Would any readers like to read for a reader?

• Hi,

I was wondering if any of the readers here would be kind enough to do a reading for me.

My birth date is Aug, 3. I am a Water Ox, if that helps.

Looking for advice in school and love. Any insight would be very appreciated!

Thanks and love,

Silateer

• Silateer, I don't read tarot cards (at least not the usual sort) but I felt drawn to answer your post.

You are so psychic and impressionable that you really need to make sure you stay grounded - otherwise your empathy and sensitivity will see you buffeted by not only your feelings but by that of others. You can mistake other people's feelings for your own which may see you fall for someone just because they like YOU. Driven by a desire to please and a fear of rejection, you can become what others need you to be and hang onto unhealthy, co-dependent relationships due to a misguided sense of loyalty. But you are also blessed with a strong ego structure and an ability to establish personal boundaries. You mustn't allow a pronounced sense of suffering or a tendency to masochism to hinder your success.

You can be single-minded to a fault but your great sense of concentration is especially well suited to slow building and solid goal setting. In your life, you will enjoy the financial and artistic rewards of great career success. You are very creative, skilled and craft-oriented - creating art for you can be an act of detachment and objectivity that will help you to manage your feelings and express yourself eloquently. With your talents, you can also succeed in business or service industries or in championing the causes of those less fortunate. You have healing ability and can help others release trapped emotions from their bodies and hearts. You also possess a certain financial astuteness that can be put to good use. You excel at being an empathetic and sensitive boss so management, public speaking, politics and entrepreneurship are good choices for you. To achieve success in any area, you need to be in charge of your own 'piece of the puzzle'.

In relationships, you tend to seek out people who will mother you. Subconsciously you mother others out of a feeling that you will be mothered in return. This often leads to disappointment and anger when your needs are not met. As you transform from 'nice' to 'tough' through your life as you must, your friends and family will become alarmed and may try to impede your progress. It is imperative however that you learn to control your emotions so you may have to leave people behind if they drag you down. Ruled by emotion as you are, you will make some disastrous relationship blunders in your life before you learn that your best partners are strong-minded, independent souls who will strengthen your ego-building process. What you truly want is an environment where you feel safe, protected, cared for, and adored - a place where you feel you truly belong. Just watch that the need to be taken care of doesn't degenerate into dependence.

In 2010, on your birthday, you move into a 5 personal year, according to your numerology. Until then, it is all about hard work, nose-to-the-grindstone, no skipping steps or taking shortcuts sort of stuff. After your birthday, there will be a time of upheaval, freedom, and adventure and it is possible that more than one crisis will unfold for you. Always remember that the Chinese alphabet characters for crisis are actually change + opportunity. Not all change needs to bring distress, and it is also just as likely that there may be very pleasant surprises and opportunities in store for you at this time. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing, as 5 is the number of the scribe), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• Captain… I have never seen anything like that!

Thank you. It really helps to hear these things. The first paragraph is extremely accurate! And as far as my birthday this year, I have an extremely important exam the day after my birthday.

I am curious about what my piece of the puzzle is.

Thank you! Thank you very much Captain!

Silateer