Many Thank You's 2 Many Beautiful People

• amantin,sending you out peace,light , love,healing and laughter

Namaste

Sheila

• amantin

another day has gone by, without hearing a word from you, it makes me feel sad, i wish i knew you are healthy and happy.

sending you healing prayers, may god grant you plenty of health and happiness.

love, peace, gods shinning white light over you always

blessings,

ramonita

• amantin,

prayers are bieng sent out to you, for you to heal, for you to be healthy, for you to be happy,

we miss you. we send you blessings every day,

ramonita

• Guys when Ms Sunny is feeling better why dont we ask her what happend to Amantin?

Amantin you are very missed by the sisters on your thread i hope that all is ok

Friendship Prayer

Father, I ask you to bless my friend reading this right now! Lord, show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.

Where there is pain, give them Your peace & mercy. Where there is self-doubting, release a renewed confidence in Your ability to work through them.

Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I ask You to give them understanding, patience, & strength as they learn submission to Your leading.

Where there is spiritual stagnation, I ask You to renew them by revealing Your nearness, and by drawing them into greater intimacy with You.

Where there is fear, reveal Your love, and release to them Your courage.

Where there is a sin blocking them, reveal it, and break its hold over my friends' life.

Bless their finances, give them greater vision, and raise up leaders, and friends to support, and encourage them.

Give each of them discernment to recognize the demonic around them, and reveal to them the power they have in You to defeat it.

I ask You to do these things in Jesus name!

In Christian love, Your Friend in Jesus

God Bless you are in my heart and thoughts

lots of love Mags

• living on a prayer,

that is absolutely beautiful,

amantin,

praying to god almighty that you return even if it is to say you are leaving again so some reason,

we only want to know that you are feeling healthy and happy.

may gods eternal light shine over you day and night, may you be in the very best of conditions,

we miss you so much.

love , blessings , hugs,

namaste,

ramonita

• amantin,always in my thoughts and prayers...

namaste'

sheila

• amantin,

pray6ers for your health, prayers for your happiness,

sending healing prayers to you.

god bless you, may his light heal you,

love ramonita

namaste

• amantin,

wishing and praying to hear a word from you, wishing and praying to know you are doing well,

asking god for all good things for you, asking god to let us hear from you.

soon.

prayers of healing and happiness go out to you

• my journey,

sending you prayers, may your day be blessed with your love ones, may your health be as fresh as that o f a new born. may be have your needs meet, may your plate be full of some deilcious food,

love, blessings, hugs,

ramonita

namaste

• Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much Bella, i hope you know i wish the same for you Ramonita.

amantin, you are never from my thoughts....

namaste

sheila

• Mag's i thought of that also, or we can just put a thread up asking anyone...

beautiful prayer Mag's..

Namaste

sheila

• my journey and living on a prayer,

i think that is a very good idea,

and also set up a post to adminstration that should have her email address, maybe they can write to her and let her know we want to know she is doing well, i go for both things, we can all sign it.

amantin,

wishing and praying that you are well, that your health issue is a thing of the past, we just want to know about you,

i pray to the universe that you are in splendid contions.

ramonita

• Amantim,

Today I pray for you and somehow that i hope these messages are getting to you, Maybe you just needed to break away for awhile..I know one day you will pop in and say hi..I really believe that..

so a nightly send i will send my prayers for you, hoping and praying you are enjoying your life to the fullest.

Namaste

Sheila

• amantin,

i feel the same way as my journey something in my heart tells me that one day you will returned,

just that i am a very wishful thinker, i keep thinking it will be today, we miss you,very much, we are also concerned about your health have always been, since you left, praying for you each day may you drop in soon and say hello and have the most beautiful smile glow upon your face, that day,

sending prayers of healing and light, your way,

for you and your family.

god bless you always

ramonita,

hugs,

• amantin.

praying for you , that all things in your life are going well or better than well, i would say excellent, here at the forum we are wondering and have been worried about you since you wrote you were sick, it would become such a beautiful day if you wrote and told is i am doing good, thats what we wish and pray for you each day.

may you heal, may god bless you, may god bring you back to us even if it is for a hello.

love, peace, blessings,

ramonita

• never saw your face,

nor your smile,

nor heard your voice,

only knew the spirit of love inside of you,

wish you would come and visit we are waiting for a word from you,

hoping that you are feeling great and that life is smiling upon you.

prayers of healing go out to you, always,

ramonita

• amantin,

thinking of you,

ssending you blessings,

sending you prayers,

god bless you, maybe one day we will hear from you.

love ramonita

• Dear Amantin,

i belive the universe has many ways of sending us messages, i buy my cigarettes for years at a wallgreens i light down from where i live here in florida, one light is few new york block, there is a lady that works the cash regester there, her name is beverly, a few months ago she was sick and was hosiptal, she was very sweet and nice, we would chat a few minuites whenever she did not have a line, i kept asking for her, the other employes would tell me they did not know when she would return to work, really i thought she wasnot comning back bieng that she is about my age, so i thought maybe she decide to enjoyed her retirement, this morning walking towards the store, i was thinking of you, still wondering how you are, well, guess what, she was at her work post again i was so happy,

i believed in this message in so many ways,

so i am telling you today, that one day you will surprise us, and say i am here.

miss you, sending you blessings and prayers, always,

love and hugs,

ramonita

• This post is deleted!

• thinking of you

ramonita