Many Thank You's 2 Many Beautiful People

• This post is deleted!

• amantin,

time passes, still no word from you, wherever you are , whatever you are doing, may you be blessed this moment and always.

love, blessings

ramonita

• This post is deleted!

• <<interrupt thread="">></interrupt>

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS PROGRAM FOR FREE

<<resume thread="">></resume>

• amantin,

wherever you are i wish you happiness and health, i firmly want to belive you are still in this world, this note is not to say goodbye, but to say to a spirtiual sister, until we meet again, i will check the thread from time to time, but also praying for you. always.

love and blessings

• WOW, I THOUGHT IT WAS AMANTINBELLA,

BUT I GOT ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE IN THE MEEN TIME,

MAYBE RAMONITA SHE WILL HEAR US NOW, WE BOTH CAME TO THIS THREAD THIS MORNING, I NOT KNOWING MY SISTER WAS HERE ALSO...:)

GOOD THOUGHTS COMING YOUR WAY AMANTIN..

May YOU BE FILLED WITH LOVE,HEALING,PEACE,LIGHT AND LAUGHTER

NAMASTE

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

• my journey.

that would be so beautiful,

love ramonita, hugs,

• amantin,

just a litlte note to let you know, thinking of you!

blessings, light, love,

ramonita

• amantin,

still the hope lives withing that someday we will hear from you or see you,

wishing and praying the very best for you!

today, tommorrow, always,

ramonita

• amantin,

where ever you may be, whatever you may be doing, theres a friend thinking of you and wondering what happen to you, just drop in to wish you a happy thanksgiving day.

love and blessings,

ramonita

• amantin,

may a miracle happen on thanksgiving may you return even if it just to say hi.

love ramonita

hugs,

blessings and light

• amantin,

it has been a while since you last posted, still wishing to hear from you and know that you are o.k.

at the same time wishing you and yours a happy new year, may this year birng you load of happiness, may you return even if it is just to say hello, i send you a spirtual hello, i pray you reciecve it,

with love

ramonita

• amantin,

hoping that one day we hear from you, whatever you are doing or whereever you are at, god bless you with many good things, have a very wonderful year.

love ramonita,

always.

• amantin,

wherever you are at, wherever you are doing, i would like you to know that this thread has not dissappear in memory to you for giving all the reader and spirtual helpers your deepest thank you, which came from the heart, it has been over a year, that no one has heard from you, no matter where you are at, i want to send you my best wishes, maybe one day you will read this, which is what i hoping for you, thank you for bieng such a beautiful person, a person who knows the meaning of gratitude, and who knows how to express you,

may your life and health be bless by god almighty.

love and peace,

ramonita

a spirutal hug

• This post is deleted!

• amantin

so much time has pass by, wishing you were ever you are at, loads of happiness and health, your aquaintance was short but meaningful, may god bless you with many wonderful things,

ramonita