Many Thank You's 2 Many Beautiful People

• I was just reading a post by TheCaptain answering a request for someone else. It then dawned on me how much that post was helping ME! It was like hitting the nail on the head kind of moment. I couldn't believe how much my eyes opened in that split second.....something I should have seen YEARS ago.

That being said, I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE on here that has been generous enough to add their input, insight, energy, help, courage, perspective, love, light, friendship......this list could go on and on and on.

I had two MAIN reasons why I initially came to this forum. Without going into detail (and many of you are probably just sick of hearing it...) so MANY more reasons are why I stay.

So, to TheCaptain, LibrasLair, Chenaya19, BlMoon, Darkness_Angel, Chrissicat, soapmaker, CWB, Artbird, Aunt Buck, danr, pilot007, MissyMill, leoscorpion, Sylvannah, Delbertc, Mafassa, intrigued, quenkath, blue65, rooster5, SirenzSpace, ALWAYSBAD, Wenchie, MystoBlueStars, Ahliyah, poetic555, lovinmylife, stonyeye, Mestiza, laithano, WanderingWonder, twinsoul, tonib3741, angelreader, turtledust, etc.

....And the list goes on and on and on and on.....

Please forgive me if your name is not listed above. Trust me and know that if I read your post, it helped me in some sort of way...even if it seemed like I was helping you, it was you helping me, or you helping me help myself. :- )

So a deep huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE!!!

May God bless each and every one of you. You are all not appreciated enough here. πŸ˜‰

Amantim

• You are very welcome. I know that even if the post isn't directed to me, I certainly can gain insight just by reading the wonderful advice that is given here. I am glad that I may have helped in some way on your journey. You have certainly helped me on mine. I would like to reiterate the thank you to all that come here and give. You have sincerely changed my life and I know that I was guided here to find all of you and gain wisdom, insight, receive comfort and strength and guidance in this journey. Bless you all. Thanks for posting this Amantim. It gives me an opportunity to say thanks to all also.

• You're welcome too Aunt Buck...and yes, this was also directed to you. It is directed to everyone listed above and then some. And again, I do apologize if I missed someone's name. The intent is not to hurt or neglect, just to thank.

πŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you quenkath! (((((((hugs))))))))))

I needed to post this, because I have been helped in so many ways. I needed to show my appreciation SOME HOW! Some WAY.

On another thread it is brought up how much people are getting sick of disrespectful posts (and I agree). So, I needed to create a topic to remind many that all are not like that, and we REALLY do appreciate them. We're losing all the "real" people due to it.

I, for one am looking forward to many more learnings here. I am also looking forward to helping many more (when I can). The more I learn, the more I can help. πŸ™‚

I go through this site and see so many names that I missed on the list. I again am sorry for that.

• This post is deleted!

• Keeping my fingers crossed X !!!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank u Armantim.

ItΒ΄s rare we get thanx so when someone goes out of the way to thank u as u, we get happy n aaapreciative,.makes me feel ive not stayed here in vain.

• Armantim,

truly a great post, i happen to agree with you one hundred percent, so many of the readers on this forum who never even heard my name up to recently, i also came to this site looking for answers, when i saw the number of requests, i held back, bieng aware that they have thier own abligations, and thier own personal problems, i frequently used to ask my self how do they do it? i been a member since january 2009, i know they are all great, they give the best advice, and that thank you!

is followed by another great big thank you because you all have help me without even knowing it, just reading posts that were similiar to my problems,

thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

blessings, lite, and eternal knowledge to all!

ramonita

• I, too, have receiveed a lot of good advice on this site. I come in here every day to check it out. I appreciate everyone in here and thank you very much for helping me.

Toni

• CWB, ramonita, & tonib3741 -- Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! Hoorahh!

Get some positive energy flowing through these threads. I am actually so lifted by what ya'll said that I've got a little jig in my step (umm as I'm sitting...lol). I feel like dancing! Can't ya just "feel" it?

There is a far better amount of positive people on this site than negative. Yet, the negativity seems to overwhelm the positive. We (and I'm speaking for myself here too) need to make the positive overcome the negative. πŸ™‚

Can we do it ya'll? I think we can!

Keep bumping this one so the positive gets higher and higher!

Rock on!

Amantim

• bump

• Which was why i made the High Heels Club thread lolol

• Positive brings positive! BUMP!!!

• bump

• bump

• bump

• Let's make some music together with the bumpity bump bumps!

I love all ya'll!

• BUMPS!!!!