that lovely little pear-tree; what an enchanting, romantic, poetic present! Bless you, and thank you.

Your deeply loving

Emily.

Dec. 26

Beloved Edward,

The two turtle-doves arrived this morning, and are cooing away in the peartree as I write. I’m so touched and grateful!

With undying love, as always,

Emily

Dec. 27

My darling Edward,

You do think of the most original presents! Who ever thought of sending anybody three French hens? Do they really come all the way from France? It’s a pity we have no chicken coops, but I expect we’ll find some. Anyway, thank you so much; they’re lovely.

Your devoted Emily.

Dec. 28

Dearest Edward,

What a surprise! Four calling birds arrived this morning. They are very sweet, even if they do call rather loudly - they make telephoning almost impossible - but I expect they’ll calm down when they get used to their new home. Anyway, I’m very grateful, of course I am.

Love from Emily.

Dec. 29

Dearest Edward,

The mailman has just delivered five most beautiful gold rings, one for each finger, and all fitting perfectly! A really lovely present! Lovelier, in a way, than birds, which do take rather a lot of looking after. The four that arrived yesterday are still making a terrible row, and I’m afraid none of us got much sleep last night. Mother says she wants to use the rings to "wring" their necks. Mother has such a sense of humor. This time she’s only joking, I think, but I do know what she means. Still, I love the rings.

Bless you,

Emily

Dec. 30

Dear Edward,

Whatever I expected to find when I opened the front door this morning, it certainly wasn’t six socking great geese laying eggs all over the porch. Frankly, I rather hoped that you had stopped sending me birds. We have no room for them, and they’ve already ruined the croquet lawn. I know you meant well, but let’s call a halt, shall we?

Love,

Emily

Dec. 31

Edward,

I thought I said NO MORE BIRDS. This morning I woke up to find no more than seven swans, all trying to get into our tiny goldfish pond. I’d rather not think what’s happened to the goldfish. The whole house seems to be full of birds, to say nothing of what they leave behind them, so please, please, stop!

Your Emily

Jan 1

Frankly, I prefer the birds. What am I to do with eight milkmaids? And their cows! Is this some kind of a joke? If so, I’m afraid I don’t find it very amusing.

Emily

Jan. 2

Look here, Edward,

This has gone far enough. You say you’re sending me nine ladies dancing. All I can say is, judging from the way they dance, they’re certainly not ladies. The village just isn’t accustomed to seeing a regiment of shameless viragos, withnothing on but their lipstick, cavorting round the green, and it’s Mother and I who get the blame. If you value our friendship, which I do (less and less), kindly stop this ridiculous behavior at once!

Emily

Jan 3

As I write this letter, ten disgusting old men are prancing up and down all over what used to be the garden, before the geese and the swans and the cows got at it. And several of them, I have just noticed, are taking inexcusable liberties with the milkmaids. Meanwhile the neighbors are trying to have us evicted. I shall never speak to you again.

Emily

Jan 4

This is the last straw! You know I detest bagpipes! The place has now become something between a menagerie and a madhouse, and a man from the council has just declared it unfit for habitation. At least Mother has been spared this last outrage; they took her away yesterday afternoon in an ambulance to a home for the bewildered. I hope you’re satisfied.

Jan. 5

Sir,

Our client, Miss Emily Wilbraham, instructs me to inform you that with the arrival on her premises at 7:30 this morning of the entire percussion section of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and several of their friends, she has no course left open to her but to seek an injunction to prevent you importuning her further. I am making arrangements for the return of much assorted livestock.

I am, Sir, yours faithfully,

G. Creep

Attorney at law

• good night girls, tonight i am tired want to bump up this thread,

sending you blessing will try to get here tommorrow

blessings ,light, knowledge

• ramonita,you have made me laugh,thank you just doesn't seem enough... Its been along time since i have laughed this much

Blessings to you also.

Have a great vacation.

wishing you Peace,Light love and Laughter

Hugs ,Sheila